Jeremy Hardy on Sp**d C*m*r*s

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 30 Sep 2004 08:26:38 -0700, [email protected] (David E.
> Belcher) wrote in message
> <[email protected]>:
>
> >> I emailed in some "one song to the tune of another" suggestions to Jon
> >> Naismith and ended up with tickets for the Christmas Special, so get
> >> your thinking cap on ;-)

> >Did they use any of your suggestions in the end?

> Indeed they did.

Excellent! Having been a fan of 'Clue' for some years now, I'm rather
impressed by that.

David E. Belcher

On 1 Oct 2004 00:17:02 -0700, [email protected] (David E.
Belcher) wrote:

>Excellent! Having been a fan of 'Clue' for some years now, I'm rather
>impressed by that.

I've also met Humph and his band, and pointed out a decent pub for
them to get ****-faced before a gig :)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

"Robert Bruce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> mae <[email protected]> wedi ysgrifennu:
>

> > Ideally suited, as Morrisey has the same singing prowess as Mr Hardy.

> That's nothing: You should hear him play pianner.

Damn. I nearly posted that gag, but you beat me to it!

David E. Belcher

Response to Just zis Guy, you know? -
> I've also met Humph and his band, and pointed out a decent pub for
> them to get ****-faced before a gig :)

Working on a gig tonight w/ Humph, Kenny Ball & Acker Bilk. I *may*
remind people of Humph's gag from ISIHAC years ago:

"What do Alan Ball, Kenny Ball and Bobby Ball have in common?"
"None of them can play jazz trumpet."

--
Mark, UK.
We hope to hear him swear, we love to hear him squeak,

Response to dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers -
> My personal favourite was when Elvis's "Love Me Tender" was sung to the theme
> tune from The Archers...

My absolute all-time fave was "Goodness Gracious Me" sung to the tune of
Lennon's "Imagine", which was no more than that sentimental tosh
deserves. IMHO, of course. ;-)

--
Mark, UK.
We hope to hear him swear, we love to hear him squeak,
We like to see him biting fingers in his horny beak.

<python> You lucky, lucky ******* </python>

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Response to Just zis Guy, you know? -
> <python> You lucky, lucky ******* </python>

Swings and roundabouts, though, my job. For every Humph there is a

http://tinyurl.com/6xtn2

--

[email protected] (David E. Belcher) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Robert Bruce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > mae <[email protected]> wedi ysgrifennu:
> >

> > > Ideally suited, as Morrisey has the same singing prowess as Mr Hardy.

> > That's nothing: You should hear him play pianner.

> Damn. I nearly posted that gag, but you beat me to it!

On second thoughts, I'm glad I didn't; that joke isn't funny anymore.

I'll get me coat....

David E. Belcher