Joined the Bomberhood!

"Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Slack wrote:
>> Westie wrote:

>>> So post a ride report - or something. You gotta do better than that
>>> if you want the cigars and brandy....
>>> --
>>> Westie

>> No more C-gars & Brandy; as of 2/2005 you get two breath mints and a
>> <http://www.scjohnson.co.uk/products/product.asp?idr=2&idb=9&idp=62>
>> _____
>> Slack

> Bwahahahaha!!! Should've bought a Fox. ;^D
>
> Mike

I have a Fox fork on my Titus. I wanted the bomber specifically.

--

CP

"Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Slack wrote:
>> p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:

>>> Thanks so much for the update.
>>>
>>> I had a Snapple and some bananas today.
>>>
>>> Just ann FYI.

>> I had 2.5 bowel movements today.
>> _____
>> Slack

> Joining the "Bomberhood" just doesn't carry the prestige it once did. :^(
>
> Mike

yeah, it's that whole clique thing, if you ain't in it, NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If your talking fork I'll go for that but if you not
> their rear just came out.

He was.

kinda hard to decide since the thread ended up about what the gods had to
eat, and Danish flatulance...clue "**** stinks" even in Denmark, and
especially on usenet, and to be more specific...well nevermind...

"Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Slack wrote:

> >> I had 2.5 bowel movements today.
> >> _____
> >> Slack

> > Joining the "Bomberhood" just doesn't carry the prestige it once did.

:^(

> > Mike
> >

> yeah, it's that whole clique thing, if you ain't in it, NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

Not a clique thing, they just seemed to go downhill with quality, least on a
lot of their forks. The one I have sucks compared to even the year model or
two before - flexy, seals go too easily. The action itself is damned good
though.

Shaun aRe