L.A. area trail video

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bruce Edge, Mar 17, 2003.

  1. Bruce Edge

    Bruce Edge Guest

    Tags:

  2. Hippy

    Hippy Guest

    "bruce edge" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
    > This is suicide, one my local trails, in a Turner RFX ad:
    >
    > http://tjclark.ath.cx/videos/biking/rfxin_hi_res.mpg
    >
    > It's steeper than it looks... I go a bit slower too :)
    >
    > -Bruce

    I've never seen a Turner bike here in Oz... Do you know what model they were and how much travel
    they had? Those guys seemed to be pretty moving! I doubt I'd ever get that fast off-road - I'll keep
    trying though :) I wouldn't mind some of those knee pads either - given my tendancy to bash my knees
    into bars and stem.

    Very cool vid! hip

  3. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    > "bruce edge" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]...
    > > This is suicide, one my local trails, in a Turner RFX ad:
    > >
    > > http://tjclark.ath.cx/videos/biking/rfxin_hi_res.mpg
    > >
    > > It's steeper than it looks... I go a bit slower too :)
    > >
    > > -Bruce
    >
    > I've never seen a Turner bike here in Oz... Do you know what model they were and how much travel
    > they had? Those guys seemed to be pretty moving! I doubt I'd ever get that fast off-road - I'll
    > keep trying though :) I wouldn't mind some of those knee pads either - given my tendancy to bash
    > my knees into bars and stem.
    >
    > Very cool vid! hip

    Nice vid, but the trail looks like it was getting eaten alive in spots.

  4. Bruce Edge

    Bruce Edge Guest

    On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 01:34:25 +0000, hippy wrote:

    > "bruce edge" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]...
    >> This is suicide, one my local trails, in a Turner RFX ad:
    >>
    >> http://tjclark.ath.cx/videos/biking/rfxin_hi_res.mpg
    >>
    >> It's steeper than it looks... I go a bit slower too :)
    >>
    >> -Bruce
    >
    > I've never seen a Turner bike here in Oz... Do you know what model they were and how much travel
    > they had? Those guys seemed to be pretty moving! I doubt I'd ever get that fast off-road - I'll
    > keep trying though :) I wouldn't mind some of those knee pads either - given my tendancy to bash
    > my knees into bars and stem.
    >
    > Very cool vid! hip

    Turner RFX. Yeah, I'd like one too.

    -Bruce