L.A. area trail video

"bruce edge" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
> This is suicide, one my local trails, in a Turner RFX ad:
>
> http://tjclark.ath.cx/videos/biking/rfxin_hi_res.mpg
>
> It's steeper than it looks... I go a bit slower too :)
>
> -Bruce

I've never seen a Turner bike here in Oz... Do you know what model they were and how much travel
they had? Those guys seemed to be pretty moving! I doubt I'd ever get that fast off-road - I'll keep
trying though :) I wouldn't mind some of those knee pads either - given my tendancy to bash my knees
into bars and stem.

Very cool vid! hip

> "bruce edge" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> > This is suicide, one my local trails, in a Turner RFX ad:
> >
> > http://tjclark.ath.cx/videos/biking/rfxin_hi_res.mpg
> >
> > It's steeper than it looks... I go a bit slower too :)
> >
> > -Bruce
>
> I've never seen a Turner bike here in Oz... Do you know what model they were and how much travel
> they had? Those guys seemed to be pretty moving! I doubt I'd ever get that fast off-road - I'll
> keep trying though :) I wouldn't mind some of those knee pads either - given my tendancy to bash
> my knees into bars and stem.
>
> Very cool vid! hip

Nice vid, but the trail looks like it was getting eaten alive in spots.

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 01:34:25 +0000, hippy wrote:

> "bruce edge" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
>> This is suicide, one my local trails, in a Turner RFX ad:
>>
>> http://tjclark.ath.cx/videos/biking/rfxin_hi_res.mpg
>>
>> It's steeper than it looks... I go a bit slower too :)
>>
>> -Bruce
>
> I've never seen a Turner bike here in Oz... Do you know what model they were and how much travel
> they had? Those guys seemed to be pretty moving! I doubt I'd ever get that fast off-road - I'll
> keep trying though :) I wouldn't mind some of those knee pads either - given my tendancy to bash
> my knees into bars and stem.
>
> Very cool vid! hip

Turner RFX. Yeah, I'd like one too.

-Bruce