Michelin Axial Pro Tire Pressure

Pj

Guest
Checking with those out there that run Michelin Axial Pro's as to what they have found as the
optimal tire pressure. I have been running mine at 125. Thanks.

[email protected] (PJ) wrote in news:5d884f5a.0304260802.2d68b8a5 @posting.google.com:
> Checking with those out there that run Michelin Axial Pro's as to what they have found as the
> optimal tire pressure. I have been running mine at 125. Thanks.

Optimal pressure depends a lot on your weight, terrain, road conditions, and tire width. On rough,
mountainous roads, you'll probably do better with a somewhat lower pressure.

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 11:47:42 -0400, Ken wrote:

> [email protected] (PJ) wrote in news:5d884f5a.0304260802.2d68b8a5 @posting.google.com:
>> Checking with those out there that run Michelin Axial Pro's as to what they have found as the
>> optimal tire pressure. I have been running mine at 125. Thanks.
>
> Optimal pressure depends a lot on your weight, terrain, road conditions, and tire width. On rough,
> mountainous roads, you'll probably do better with a somewhat lower pressure.

And a wider tire!