More Motorola/Postal members admit doping

I don't know what to think. I want to believe that Armstrong really was a hero of the sport, but when everyone that finished sequentially behind him got ousted for doping, how on earth can I believe that the guy who single handedly raped them year after year was honest and innocent to such a crime? It really is a sad debate going on in the cycling world right now. All I can say is that in the future, they better start using DNA testing because this is not going to end otherwise. If it were 'just some racer' it would not be so bad, like Floyd Landis, but Lance Armstrong really is like this golden child of road racing. He has a very inspirational story and has done an immeasurable amount for the sport of cycling and for cancer survivors, and is just a great icon and sign of inspiration.

Whatever the outcome is in the next year or two, I just want the real truth to be told, and people still believe that cycling is a great sport even when **** hits the fan year after year.

K50 said:
I don't know what to think. I want to believe that Armstrong really was a hero of the sport, but when everyone that finished sequentially behind him got ousted for doping, how on earth can I believe that the guy who single handedly raped them year after year was honest and innocent to such a crime? It really is a sad debate going on in the cycling world right now. All I can say is that in the future, they better start using DNA testing because this is not going to end otherwise. If it were 'just some racer' it would not be so bad, like Floyd Landis, but Lance Armstrong really is like this golden child of road racing. He has a very inspirational story and has done an immeasurable amount for the sport of cycling and for cancer survivors, and is just a great icon and sign of inspiration.

Whatever the outcome is in the next year or two, I just want the real truth to be told, and people still believe that cycling is a great sport even when **** hits the fan year after year.
Enjoy it as a Greek tragedy.The Tour has all the elements...the noble protagonists,the flawed hero,the fall from grace,the catharsis and emotional healing.It's wonderful. Really.