Mountain Bikers TROUNCED in Los Angeles!

I'm only one state away, and no one around here knows about him (and of
course he has no impact).

and the beard?? ;)
Cheers
Steve

"stevemtbsteve" <[email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...

> I'm only one state away, and no one around here knows about him (and of
> course he has no impact).
>
> and the beard?? ;)

I would have to put my money on "Beard".
I figure it this way...
Any individual who can reach such an epic level of smack-tardiness would
most definately accidentally kill themselves if ever given an implement
sharp enough to do so.
So if Mike had no beard, he would most certainly have died in the process.
Since he is apparently alive, he must have a beard.

Pebo

> [...]

> wreck
> .> .> >>>>>themselves too, I have seen on TV, mountain bikers in action,
> and
> .> um,
> .> .> >>>>>that can't be good for a persons body, even with full
> .> .> >>>>>suspensions......
> .> .> >>>>>Wonder how many of those guys will find that at age 50 they
> have
> .> .> >>
> .> .> >>serious
> .> .> >>
> .> .> >>>>>medical issues.....
> .> .> >>>>>
> .> .> >>>>>
> .> .> >>>>>W
> .> .> >>>>>
> .> .> >>>>>
> .> .> >>>>
> .> .> >>>>That was pretty funny, you little jelly fish.
> .> .> >>>
> .> .> >>>You don't think he has a valid point?
> .> .> >>
> .> .> >>*Invalid* point, aka *erectile dysfunction* - HTH.
> .> .> >>
> .> .> >>
> .> .> >
> .> .> > Very funny. :p
> .> .> >
> .> .> >
> .> .> Once in awhile, Shaun whips out a decent one.
> .> .> --
> .> .> Slack
> .> .
> .> .Speaking of whipping out...I wonder when was the last time Vandyman
> got
> .> .laid? I'm guessing it's been a very long time. I've asked him on
> prior
> .> .occasions if he has any close personal relationships in the real
> world,
> .> but
> .> .he's chosen to ignore the question. Given the depths of his
> obsession,
> .> it
> .> .seems very unlikely that he has a life beyond his incessant
> .> posting...thus
> .> .his manic spiral into extremism. Even the environmentalists think
> he's
> .> .nuts.
> .>
> .> "All great truths begin as blasphemies." George Bernard Shaw
> .
> .Ummmm.....
> .Perhaps true... I have no desire to debate it but it seems this is only
> half
> .of the full quote...
> .It should read...
> .
> ."All great truths begin as blasphemies but all blasphemies are not great
> .truths." Me
> .
> .And in fact, almost all blasphemies are just blasphemies. The "Great
> Truth"
> .ones are as rare as "good mutations"... almost all are lethal.
>
> Stop beating around the bush. If you think something I said is wrong,

The mistake you make is in the assumption that I care to bother. I'm
"bluffing" nothing because I'm debating nothing. I'm merely interjecting my
thought bubbles, whenever the whim overtakes me.
There was a day when I wasn't really aware of who or what you were. I
followed one of your threads and commented my disagreement in a logical and
civil manner, as if you were an individual who deserved respect. You
returned your reply spitting venom, brimstone and hellfire... frothing at
the mouth like a crazed madman. I then reseached a little about who or what
you were and realized it was little worth the effort to continue. You aren't
here to debate or talk reason. You are here to demand and impose. You spew
your rehetoric and expect everyone to listen and accept it, yet you hear
nothing that is said to you. You are a bigot. Though I can not lay claim to
the origin of this argument, it is entirely correct. You target an activity
you have a personal vendetta against and ignore other similar activities
that do similar damage. You don't CARE about the environment. You just CARE
about getting back at mountain bikers (but for what reason... who knows?)
A man does not deserve respect, he earns it. You have cast my respect to the
wind. You are a certifiable fuc-nut. That is the extent to which I shall
"debate" with you.

So to move forward....
In another wing of this thread, we are keenly trying to ascertain whether or
not you have a beard. Do you? (I've posed a strong arguement that you do.)
If yes, do you store food in it?

> .Your quote, much like most of your ranting drivel, isn't even half
> complete.
> .A prime example that the dimmest bulb burns the longest.
> .Don't fool yourself... you're a retard.
> .You should learn to whack off with two hands so that they keep clear of
> your
> .keyboard.
> .
> .>
> .> .GG
> .> ===
> .> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
> .> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
> .> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
> .>
> .> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
> .
>
> ===
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 23:01:19 -0500, "Peb0" <[email protected]>
wrote:

..
.."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
..news:[email protected]...
..> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 01:37:28 -0500, "Peb0"
..> <[email protected]>
..> wrote:
..>
..> .
..> ."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
..> .news:[email protected]...
..> .> On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 22:37:43 -0700, "GaryG" <[email protected]>
..> .>
..> .> .> NeXuS wrote:
..> .> .> > "Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
..> .> .> > news:[email protected]...
..> .> .> >
..> .> .> >>"NeXuS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
..> .> .> >>news:[email protected]...
..> .> .> >>
..> .> .> >>>"Slack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
..> .> .> >>>news:[email protected]...
..> .> .> >>>
..> .> .> >>>>The Wogster wrote:
..> .> .> >>>>
..> .> .> >>>>
..> .> .> >>>>>And for those who like to "thrash their guts out" there are
..> other
..> .> .> >>
..> .> .> >>issues
..> .> .> >>
..> .> .> >>>>>too, first they can wreck it for everyone, second they can
..> wreck
..> .> .> >>>>>themselves too, I have seen on TV, mountain bikers in action,
..> and
..> .> um,
..> .> .> >>>>>that can't be good for a persons body, even with full
..> .> .> >>>>>suspensions......
..> .> .> >>>>>Wonder how many of those guys will find that at age 50 they
..> have
..> .> .> >>
..> .> .> >>serious
..> .> .> >>
..> .> .> >>>>>medical issues.....
..> .> .> >>>>>
..> .> .> >>>>>
..> .> .> >>>>>W
..> .> .> >>>>>
..> .> .> >>>>>
..> .> .> >>>>
..> .> .> >>>>That was pretty funny, you little jelly fish.
..> .> .> >>>
..> .> .> >>>You don't think he has a valid point?
..> .> .> >>
..> .> .> >>*Invalid* point, aka *erectile dysfunction* - HTH.
..> .> .> >>
..> .> .> >>
..> .> .> >
..> .> .> > Very funny. :p
..> .> .> >
..> .> .> >
..> .> .> Once in awhile, Shaun whips out a decent one.
..> .> .> --
..> .> .> Slack
..> .> .
[...]
..> .> ===
..> .> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
..> .> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
..> .> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
..> .>
..> .> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
..> .
..>
..> ===
..> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
..> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
..> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
..>
..> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
..

Did you say something?
===

> [...]

> of
> .> your
> .> .keyboard.
> .> .
> .> .>
> .> .> .GG
> .> .> ===
> .> .> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
> .> .> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
> .> .> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
> .> .>
> .> .> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
> .> .
> .>
> .> ===
> .> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
> .> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
> .> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

Yes... did you miss it?

> ===
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 20:48:42 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
> <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> .On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 20:34:09 +0100, "NeXuS" <[email protected]> wrote in
> .message <[email protected]>:
> .
> .>There has always been rivalry between horseriders and bikeriders, but
> the
> .>few ALWAYS spoil it for the many.
> .
> .Most likely. In my experience equestrians as a group contain some of
> .the most arrogant and also the most pleasant users of the great
> .outdoors - but that's in the UK, where the dynamic is probably subtly
> .different. I have some great friends who ride horses and are staunch
> .allies in my campaigns against bad driving and speeding in particular.
> .One of the few people I know who shares my no speeding policy while
> .driving is a horse rider.
> .
> .In one of my local recreational areas, a Crown Estate, there are
> .hiker-only, horse, bike and all-user trails. No problem at all.
>
> Typical mountain biker response. They think that the destruction of
> wildlife
> habitat for those extra trails is "no problem".

Typical MV response. Because people can and do act responsible the only card
left to play is the "wildlife" card. Meanwhile, Several acres of woodland
were bulldozed for a Wal-Mart, the parking lot, and the new road... "no
problem"