Mountain Biking Is DANGEROUS!

> TJ <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> > > One has to wonder what his bloke is trying to escape from, to be so obsesed with attempting to
> > > remove humantiy from the world it must be something major. Should see a shrink before its too
> > > late..
> > >
> > > Indeedy, I'm all for being evironmental but this bloke is clearly a crack pot..
> > >

> > There ya have it Mike. Even the international participants of this newsgroup think you are an
> > idiot.
>
> 'Even' ? - Prolly more like 'especially'.
>
> Shaun aRe

Your right. He gives the rest of the world something to laugh at.

TJ

But your reply to us replying to him does not count?...

Besides.. Being insipid can be a good thing. Most folks do not know what it means. I tell them it's
a secret governmental bureau that looks into newgroup fraud... They give me free doughnuts.

Danny

> Jesse <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Mike only writes these insepid articles to cause the many of us on the pro side of this to
> > argue.
>
> Guess again, dummy. All he wants is a reaction from you insipid clones and you're giving
> it to him.
>
> JD

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> ===
> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to
> help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Heya mike vanderdick:

1. You've been using this same sig for many years: did you stop at 8, or are you just dumber than
a spoke and don't know how to change it?

2. You state you are "working' to create "pure habitat": it sounds as if in "8" or so years you've
failed miserably, and will continue to do so...

LSV

Elvis <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> > ===
> > I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to
> > help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
> >
> > http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>
> Heya mike vanderdick:
>
> 1. You've been using this same sig for many years: did you stop at 8, or are you just dumber
> than a spoke and don't know how to change it?

Look, stop making yourself look stupid - he said he was [currently] working on creating this
habitat, and was for 8 years prior to that, fighting auto dependence etc. I can't belive how many of
you suckers he gets with those lines, especially considering he's such a 10 watt bulb.

> 2. You state you are "working' to create "pure habitat": it sounds as if in "8" or so years
> you've failed miserably, and will continue to do so...

Oh, FFS - learn to read properly before commenting on his trip, otherwise you'll only give the freak
yet another orgasm.

Shaun aRe

TJ <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > TJ <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > There ya have it Mike. Even the international participants of this newsgroup think you are an
> > > idiot.
> >
> > 'Even' ? - Prolly more like 'especially'.
> >
> > Shaun aRe
> >

> Your right. He gives the rest of the world something to laugh at.

Yeah - I find less of 'us lot' get worked up about him than some of 'you lot', and just about nearly
almost slightly die laughing at his stupidity and ridiculousness. Sometimes things don't look as
they really are, from too close up.

Shaun aRe

Gary S. wrote:
>>"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries"...
>>
>>"Now go away are I well taunt you a second time"...
>>

> To prove you are an environmentalist, you must bring us a shrubbery.

Mi Ni Ni...

Don't you mean cut down the mightest tree in the forest with a ......herring...

<Chuckle>

Gyp

JD wrote:
> Jesse <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>Mike only writes these insepid articles to cause the many of us on the pro side of this to argue.
>

> Guess again, dummy. All he wants is a reaction from you insipid clones and you're giving
> it to him.

I would suspect that a rational discusion is not what he is after, although I wonder quite what
calling us "tasteless copies" has to do with anything..

For instance how does me calling you a "foul-tasting non-citrus fruit" improve matters..

I think I'll stick to rational discusion it seems much better..

<Rasp>

Gyp

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> Yeah - I find less of 'us lot' get worked up about him than some of 'you lot', and just about
> nearly almost slightly die laughing at his stupidity and ridiculousness. Sometimes things don't
> look as they really are, from too close up.

That's very true, Its like snoging your partner with your eyes open, looks like they only have one
big eye right?. Wrong its cos your to close..

Gyp

On Fri, 23 May 2003 13:46:59 +0000 (UTC), Gyp <[email protected]> wrote:

>I think I'll stick to rational discusion it seems much better..

Rational discussion is quite possible, but not with Mikey.

He actually stifles discussion of environmental issues in these groups, as no one wants to start a
thread he might join. He is doing a vast disservice to the wilderness that his overall affact is
also a vast disservice.

But the issue with him is not really the environment.

Happy trails, Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA Please reply to: garyDOTschwartzATpoboxDOTcom

Gyp <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > Yeah - I find less of 'us lot' get worked up about him than some of 'you lot', and just about
> > nearly almost slightly die laughing at his
stupidity
> > and ridiculousness. Sometimes things don't look as they really are, from
too
> > close up.
>
> That's very true, Its like snoging your partner with your eyes open, looks like they only have one
> big eye right?. Wrong its cos your to
close..

ROTFL! Ya daft *******, heheheheheh........

Shaun aRe

> Gyp wrote:
>
> > That's very true, Its like snoging your partner with your eyes open, looks like they only have
> > one big eye right?. Wrong its cos your to
close..

> No, my girlfriend really just does have one big eye.

You are dating the chick from Futurama?

Shaun aRe

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>>>and ridiculousness. Sometimes things don't look as they really are, from
>
> too
>
>>>close up.
>>
>>That's very true, Its like snoging your partner with your eyes open, looks like they only have one
>>big eye right?. Wrong its cos your to
>
> close..
>
> ROTFL! Ya daft *******, heheheheheh........

Thats "Mr" Daft ******* to you Shaun...

<Chuckle>

Gyp

Gyp <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > too

> >>That's very true, Its like snoging your partner with your eyes open, looks like they only have
> >>one big eye right?. Wrong its cos your to
> >
> > close..
> >
> > ROTFL! Ya daft *******, heheheheheh........
> >
> Thats "Mr" Daft ******* to you Shaun...

You wanna bet Mrs. Girly?

> <Chuckle>
>
> Gyp

Aye, laugh while you can, for tomorrow is another day, it's prolly gonna rain again, your chips will
come out the fryer dark brown and squishy, and your favourite white t-shirt will have come out the
wash a pastel shade of mauve.

Shaun aRe - I save my tears for days like that. That and a good Disney film.

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> F'up set to a.m-b
>
> >>No, my girlfriend really just does have one big eye.
> >

> > You are dating the chick from Futurama?
>
> Don't be ridiculous, she's a cartoon character!

Is she hell - they just draw over her to hide her true identity.

Shaun aRe - everyone knows that.

> >>Don't be ridiculous, she's a cartoon character!
> >

> > Is she hell - they just draw over her to hide her true identity.
>
> "Nurse! Can I have more drugs please? I'm struggling to keep up with Shaun's mind"

Try nitrous - it works for slow engines.

Shaun aRe - VrrrrrrrmmmmmmMMMM! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> >>Don't be ridiculous, she's a cartoon character!
> >

> > Is she hell - they just draw over her to hide her true identity.
>
> "Nurse! Can I have more drugs please? I'm struggling to keep up with Shaun's mind"

just think abstractly and it all follows through. ;-)
--
~Travis

> bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > > Is she hell - they just draw over her to hide her true identity.
> >
> > "Nurse! Can I have more drugs please? I'm struggling to keep up with Shaun's mind"
>
> Try nitrous - it works for slow engines.
>
> Shaun aRe - VrrrrrrrmmmmmmMMMM! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yeah, but you can only add so much nitrous to a Yugo ;-)
--
~Travis