Need help from the shop owners

Chris Zacho "Th

Guest
Hi. I recently got an "E" from one of the readers of my website. He want's to know where ha can get
a good STOCK frame in a 27" size. Since some of you sell bikes for a living, I thought you might
have better knowledge of what's out there.

Here's his letter (name removed for privacy)
>Date: Mon, May 12, 2003, 7:55pm To: [email protected] Subject: 27 inch bicycle frame

>Do you know where I can find a bicycle with a 27 inch frame without having it custom made.

>Thanks Kenneth

Any suggestions?

How about a complete bike for $100?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3608391475&category=7298

"Chris Zacho "The Wheelman"" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi. I recently got an "E" from one of the readers of my website. He want's to know where ha can
> get a good STOCK frame in a 27" size. Since some of you sell bikes for a living, I thought you
> might have better knowledge of what's out there.
>
> Here's his letter (name removed for privacy)
> >Date: Mon, May 12, 2003, 7:55pm To: [email protected] Subject: 27 inch bicycle frame
>
> >Do you know where I can find a bicycle with a 27 inch frame without having it custom made.
>
> >Thanks Kenneth
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> May you have the wind at your back. And a really low gear for the hills! Chris
>
> Chris'Z Corner "The Website for the Common Bicyclist": http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

>Hi. I recently got an "E" from one of the readers of my website. He want's to know where ha can get
>a good STOCK frame in a 27" size.

Cannondale and Rivendell. Phil brown