Need help from the shop owners

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Chris Zacho "Th, May 13, 2003.

  1. Hi. I recently got an "E" from one of the readers of my website. He want's to know where ha can get
    a good STOCK frame in a 27" size. Since some of you sell bikes for a living, I thought you might
    have better knowledge of what's out there.

    Here's his letter (name removed for privacy)
    >Date: Mon, May 12, 2003, 7:55pm To: [email protected] Subject: 27 inch bicycle frame

    >Do you know where I can find a bicycle with a 27 inch frame without having it custom made.

    >Thanks Kenneth

    Any suggestions?

  2. Kbh

    Kbh Guest

    How about a complete bike for $100?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3608391475&category=7298

    "Chris Zacho "The Wheelman"" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi. I recently got an "E" from one of the readers of my website. He want's to know where ha can
    > get a good STOCK frame in a 27" size. Since some of you sell bikes for a living, I thought you
    > might have better knowledge of what's out there.
    >
    > Here's his letter (name removed for privacy)
    > >Date: Mon, May 12, 2003, 7:55pm To: [email protected] Subject: 27 inch bicycle frame
    >
    > >Do you know where I can find a bicycle with a 27 inch frame without having it custom made.
    >
    > >Thanks Kenneth
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > May you have the wind at your back. And a really low gear for the hills! Chris
    >
    > Chris'Z Corner "The Website for the Common Bicyclist": http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

  3. Phil Brown

    Phil Brown Guest

    >Hi. I recently got an "E" from one of the readers of my website. He want's to know where ha can get
    >a good STOCK frame in a 27" size.

    Cannondale and Rivendell. Phil brown