New here

Hillrider said:
Thats a good idea. Except that it would be uncomfortable against your legs. A better idea is to fill the tires with water instead of air and also embed lead into the pedals.
You apparently didn't recognize the not-so-serious nature of his response.

Hillrider said:
Legal entitlement means nothing. Just because its legal doesnt mean its safe. Is it legal for the truck driver to ram the guy with his truck mirror? A tougher workout is using a cheaper bike that has more friction it makes you work harder in a shorter distance. Therefore it is possible to get a better workout from a cheap bike than an expensive one.
Excellent. You stay off the roads then. Want to work harder? Use harder gearing in a short distance. Pedal harder in a short distance. See, with quality bikes you can get an excellent workout with no need to replace **** pedals frequently.

Originally Posted by jhuskey .

I guess that's true. Hos about just strapping a cheap hooker to the handle bars. It will increase the load and fit the styling of the bike.
That is a fantastic idea.

Do you think that the hooker is gonna charge premium for that?

"Hos about just strapping a cheap hooker to the handle bars. It will increase the load and fit the styling of the bike."
I'm trying to get her down to $50...

Now, I'm wishin' I had ridden my pimptastic ride out to axe her to get on my bars!

Silky need hiz money, ho!

Originally Posted by Hillrider .

ask your mom
Your mom and my mom are working in the same establishment.

But your mom is working on my moms days off.

Originally Posted by jhuskey .

Careful guys, moms are a sacred subject with some.
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png

Hey Don, I'm also fairly new and also recently laid up, though it was my own stupid fault. Took a spill on wet railroad tracks, a total newbie move...lol. Still, shoulder is seperated and a road rash the shape of texas on my ****.

Still...as soon as i can, i'm going to go back out riding...chomping at the bit. Good luck Don, happy riding in Canada eh? Are you a hockey fan? lol.

Gene

SMART CLINIC, an outpatient addiction recovery center serving since May 2020 in Crescent Heights, Calgary, Alberta and Alberta-wide.

Don, it's great to hear about your cycling journey and the shift to a steel bike! I can relate to the appeal of lightweight frames, but there's something special about steel bikes too. I'm curious, what sparked your interest in steel frames? Did you notice any differences in ride quality or comfort compared to your carbon fiber bike? I'm always intrigued by how bike materials can impact the riding experience. Happy cycling! :)