No WMD in Iraq as the official search ends.

I'm not typing am I? I hope this does'nt end up "posting" Sorry, I had a "Homer moment" :rolleyes:

Espenada seems to be quite the dumbass, it's obvious he quit posting to avoid any further confrontation.

ryan_velo. said:
Espenada seems to be quite the dumbass, it's obvious he quit posting to avoid any further confrontation.
he posts in dribs and drabs...carrying all that fat along on his bike must be killing his heart....complete lack of stamina you see..

hes got one of those new fangled bikes with the welded tubular steel frames, engine on the front and trailer at the back for the beer and pies.

thirsty work cycling around the airport runway all day...

Espada9 said:
Diets are for lazy pencil neck wimps,
Merkins spend more money each year on diets and weight loss products than their govt gives out in aid to the starving third world counties..

must be a lot of lazy pencil neck wimps in So-Cal.

my advice to you is to keep in the weight room, keep eating the burgers and fries and keep sitting infront of the computer and taking everything personally...

you'll only have 6 months left and we'll be rid of you...for good.

Surprise, surprise surprise!!!

-Like they ever cared about WMD one way or the other.

"There's plenty good Money to be made
by supplin' the army with the tools of its trade."
-Country Joe McDonald

-not to mention the mineral rights.

"We was robbed."
-The good people of Ohio

BTW Bush's war has run all of the individual states, including Ohio into red (no pun intended) ink. So much so, that our governor, Robert Taft, descendent of another corporate hack who once occupied the White House, has proposed charging a fee to access the state parks. Hikers, cyclists, and campers beware of neo-cons bearing gifts (Like the "tax cut," i.e.: deferred payment plan our grandchildren will still be paying for).

MountainPro said:
Merkins spend more money each year on diets and weight loss products than their govt gives out in aid to the starving third world counties..
must be a lot of lazy pencil neck wimps in So-Cal.
my advice to you is to keep in the weight room, keep eating the burgers and fries and keep sitting infront of the computer and taking everything personally...
you'll only have 6 months left and we'll be rid of you...for good.
And what sort of diet might that be? The goonbox overran from soccer to Super Bowl, they were giving out stats. Yep, I think that they said during play the doughnut arses will consume $250,000,000 worth of snacky ****. No doubt Espada will have raided WalMart well before he parks his supertanker sized ass.
I'm backing the Patriots, pity that Zaps team didn't get in.
Never mind, I'll bang $1000 on them. Won't watch it though, I might start farting and poison the canary. I'll get them to drop in a Madras meat and some Nan bread, he likes a bit of that to peck on after his cigar.

ryan_velo. said:
No, he's so fat he finds it difficult.
Anyway I'm so pleased that some of your fellow countrymen have catogerised you as being a disciple of Lim and me. It proves that you have brains and are Anti Bushmitic. This type of worldwide appraisal of him gathers strength on a daily basis. Condi Rice has just made a clown of herself according to our right and left wing press. What a circus full of clowns. Music please maestro. "Bring on the clowns, dum di diddly. There already here".
Just read the verbatim drivel she spouted to the world.
The game here in Europe in diplomatic circles is that normal service has been resumed. So it's USA and Israel v The rest of the world
I've heard of marching down to Georgia, whistling dixie. Now come on Bush serenade the Hispanics into cannon fodder.
USA has no history of diplomacy with other Nations, and no old infrastructure which we have, and maintain to this day.

davidmc said:
Islamo-Fascist is right off of the "Republican/Warmonger Talking Points" memo's ;) . Come on Espada9-you can be more original than that :rolleyes: . Anyone who says Israel has nothing to do w/ it is sadly uninformed/misinformed, in my humble opinion :cool: .
Just to annoy the ego (not eco) trash on this board I've shot, fished and trapped for years. Tree hugger no, unlike the bums who clean their destructive machines without regard or understanding to the ecological natural world that they have just destroyed in part. Actually, I don't think that Huskey is of that genre.

FredC said:
Just to annoy the ego (not eco) trash on this board I've shot, fished and trapped for years. Tree hugger no, unlike the bums who clean their destructive machines without regard or understanding to the ecological natural world that they have just destroyed in part. Actually, I don't think that Huskey is of that genre.
Are we talking about terrorists or farm equipment :confused: