Old School Fisher Topcap

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Chris, Mar 13, 2003.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Anybody have an old Fisher topcap lying around, the one with "All work and no play is no fun at"
    written on it?

    I'd love to have that on top o' me steer tube...I'm tired of looking down at the Ritchey logo (the
    last random topcap I found lying around).

    I can pay you for it, or trade a Bontrager one with the "B" logo blacked out via Sharpie :).

    Chris

    Tags:

  2. Chris wrote:
    > Anybody have an old Fisher topcap lying around, the one with "All work and no play is no fun at"
    > written on it?
    >
    > I'd love to have that on top o' me steer tube...I'm tired of looking down at the Ritchey logo (the
    > last random topcap I found lying around).
    >
    > I can pay you for it, or trade a Bontrager one with the "B" logo blacked out via Sharpie :).
    >
    > Chris

    Got one on me keychain :)

    You can still read the writing, but most of the red color has been worn off by now. I wouldn't put
    it on a bike, but it sure makes a nifty keychain!

    Jon Bond

  3. Nik Johnson

    Nik Johnson Guest

    I did have one, but it got nicked with my Airborne! along with my 10 year old Garfield dust caps

    gutted!

    news:[email protected]...