Old School Fisher Topcap

Chris

Guest
Anybody have an old Fisher topcap lying around, the one with "All work and no play is no fun at"
written on it?

I'd love to have that on top o' me steer tube...I'm tired of looking down at the Ritchey logo (the
last random topcap I found lying around).

I can pay you for it, or trade a Bontrager one with the "B" logo blacked out via Sharpie :).

Chris

Chris wrote:
> Anybody have an old Fisher topcap lying around, the one with "All work and no play is no fun at"
> written on it?
>
> I'd love to have that on top o' me steer tube...I'm tired of looking down at the Ritchey logo (the
> last random topcap I found lying around).
>
> I can pay you for it, or trade a Bontrager one with the "B" logo blacked out via Sharpie :).
>
> Chris

Got one on me keychain :)

You can still read the writing, but most of the red color has been worn off by now. I wouldn't put
it on a bike, but it sure makes a nifty keychain!

Jon Bond

I did have one, but it got nicked with my Airborne! along with my 10 year old Garfield dust caps

gutted!

news:[email protected]...