Other forum follies

earth_dweller said:
I don't find it that unbelievable that people like ChrisH exist, heck read the news. But what truly is mindboggling is that he was picked and kept as a moderator which to me means that the owner doesn't care if members are driven away. It makes no freakin sense.
I heard ChrisH has pics of Vaughn in bed with Tom Cruise.

More mind boggling to me . . .

Can anybody please explain wtf happened to RTT? Did aliens take over her IP addy or something? She's done a complete 180.

I think her bedroom must have 100s of pin up pics of pro cyclists, like a pre-pubescent girl.

I shake my head every time I read a post of hers now and she didn't used to be that way . . . so irrational or so infantile . . . :confused:

I'm currently enjoying the back-and-forth between CampyBob and D-Queued on DPF. I'm pulling for my man DQ, though I doubt that he should engage in any interaction with CB at all.

So I was reading some posts on DPF and I came across a somewhat unique phrase used by whareagle, also known as Richard Wharton, who runs some kind of crappy online coaching service. I suppose this crack coach tells his clients that Hamilton, FLandis, and Armstrong are clean. I certainly would not put much faith in a supposed coach who is that clueless. Anyway the use of language reminded me of something I read here, and I have deduced that whareagle on DPF is likely both No_Positives and thebluetrain.

Bro Deal said:
So I was reading some posts on DPF and I came across a somewhat unique phrase used by whareagle, also known as Richard Wharton, who runs some kind of crappy online coaching service. I suppose this crack coach tells his clients that Hamilton, FLandis, and Armstrong are clean. I certainly would not put much faith in a supposed coach who is that clueless. Anyway the use of language reminded me of something I read here, and I have deduced that whareagle on DPF is likely both No_Positives and thebluetrain.

whareagle is a serious retard. I am confident that his mother drank way too much when she was pregnant.

Bro Deal said:
One of the omerta house... sure don't touch Lance, cycling is business, I should live wrong

What is funny with that kind of people is what they have written are lies and that would stay on websites for a while... Some of his customers will be disappointed when they would discover the truth.

I see TFF has been banned from CNF.

(Anyone else here been baned from CNF?)

Any clues why TFF was banned from CNF? How long is he out for anyway?

One thing about this forum is that it's a little more lenient on creative expression than dpf or CNF - and TFF has a way with words!

Hope you're back soon, Thoughtforfood.

Runitout said:

One thing about this forum is that it's a little more lenient on creative expression than dpf or CNF - and TFF has a way with words!

I don't know the reason either, Runitout. I agree it would be good to get him back there.

We know that TFF has, at times, an acerbic way with words, and it must be hard to restrain yourself in the company of some of the dolts at that place. That's one reason I haven't contributed there. The flipside is that some people like a stoush, and it's a good place to stir the possum a bit.

As for the moderation, although I am an infrequent visitor there, it seems to have improved a bit. Susan, for example, leaves a note to show that she has moderated a post. At the start, they were simply changing/deleting threads and posts without any visible indication, let alone any explanation.

Runitout said:

He's banned? Bummer. Well, it's almost off season, so nothing's going on anyway.