OWN Optimizer test w Polar 725?

truthrider

Aug 27, 2005
The help section says that the OwnOptimizer can be done with a 725s but I can only find the Fit. Test. I'd like to use this to prevent over training.

Also, I'd like to take this tool to the next level and use it to help maximize the training that I do. Anyone had good luck with any online coaching that uses this as a communication/reporting tool. I can't afford a personal coach but can't see how a telephone coach could be very effective.

Thanks

Martin

truthrider said:
The help section says that the OwnOptimizer can be done with a 725s but I can only find the Fit. Test. I'd like to use this to prevent over training.

Also, I'd like to take this tool to the next level and use it to help maximize the training that I do. Anyone had good luck with any online coaching that uses this as a communication/reporting tool. I can't afford a personal coach but can't see how a telephone coach could be very effective.

Thanks

Martin

We coach people with HR monitors or power meters. Please feel free to give us a shout and discuss your coaching requirements, where we can more fully explain how remote coaching can work. We work with a wide range of riders from fitness riders to Euro pros and everyone in between in a wide range of discipline (i.e., road, TT, MTB, track, and tri).

cheers
ric