Photos and video from a tour of Santa Barbara.

Hurray my thread lives!

"JD" wrote:

> As anyone who can read could tell from that posting on mtbr, I

don't
> name trails even if people think they know what they are seeing.
> Thanks for backing me up on that.

What is it with your phobia about naming trails. It'll be alright...
really. Here, let me help you out... Holy Jim, West Horsethief,
Trabuco, Silverado Motorway, Joplin, STT, SJT, ITT, Maple Springs,
Blackstar, Harding, and the likes are all public trails for everyone
to enjoy. All I would say to riders frequenting those trails is to
try and get a few hours of trail maintenance logged when we have
trail work events.

> All you need to do now is to get over yourself already because

you'll
> never know what I ride or have ridden in SoCal.

Au contraire, there are a slew of very technical trails in the local
range that you just aren't going to be riding unless you're
associated with my little "crowd". That - I can guarantee to anyone,
is a fact. Rejoice in not knowing what you don't know and be done
with it.

> One thing is for sure, I didn't see you where I was riding on

Monday.

Amazing! That _is_ profound, isn't it? I'm going to clap my hands for
you now.

BTW, I just took up Ride-A-Lot's suggestion to look up your old posts.
When I searched for "1986" in AM-B I think you had close to a hundred
hits. Sheesh, how many times do you actually have to bring it up
before you'll feel that you've sufficiently impressed your admirers?
Anyways, it seems you were riding fireroads in 1986 and thought it
was technical... and even crashed. ...A far cry from "riding
those trails".

"terminaut" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:
> Hurray my thread lives!

It's nice to know you have something to live for.

> What is it with your phobia about naming trails.

You call it a phobia, I call it not naming trails.

> Holy Jim, West Horsethief,Trabuco, Silverado Motorway, Joplin, STT, SJT,
> ITT, Maple Springs, Blackstar, Harding,

> How unimpressive.

> there are a slew of very technical trails in the local
> range that you just aren't going to be riding unless you're
> associated with my little "crowd".

That's hilarious on so many levels, though it does bring up a
legitimate question. Are those trails on public land?

> Rejoice in not knowing what you don't know and be done
> with it.

I will rejoice in that I will not ever have to listen to you and your
yappy friends. What you will never know is where and when I have
ridden in the Santa Ana Mountains.

> BTW, I just took up Ride-A-Lot's suggestion to look up your old posts.
> When I searched for "1986" in AM-B I think you had close to a hundred
> hits. Sheesh, how many times do you actually have to bring it up
> before you'll feel that you've sufficiently impressed your admirers?

Funny, it always seems to be aimed at detractors like yourself.
Another thing that is even funnier is that my OP in this thread
brought all of the ones who make a habit of contradicting me who are
still around, right out. Welcome to their club.

> Anyways, it seems you were riding fireroads in 1986 and thought it
> was technical... and even crashed. ...A far cry from "riding
> those trails".

Things are not always as they seem. I sure hope you have the
intestinal fortitude to call me a liar to my face when we cross paths
eventually. It'll be really funny.

JD

>> Anyways, it seems you were riding fireroads in 1986 and thought it
>> was technical... and even crashed. ...A far cry from "riding
>> those trails".

> Things are not always as they seem. I sure hope you have the
> intestinal fortitude to call me a liar to my face when we cross paths
> eventually. It'll be really funny.
>
> JD

No, your the joke JD. You must have a real self esteem problem if your bike
and riding style/locations are that big of a deal.

"terminaut" wrote >
> Au contraire, there are a slew of very technical trails in the local
> range that you just aren't going to be riding unless you're
> associated with my little "crowd". That - I can guarantee to anyone,
> is a fact.

These wouldn't be closed/illegal trails, now would they? I live in Orange
County and am familiar with just about every local trail and the only ones
that are only ridden by "little crowds" are generally illegal trails. Me
thinks you are a trail poacher.

CG

"JD" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I sure hope you have the intestinal fortitude to call me a liar
> to my face when we cross paths eventually. It'll be really funny.
>
> JD

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Oh man, I've gotta regain my composure... Gimme a
minute.

..
..
..

Phew... ok.... Don't tell me you got yourself all worked up and are
resorting to threats because a stranger on the internet called you out as a
liar?! That is too good! Thank God for Google to archive this stuff to all
eternity so we can see exactly what JD is made of.

I will leave it at that, folks. My work here is done.

"Chris Glidden" wrote:

> These wouldn't be closed/illegal trails, now would they? I live in Orange
> County and am familiar with just about every local trail and the only ones
> that are only ridden by "little crowds" are generally illegal trails. Me
> thinks you are a trail poacher.

There's that "familiar" word again. Tell me what you know and I will tell
you how much you don't know.

Here are some clues:

- imagine many miles of isolated trails and old mining routes in the
mountains

- imagine all these trails starting, ending, or crossing through privately
owned land and thus not legal to the public

- imagine my "crowd" living on some of such land and having good rapport
with other owners of such land

- imagine riding and maintaining trails that don't exist to people who are
"familiar" with the local mountain trails

More clues available if necessary.

> Things are not always as they seem. I sure hope you have the
> intestinal fortitude to call me a liar to my face when we cross paths
> eventually. It'll be really funny.

terminut responded with his usual clipping and snipping to make the
context he desires:
>>"JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> I sure hope you have the intestinal fortitude to call me a liar
>> to my face when we cross paths eventually. It'll be really funny.
>>
>> JD

> Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Oh man, I've gotta regain my composure... Gimme a
> minute.

More yapping, how quaint.

> Phew... ok.... Don't tell me you got yourself all worked up and are
> resorting to threats because a stranger on the internet called you out as a
> liar?!

Don't flatter yourself because you are not worth a threat or even a
middle finger for that matter. The fact is that if you did try to say
anything to my face (which I doubt you ever try in the first place),
you'd have to stand on something, which is really funny. Just stay
behind your keyboard, it's where you obviously belong.

> That is too good! Thank God for Google to archive this stuff to all
> eternity so we can see exactly what JD is made of.

Mostly water, but then again I don't need Google to look that up.

> I will leave it at that, folks. My work here is done.

No, you want to stay and contradict anything I may have to say,
calling me a liar for eternity. Wait, that's already been archived in
Google...thanks.

JD

> No, you want to stay and contradict anything I may have to say,
> calling me a liar for eternity. Wait, that's already been archived in
> Google...thanks.
>
> JD

But JD, he just did to you what you attempt to do with everyone else who
participates in AMB, but doesn't ride where you ride or have a bike that's
worth more than your kid's education fund.

Oh yeah, he also made ya drop your pants and show us how lame you are, but
then, I at least, already knew that, LMAO.

"terminaut" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Chris Glidden" wrote:
>>
>> These wouldn't be closed/illegal trails, now would they? I live in
>> Orange County and am familiar with just about every local trail and the
>> only ones that are only ridden by "little crowds" are generally illegal
>> trails. Me thinks you are a trail poacher.
>>

> There's that "familiar" word again. Tell me what you know and I will tell
> you how much you don't know.
>
> Here are some clues:
>
> - imagine many miles of isolated trails and old mining routes in the
> mountains
>
> - imagine all these trails starting, ending, or crossing through privately
> owned land and thus not legal to the public
>
> - imagine my "crowd" living on some of such land and having good rapport
> with other owners of such land
>
> - imagine riding and maintaining trails that don't exist to people who are
> "familiar" with the local mountain trails
>
> More clues available if necessary.

Not necessary as long as you're not poaching. I have no patience for
poachers.

CG

"Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message ws:TU5ld.135170>

> Not necessary as long as you're not poaching. I have no patience for
> poachers.
>
> CG

And boy, do we hate it when you get impatient

BBBWWWAAAHHHAAA

"Bob Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> ws:TU5ld.135170>
>>
>> Not necessary as long as you're not poaching. I have no patience for
>> poachers.
>>
>> CG

> And boy, do we hate it when you get impatient
>
> BBBWWWAAAHHHAAA

I bet you do. Anything else you'd care to say?

"TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > No, you want to stay and contradict anything I may have to say,
> > calling me a liar for eternity. Wait, that's already been archived in
> > Google...thanks.
> >
> > JD

> But JD, he just did to you what you attempt to do with everyone else who
> participates in AMB, but doesn't ride where you ride or have a bike that's
> worth more than your kid's education fund.
>
> Oh yeah, he also made ya drop your pants and show us how lame you are, but
> then, I at least, already knew that, LMAO.

Is English your first language?

JD

> "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> > No, you want to stay and contradict anything I may have to say,
>> > calling me a liar for eternity. Wait, that's already been archived in
>> > Google...thanks.
>> >
>> > JD

>> But JD, he just did to you what you attempt to do with everyone else who
>> participates in AMB, but doesn't ride where you ride or have a bike
>> that's
>> worth more than your kid's education fund.
>>
>> Oh yeah, he also made ya drop your pants and show us how lame you are,
>> but
>> then, I at least, already knew that, LMAO.

> Is English your first language?
>
> JD

No it's my third, and I'm working on #4. Next week I'm learning to say ****
you in German.

"TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...

> >> But JD, he just did to you what you attempt to do with everyone else who
> >> participates in AMB, but doesn't ride where you ride or have a bike
> >> that's
> >> worth more than your kid's education fund.
> >>
> >> Oh yeah, he also made ya drop your pants and show us how lame you are,
> >> but
> >> then, I at least, already knew that, LMAO.

> > Is English your first language?
> >
> > JD

> No it's my third, and I'm working on #4. Next week I'm learning to say ****
> you in German.

It's not really used much ... a trans-literation would be "fich dich".
It would be better to use "am Arsch lecken" or "Leck' mich."

"TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...

> >> But JD, he just did to you what you attempt to do with everyone else who
> >> participates in AMB, but doesn't ride where you ride or have a bike
> >> that's
> >> worth more than your kid's education fund.
> >>
> >> Oh yeah, he also made ya drop your pants and show us how lame you are,
> >> but
> >> then, I at least, already knew that, LMAO.

> > Is English your first language?
> >
> > JD

> No it's my third, and I'm working on #4.

You might want to master it before making more of a fool out of yourself.

JD

> "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:<[email protected]>...

>> > Is English your first language?
>> >
>> > JD

>> No it's my third, and I'm working on #4.

> You might want to master it before making more of a fool out of yourself.
>
> JD

Oh JD....that would be your job, wouldn't it??!!

TBF::. wrote:
> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:<[email protected]>...
>>> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> No it's my third, and I'm working on #4.

>> You might want to master it before making more of a fool out of
>> yourself.

> Oh JD....that would be your job, wouldn't it??!!

Making a fool of you? THAT you apparently HAVE mastered!

Lead with the chin much?
--
BS (no, really)

"B i l l S o r n s o n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> TBF::. wrote:
>> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:<[email protected]>...

>>> You might want to master it before making more of a fool out of
>>> yourself.

>> Oh JD....that would be your job, wouldn't it??!!

> Making a fool of you? THAT you apparently HAVE mastered!
>
> Lead with the chin much?
> --
> BS (no, really)

LMAO oh yeah, your sooo funny, wow the brainiac