Photos and video from a tour of Santa Barbara.

TBF::. wrote:

> LMAO oh yeah, your sooo funny, wow the brainiac

It's YOU'RE, braini-acckkkkkk.

(If only once or twice, free pass. Your yours when s/b you'res are
plentiful and consistent.)

Your "babe" is an attorney??? Must make you the Mimbo...

--
BS (no, really)

"B i l l S o r n s o n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> TBF::. wrote:
>
>> LMAO oh yeah, your sooo funny, wow the brainiac

> It's YOU'RE, braini-acckkkkkk.
>
> (If only once or twice, free pass. Your yours when s/b you'res are
> plentiful and consistent.)
>
> Your "babe" is an attorney??? Must make you the Mimbo...
>
> --
> BS (no, really)

Oh BS if I thought you had an A game I might be a little more interested.
Run along boy, ya bother me, LOL.

"B i l l S o r n s o n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> TBF::. wrote:
>
> > LMAO oh yeah, your sooo funny, wow the brainiac

> It's YOU'RE, braini-acckkkkkk.
>
> (If only once or twice, free pass. Your yours when s/b you'res are
> plentiful and consistent.)
>
> Your "babe" is an attorney??? Must make you the Mimbo...
>
> --
> BS (no, really)

At least he has got a babe

Bob Rogers wrote:

> At least he has got a babe

Somewhat sober on a Saturday night, Bob??? Hide the neighborhood children.

(And not just from his driving.)
--
BS (no, really)

"B i l l S o r n s o n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Bob Rogers wrote:
> >
> > At least he has got a babe

> Somewhat sober on a Saturday night, Bob??? Hide the neighborhood

children.

> (And not just from his driving.)
> --
> BS (no, really)

Typing lefthanded Bill?

"TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> No it's my third, and I'm working on #4.

> > You might want to master it before making more of a fool out of yourself.
> >
> > JD

> Oh JD....that would be your job, wouldn't it??!!

Nah, you don't really need any help in being made a fool of. You do a
fine job on your own.

JD

>> Oh JD....that would be your job, wouldn't it??!!

> Nah, you don't really need any help in being made a fool of. You do a
> fine job on your own.
>
> JD

Geez, if your gonna take that long with a come-back, at least put some
effort into it loser.

"TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Geez, if your gonna take that long with a come-back, at least put some
> effort into it loser.

I was busy riding my bicycle and doing trail work, not sitting behind
a computer like some kind of virtua-vulture. There's this thing
called "a life", maybe you should seek one, humpy.

JD

> "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> Geez, if your gonna take that long with a come-back, at least put some
>> effort into it loser.

> I was busy riding my bicycle and doing trail work, not sitting behind
> a computer like some kind of virtua-vulture. There's this thing
> called "a life", maybe you should seek one, humpy.
>
> JD

Oh JaayDee, don't let your mind wander too far, it's too little to be out
all alone.

Come again when you have your A game tuned up, ok??

> "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > Geez, if your gonna take that long with a come-back, at least put some
> > effort into it loser.

> I was busy riding my bicycle and doing trail work, not sitting behind
> a computer like some kind of virtua-vulture. There's this thing
> called "a life", maybe you should seek one, humpy.
>
> JD

Maybe HE was spending time with his kids? Try it sometime..or at least more
than twice a year

"Bob Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message

> news:<[email protected]>...
>> > Geez, if your gonna take that long with a come-back, at least put some
>> > effort into it loser.

>> I was busy riding my bicycle and doing trail work, not sitting behind
>> a computer like some kind of virtua-vulture. There's this thing
>> called "a life", maybe you should seek one, humpy.
>>
>> JD

> Maybe HE was spending time with his kids? Try it sometime..or at least
> more
> than twice a year

LOL good guess. I would love to ride all day everyday, but the mortgage
needs paying, and the kids are not growing up without me there every step of
the way.

Next weekend is mine on the new bike!

[email protected] (JD) wrote in message

> > > It would seem that our new friends thinks I have only ridden with
> > > "imaginary" people on am-b and that I am some kind of compulsive liar.
> > > Let's hear what am-b has to say about it.

> > Translation: "Where's the cavalry?!!!"

> Another spin from the ballerina. Wondering if about 30 or so people
> who post here enjoy being called "imaginary" and how many think that I
> am a liar is not a call for anything other than an opinion.
>
> JD

I'm a figment of your imagination who knows JD & has ridden with him
more than a few times. He has NO reason to lie. Just ride with him.

He certainly doesn't need anyone like me to stand up in his defense.

But, since I know and trust him as a friend, I tell you that he is the
real deal. But what difference does it make? You don't know me. I
could just be a brown-nosing liar, or an imaginary tough guy, like
others on the usenet.

But research my history if you must, I've been riding for ~12yrs
really steady, got bored quickly with racing, but prefer epic xc and
challenging SS trails in the NW quadrant of USA and some south
central.

I'm also a danged good camp cook at our annual AMB backcountry rides.

Simply put, the Freak puts the sport and expert class racers I ride
with, to shame, and I think anybody that's ridden with him will
concur. Not only that, he's a lot of fun to have out on the trail, or
any place else. That doesn't mean he might not be a doof in other
areas, (aren't we all?) but for mtnbiking, he knows his shite.

If he says he's ridden something he has. Probably twice. Once on
gears, and once without. Why should he have to lie? He doesn't.

paladin

"Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Simply put, the Freak puts the sport and expert class racers I ride
> with, to shame,

I don't doubt you, but the simple truth is the guy speaks out from both
sides of his ass.

In other words he is a hypocrite

"Bub Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I don't doubt you, but the simple truth is the guy speaks out from both
> sides of his ass.
>
> In other words he is a hypocrite

This coming from Count Drunkula, cowering in the shadows.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JD

"TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >> Geez, if your gonna take that long with a come-back, at least put some
> >> effort into it loser.

> > I was busy riding my bicycle and doing trail work, not sitting behind
> > a computer like some kind of virtua-vulture. There's this thing
> > called "a life", maybe you should seek one, humpy.
> >
> > JD

> Oh JaayDee, don't let your mind wander too far, it's too little to be out
> all alone.
>
> Come again when you have your A game tuned up, ok??

Why would I need my A game when dealing with an obvious F?

JD

> "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:<[email protected]>...
>> >
>> > I was busy riding my bicycle and doing trail work, not sitting behind
>> > a computer like some kind of virtua-vulture. There's this thing
>> > called "a life", maybe you should seek one, humpy.
>> >
>> > JD

>> Oh JaayDee, don't let your mind wander too far, it's too little to be out
>> all alone.
>>
>> Come again when you have your A game tuned up, ok??

> Why would I need my A game when dealing with an obvious F?
>
> JD

Ohhhhh JaaDee.....that was weak. I accept your apology.

> This coming from Count Drunkula, cowering in the shadows.
> JD

Yo Deadbeat:

Have you hugged your kid today?

When was the last time you hugged your kid?

You spend more time with your bike than with your kid, don't you?

Yeah....hold the moral high ground, loser

"Bob Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Simply put, the Freak puts the sport and expert class racers I ride
> > with, to shame,

> I don't doubt you, but the simple truth is the guy speaks out from both
> sides of his ass.
>
> In other words he is a hypocrite

Hypocrite is one of the nicer things you could call JD....I'd be more ******
about the way he tries to sabotage new riders by giving them **** advice for
a new rider---telling them how they should not practice this or that, that
they should "just ride" type stuff, and that they should not waste money on
suspension bikes, and on and on. His advice may be fine for someone already
possessing good skills, but his attempts at elitism are bad for the NG. As
mountain bikers, as a group, we are supposed to try and help new riders get
into the sport--not totally ruin their chances with advice that could only
hurt their enjoyment of the sport....With his contributions, he sounds and
acts more like the worst kind of roadie, complete with his little ass
kissing clique as well.

He thinks he is god's gift to mountain biking, and he comes off like some
kind of tough guy--particularly amusing when you consider the physical
limitations being a great hill climber implies--i.e., wimpy and frail body
type which allows great hill climbing via high VO2max, and pretty much
guarantees he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. He's kind of
like a wimpy AMB version of a WWF Wrestler, where the talk and the act are
part of the entertainment people count on. ....Maybe if you look at him in
this perspective, he might actually be amusing.

Dan V

"Dan Volker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Bob Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>

> He thinks he is god's gift to mountain biking, and he comes off like some
> kind of tough guy--particularly amusing when you consider the physical
> limitations being a great hill climber implies--i.e., wimpy and frail body
> type which allows great hill climbing via high VO2max, and pretty much
> guarantees he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. He's kind of
> like a wimpy AMB version of a WWF Wrestler, where the talk and the act are
> part of the entertainment people count on. ....Maybe if you look at him in
> this perspective, he might actually be amusing.
>

> Dan V

LOL! I hope you two get to meet someday.

There's a scrawny dude named Tito Ortiz who's a pretty good hill climber,
too.

paladin

Danny V says:

>> He thinks he is god's gift to mountain biking, and he comes off like some
>> kind of tough guy--particularly amusing when you consider the physical
>> limitations being a great hill climber implies--i.e., wimpy and frail body
>> type

Spoken like a true muscle-bound oaf.