Not open for further replies.
"Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Spider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Technician thoughtfully penned:
> > > >> But nothing can improve the smell. The howling dogs and the bar-fights all night I can
> > > >> handle, but the stench coming off the treatment plant out the backdoor? Jimminy Christmas.
> > > >> At least it's a short walk to take a leak or a dump.
> > > >>
> > > >> Paladin
> > > >>
> > > >
> > > > Man, this place is sounding better and better ;-)
> > >
> > > haven't even gotten us started on the interior... ;-)
> >
> > Good thing the trip is not about the hovel, but about the ride.

> >
> > Tent, sleeping bag, bike, bike gear - what more do you need?
>
> Air mattress, heat source, instant coffee, processed meat product(s).
>
> Bill "always seriously training" S.

Heh, you said "serious."

Spider

[email protected] (Spider) wrote in message
> [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (Spider) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Good thing the trip is not about the hovel, but about the ride.
> > >
> > > Tent, sleeping bag, bike, bike gear - what more do you need?
> >
> > Are you going to show up?
>
> Yeah, I'm gonna try.

That's the best any of us can do.

> I have a thing in W. WA that I should go to. I have to work out the details with those who expect
> my shining face there.
>
> Ogre - don't worry about those bad-ass MTBers dropping you - I'll be there to keep your
> totally-gassed lungs company. We can laugh at one another. :)
>
> I'll bring the hardtail beater, since I *still* haven't bought the damn new bike. (indecision is
> a *****.)
>
> Hey, in the following month think about this:
>
> Castellano Fango softail

Stop right there. A great bike.

> Trek Fuel (shut up, JD - I know your mind in this)

What? That it's junk?

> Marin East Peak (adjustable travel thingy)

I still say the Castellano, even after riding my Team Marin today.

> $900-1100, and I have parts for a build-up. And no, I'm really not going to venture away from
> these, I've had hard enough time narrowing it down from the huge list I had before.

Freak.

JD

"The Ogre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > The Ogre thoughtfully penned:
> > > "James Messick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >> "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >>> For those of you that have been living under a rock the last six months, final plans for
> > >>> AMB-ID are in the works. Most of you are probably in the loop already but if you aren't, too
> > >>> bad. But it's not too late, If you want to come, submit your application and statement of
> > >>> qualifications to am-b for review. Dates are July 11--13 in McCall Idaho.
> > >>>
> > >>> If you are really clueless as to this is all about, http://bbauer.gomen.org/idaho/ was last
> > >>> year's get together. Penny
> > >>>
> > >>
> > >> Looks like a nice time from the video that's posted there. The finesse and ease with which
> > >> JD(?) moves over that boulder makes me envious.
> > >
> > > Let's see, drive 10 hours (each way) to ride my bike with a group of total strangers around a
> > > lake in the middle of nowhere... Sounds like fun. Are you planning on riding all 3 days?
> >
> > Sure!!
> >
> > so far one long ride, one short. Don't forget the hot springs and
swimming
> > in the skanky polluted lake.
> >
> > penny
>
> I probably wouldn't be able to ride 3 days, most likely I would drive down on Thursday Evening or
> Friday. Ride for one day, you folks would get sick of waiting for my slow ass and ditch me. Then I
> would wander around in the woods for the next 18 hours, fending off a bear attacks, and rabid
> beavers, until eventually I am able to stumble back to my car. Sleep in the car and drive back
> just in time to return to work on Monday only to promptly fall asleep at my desk.

Hmmm, maybe you should ride east and ride with me!

[email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Spider) wrote in message
> > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > > [email protected] (Spider) wrote in message
> > > news:<[email protected]>...

> > I have a thing in W. WA that I should go to. I have to work out the details with those who
> > expect my shining face there.
> >
> > Ogre - don't worry about those bad-ass MTBers dropping you - I'll be there to keep your
> > totally-gassed lungs company. We can laugh at one another. :)
> >
> > I'll bring the hardtail beater, since I *still* haven't bought the damn new bike. (indecision is
> > a *****.)
> >
> > Hey, in the following month think about this:
> >
> > Castellano Fango softail
>
> Stop right there. A great bike.

OK, Wise-One - now is your chance to shine. I've never ridden one, and I have a small problem laying
out $1k for a bike I've never swung a leg over. *WHY* should I get this bike? What about this bike
makes it better than the others? (Stick to tech, you crotchety *******.)

> > Trek Fuel (shut up, JD - I know your mind in this)
>
> What? That it's junk?

Actually, for you, a Fuel would snap like a dry twig. You are a circus sideshow, while I am closer
to average weight. At 6'+, 185-200 lbs., and not doing any drop-offs or other freeride stupid ****,
I would think that the Fuel would be right in there. Especially when you start talking
gear:dough-laid-down ratio.

While I would rather pony up for a Racer-X, it seems unlikely that I'd get one for $1k. Even a
LocoMoto is over $1.1k. Hell, Dreamride has a Fango frame with CK headset and free shipping in the
Lower 48 for $995.

But for that coin, I could get a low-end Fuel, swap in my XT/XTR/Avid schwag and keep my beater as a
true beater. The fact is that I just don't ride as hard as you do, and my equipment needs are not as
stringent. I'm gonna take a bottom-end Fuel out this weekend, and put it to the test on some 6"
1track through the ID woods. We'll see how it compares to my beater.

(I told you to shut up - don't say I didn't warn you.) :) Now, lay the Fango goods on me, bay-bee!

> > $900-1100, and I have parts for a build-up. And no, I'm really not going to venture away from
> > these, I've had hard enough time narrowing it down from the huge list I had before.
>
> Freak.

LOL. Coming from you, I will take that as praise. Tell me about the Fango - I gotta know.

Spider

> > Good thing the trip is not about the hovel, but about the ride.
> >
> > Tent, sleeping bag, bike, bike gear - what more do you need?
>
> Are you going to show up?

After some e-mail discussions with some of the members of my family, it seems as though I have an
"obligation" to show up, even though I'm going to see these folks in a couple of months anyway.

I have told them that if there is a third annual AMB-ID, the family should not expect me, as I will
have made a prior engagement.

[rant]

I understand completely the obligation toward family. When my uncle was sick, I dropped everything
and took vacation and sick time to go and help out. Not even his own sons, who live in the same damn
city, could muster anything more than "after work."

This is just one example of many where I dropped my own concerns to do the right thing (well, as I
saw it.) Now, when I have an opportunity to do something for just me, I get **** piled on me from
multiple sources.

Good works may be their own reward, but it builds an expectation. I could fight the tide, and ****
some folks off. But I'm not going to do that. I can only pray that folks will have enough fun to do
the AMB-ID thingy next year, and that I can come.

Pfffft.

[/rant] [/whine] [/fun]

Spider

Spider thoughtfully penned:
>> [email protected] (Spider) wrote in message
>> news:<[email protected]>...
>>> Good thing the trip is not about the hovel, but about the ride.
>>>
>>> Tent, sleeping bag, bike, bike gear - what more do you need?
>>
>> Are you going to show up?
>
> After some e-mail discussions with some of the members of my family, it seems as though I have an
> "obligation" to show up, even though I'm going to see these folks in a couple of months anyway.
>
> I have told them that if there is a third annual AMB-ID, the family should not expect me, as I
> will have made a prior engagement.
>
> [rant]
>
> I understand completely the obligation toward family. When my uncle was sick, I dropped everything
> and took vacation and sick time to go and help out. Not even his own sons, who live in the same
> damn city, could muster anything more than "after work."
>
> This is just one example of many where I dropped my own concerns to do the right thing (well, as I
> saw it.) Now, when I have an opportunity to do something for just me, I get **** piled on me from
> multiple sources.
>
> Good works may be their own reward, but it builds an expectation. I could fight the tide, and ****
> some folks off. But I'm not going to do that. I can only pray that folks will have enough fun to
> do the AMB-ID thingy next year, and that I can come.

tell them to f*** off. I didn't go to my mom's 75th birthday party, I guess I'm evil.

Peneny

[email protected] (Spider) wrote in message
> > [email protected] (Spider) wrote in message
> > > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
> > > > [email protected] (Spider) wrote in message
> > > > news:<[email protected]>...
>
> > > I have a thing in W. WA that I should go to. I have to work out the details with those who
> > > expect my shining face there.
> > >
> > > Ogre - don't worry about those bad-ass MTBers dropping you - I'll be there to keep your
> > > totally-gassed lungs company. We can laugh at one another. :)
> > >
> > > I'll bring the hardtail beater, since I *still* haven't bought the damn new bike. (indecision
> > > is a *****.)
> > >
> > > Hey, in the following month think about this:
> > >
> > > Castellano Fango softail
> >
> > Stop right there. A great bike.
>
> OK, Wise-One - now is your chance to shine. I've never ridden one, and I have a small problem
> laying out $1k for a bike I've never swung a leg over. *WHY* should I get this bike? What about
> this bike makes it better than the others? (Stick to tech, you crotchety *******.)

John Castellano is all I should have to say.... However, I have a friend whose opinion I trust
enough to back up my claim and he rides one and says it's a great bike.

> > > Trek Fuel (shut up, JD - I know your mind in this)
> >
> > What? That it's junk?
>
> Actually, for you, a Fuel would snap like a dry twig. You are a circus sideshow, while I am closer
> to average weight. At 6'+, 185-200 lbs., and not doing any drop-offs or other freeride stupid
> ****, I would think that the Fuel would be right in there. Especially when you start talking
> gear:dough-laid-down ratio.

You weigh enough to worry about a trek being flexy as well as a POS. Have you not read about all of
the chainsuck problems with the fool?

> While I would rather pony up for a Racer-X, it seems unlikely that I'd get one for $1k. Even a
> LocoMoto is over $1.1k. Hell, Dreamride has a Fango frame with CK headset and free shipping in the
> Lower 48 for $995.

Lee deals straight. He still has a Ripley, but I don't think it's for sale.

> But for that coin, I could get a low-end Fuel, swap in my XT/XTR/Avid schwag and keep my beater as
> a true beater. The fact is that I just don't ride as hard as you do, and my equipment needs are
> not as stringent. I'm gonna take a bottom-end Fuel out this weekend, and put it to the test on
> some 6" 1track through the ID woods. We'll see how it compares to my beater.

Save your coin, keep beating up your beater and do it right.

> (I told you to shut up - don't say I didn't warn you.) :) Now, lay the Fango goods on me, bay-bee!

Superior design, fabrication and materials are all you need to know. The others lack that and thusly
will not perform as well, especially in the long run.

> > > $900-1100, and I have parts for a build-up. And no, I'm really not going to venture away from
> > > these, I've had hard enough time narrowing it down from the huge list I had before.
> >
> > Freak.
>
> LOL. Coming from you, I will take that as praise. Tell me about the Fango - I gotta know.
>
> Spider

Save your coin and do it right. I have not bought a new bike in over two and a half years because I
am saving for another custom. I'm not about to go out and buy anything less than what I know will
last just because I have that rich white punk itch.

JD

"James Messick" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > I probably wouldn't be able to ride 3 days, most likely I would drive down on Thursday Evening
> > or Friday. Ride for one day, you folks would get sick of waiting for my slow ass and ditch me.
> > Then I would wander around in the woods for the next 18 hours, fending off a bear attacks, and
> > rabid beavers, until eventually I am able to stumble back to my car. Sleep in the car and drive
> > back just in time to return to work on Monday only to promptly fall asleep at my desk.
>
> Hmmm, maybe you should ride east and ride with me!

Idaho is east... That is to say that is about as east as I plan on going on the average 3
day weekend.

-- The Ogre

The Ogre <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> "James Messick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> > > I probably wouldn't be able to ride 3 days, most likely I would drive down on Thursday Evening
> > > or Friday. Ride for one day, you folks would get sick of waiting for my slow ass and ditch me.
> > > Then I would wander around in the woods for the next 18 hours, fending off a bear attacks, and
> > > rabid beavers, until eventually I am able to stumble back to my car. Sleep in the car and
> > > drive back just in time to return to work on Monday only to promptly fall asleep at my desk.
> >
> > Hmmm, maybe you should ride east and ride with me!
>
> Idaho is east... That is to say that is about as east as I plan on going on the average 3 day
> weekend.
>
> -- The Ogre
>

For some, Idaho is quite west. ;-)
--
~Travis

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

Spider said...

> Good works may be their own reward,

Actually, the rule is that no good deed goes unpunished. Know it, believe it, live it. The sooner
you learn that humanity is a herd of ungrateful swine, the sooner you will be happy and free.

> > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > > [email protected] (Spider) wrote in message
> > > > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
> > > > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > > > [email protected] (Spider) wrote in message
> > > > > news:<[email protected]>...

> > > > Castellano Fango softail
> > >
> > > Stop right there. A great bike.
> >
> > OK, Wise-One - now is your chance to shine. I've never ridden one, and I have a small problem
> > laying out $1k for a bike I've never swung a leg over. *WHY* should I get this bike? What about
> > this bike makes it better than the others? (Stick to tech, you crotchety *******.)
>
> John Castellano is all I should have to say.... However, I have a friend whose opinion I trust
> enough to back up my claim and he rides one and says it's a great bike.

Yeah, the one rag article that I saw said the same thing. I would need very little to make it a
screaming ride.

> > > > Trek Fuel (shut up, JD - I know your mind in this)
> > >
> > > What? That it's junk?
> >
> > Actually, for you, a Fuel would snap like a dry twig. You are a circus sideshow, while I am
> > closer to average weight. At 6'+, 185-200 lbs., and not doing any drop-offs or other freeride
> > stupid ****, I would think that the Fuel would be right in there. Especially when you start
> > talking gear:dough-laid-down ratio.
>
> You weigh enough to worry about a trek being flexy as well as a POS.

That will be under inspection this weekend. Flexy is not something I want. POS is a matter of
too many variables. But yeah, I do feel I'm on the high side for that frame. If I can keep under
190, I think I have a shot at making it last. I do recognize the durability issues with such a
light tubeset.

> Have you not read about all of the chainsuck problems with the fool?

I wouldn't be an issue with me - I have an XT crankset. The Bontager cranks can find their way
onto eBay. ;)

> > While I would rather pony up for a Racer-X, it seems unlikely that I'd get one for $1k. Even a
> > LocoMoto is over $1.1k. Hell, Dreamride has a Fango frame with CK headset and free shipping in
> > the Lower 48 for $995.
>
> Lee deals straight. He still has a Ripley, but I don't think it's for sale.

If I read the rumors right, Castellano is gonna be cranking out the full Ibis line. If Speedgoat and
Dreamride carry the frames, I'm going to guess they have some confidence in the product. And they
know more than I do, for sure.

> > But for that coin, I could get a low-end Fuel, swap in my XT/XTR/Avid schwag and keep my beater
> > as a true beater. The fact is that I just don't ride as hard as you do, and my equipment needs
> > are not as stringent. I'm gonna take a bottom-end Fuel out this weekend, and put it to the test
> > on some 6" 1track through the ID woods. We'll see how it compares to my beater.
>
> Save your coin, keep beating up your beater and do it right.

"Right" is different things to different people, LOL. Ask my WLO about the "right" amount to spend
on a bicycle. Her answer would buy you a Walgoose, and not much else. :D

> > (I told you to shut up - don't say I didn't warn you.) :) Now, lay the Fango goods on me,
> > bay-bee!
>
> Superior design, fabrication and materials are all you need to know. The others lack that and
> thusly will not perform as well, especially in the long run.

Now *that's* an issue that might be one to sway opinion one way or another. In fact, one of the
reasons I consider the Trek at all is because of the lifetime warranty. But the Fango has one too.
I'm not sure about the Marin.

> > > > $900-1100, and I have parts for a build-up. And no, I'm really not going to venture away
> > > > from these, I've had hard enough time narrowing it down from the huge list I had before.
> > >
> > > Freak.
> >
> > LOL. Coming from you, I will take that as praise. Tell me about the Fango - I gotta know.
> >
> > Spider
>
> Save your coin and do it right. I have not bought a new bike in over two and a half years because
> I am saving for another custom.

This one I'm getting is going to have to last me for a while. Maybe until all the parts are
obsolescent. Uhhh, which at the rate that Shimano changes **** is next year. No, more like
5-7 years.

> I'm not about to go out and buy anything less than what I know will last just because I have that
> rich white punk itch.

Oh, now that's cold. You know I've been looking for nearly two years now.

Note: I tried to e-mail you. WebTV acct. bounced. Your usaf acct. returned due to "full inbox."

Note, part deux: After thinking about it some more, I think McCall is a better place for me to be. I
can goto W. WA any old time and see people. AMB-ID doesn't come around often. Hell, once I move to
PDX, McCall will be at least 8 hours away, instead of the 3-4 it is now. No time like the present.

Spider, AMB-ID bound.

Spider thoughtfully penned:
>> [email protected] (Spider) wrote in message
>> news:<[email protected]>...
>>> [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>>>> [email protected] (Spider) wrote in message
>>>> news:<[email protected]>...
>>>>> [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
>>>>> news:<[email protected]>...
>>>>>> [email protected] (Spider) wrote in message
>>>>>> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>>>> Castellano Fango softail
>>>>
>>>> Stop right there. A great bike.
>>>
>>> OK, Wise-One - now is your chance to shine. I've never ridden one, and I have a small problem
>>> laying out $1k for a bike I've never swung a leg over. *WHY* should I get this bike? What about
>>> this bike makes it better than the others? (Stick to tech, you crotchety *******.)
>>
>> John Castellano is all I should have to say.... However, I have a friend whose opinion I trust
>> enough to back up my claim and he rides one and says it's a great bike.
>
> Yeah, the one rag article that I saw said the same thing. I would need very little to make it a
> screaming ride.
>
>>>>> Trek Fuel (shut up, JD - I know your mind in this)
>>>>
>>>> What? That it's junk?
>>>
>>> Actually, for you, a Fuel would snap like a dry twig. You are a circus sideshow, while I am
>>> closer to average weight. At 6'+, 185-200 lbs., and not doing any drop-offs or other freeride
>>> stupid ****, I would think that the Fuel would be right in there. Especially when you start
>>> talking gear:dough-laid-down ratio.
>>
>> You weigh enough to worry about a trek being flexy as well as a POS.
>
> That will be under inspection this weekend. Flexy is not something I want. POS is a matter of too
> many variables. But yeah, I do feel I'm on the high side for that frame. If I can keep under 190,
> I think I have a shot at making it last. I do recognize the durability issues with such a light
> tubeset.
>
>> Have you not read about all of the chainsuck problems with the fool?
>
> I wouldn't be an issue with me - I have an XT crankset. The Bontager cranks can find their way
> onto eBay. ;)
>
>>> While I would rather pony up for a Racer-X, it seems unlikely that I'd get one for $1k. Even a
>>> LocoMoto is over $1.1k. Hell, Dreamride has a Fango frame with CK headset and free shipping in
>>> the Lower 48 for $995.
>>
>> Lee deals straight. He still has a Ripley, but I don't think it's for sale.
>
> If I read the rumors right, Castellano is gonna be cranking out the full Ibis line. If Speedgoat
> and Dreamride carry the frames, I'm going to guess they have some confidence in the product. And
> they know more than I do, for sure.
>
>>> But for that coin, I could get a low-end Fuel, swap in my
>>> XT/XTR/Avid schwag and keep my beater as a true beater. The fact is that I just don't ride as
>>> hard as you do, and my equipment needs are not as stringent. I'm gonna take a bottom-end Fuel
>>> out this weekend, and put it to the test on some 6" 1track through the ID woods. We'll see
>>> how it compares to my beater.
>>
>> Save your coin, keep beating up your beater and do it right.
>
> "Right" is different things to different people, LOL. Ask my WLO about the "right" amount to spend
> on a bicycle. Her answer would buy you a Walgoose, and not much else. :D
>
>>> (I told you to shut up - don't say I didn't warn you.) :) Now, lay the Fango goods on me,
>>> bay-bee!
>>
>> Superior design, fabrication and materials are all you need to know. The others lack that and
>> thusly will not perform as well, especially in the long run.
>
> Now *that's* an issue that might be one to sway opinion one way or another. In fact, one of the
> reasons I consider the Trek at all is because of the lifetime warranty. But the Fango has one too.
> I'm not sure about the Marin.
>
>>>>> $900-1100, and I have parts for a build-up. And no, I'm really not going to venture away from
>>>>> these, I've had hard enough time narrowing it down from the huge list I had before.
>>>>
>>>> Freak.
>>>
>>> LOL. Coming from you, I will take that as praise. Tell me about the Fango - I gotta know.
>>>
>>> Spider
>>
>> Save your coin and do it right. I have not bought a new bike in over two and a half years because
>> I am saving for another custom.
>
> This one I'm getting is going to have to last me for a while. Maybe until all the parts are
> obsolescent. Uhhh, which at the rate that Shimano changes **** is next year. No, more like
> 5-7 years.
>
>> I'm not about to go out and buy anything less than what I know will last just because I have
>> that rich white punk itch.
>
> Oh, now that's cold. You know I've been looking for nearly two years now.
>
> Note: I tried to e-mail you. WebTV acct. bounced. Your usaf acct. returned due to "full inbox."
>
> Note, part deux: After thinking about it some more, I think McCall is a better place for me to be.
> I can goto W. WA any old time and see people. AMB-ID doesn't come around often. Hell, once I move
> to PDX, McCall will be at least 8 hours away, instead of the 3-4 it is now. No time like the
> present.
>
> Spider, AMB-ID bound.

Great. Another fricking male.

penny

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Spider thoughtfully penned:
> > Note: I tried to e-mail you. WebTV acct. bounced. Your usaf acct. returned due to "full inbox."

Cool, eh? I'm so spamless.

> > Note, part deux: After thinking about it some more, I think McCall is a better place for me to
> > be. I can goto W. WA any old time and see people. AMB-ID doesn't come around often. Hell, once I
> > move to PDX, McCall will be at least 8 hours away, instead of the 3-4 it is now. No time like
> > the present.
> >
> > Spider, AMB-ID bound.

Now *that's* a middle finger.

> Great. Another fricking male.

Time for that Addadictomy operation, Penny.

JD

JD thoughtfully penned:
> "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> Spider thoughtfully penned:
>>> Note: I tried to e-mail you. WebTV acct. bounced. Your usaf acct. returned due to "full inbox."
>
> Cool, eh? I'm so spamless.
>
>>> Note, part deux: After thinking about it some more, I think McCall is a better place for me to
>>> be. I can goto W. WA any old time and see people. AMB-ID doesn't come around often. Hell, once I
>>> move to PDX, McCall will be at least 8 hours away, instead of the 3-4 it is now. No time like
>>> the present.
>>>
>>> Spider, AMB-ID bound.
>
> Now *that's* a middle finger.
>
>> Great. Another fricking male.
>
> Time for that Addadictomy operation, Penny.
>
> JD

No thanks. I know you guys like me just the way I am.

;-)

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> JD thoughtfully penned:
> > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> Spider thoughtfully penned:
> >>> Note: I tried to e-mail you. WebTV acct. bounced. Your usaf acct. returned due to "full
> >>> inbox."
> >
> > Cool, eh? I'm so spamless.
> >
> >>> Note, part deux: After thinking about it some more, I think McCall is a better place for me to
> >>> be. I can goto W. WA any old time and see people. AMB-ID doesn't come around often. Hell, once
> >>> I move to PDX, McCall will be at least 8 hours away, instead of the 3-4 it is now. No time
> >>> like the present.
> >>>
> >>> Spider, AMB-ID bound.
> >
> > Now *that's* a middle finger.
> >
> >> Great. Another fricking male.
> >
> > Time for that Addadictomy operation, Penny.
> >
> > JD
>
> No thanks. I know you guys like me just the way I am.
>
> ;-)

I can think of a few of the male posters that oughta go in for the operation, though.

Paladin btw, gonna take a couple days and scout our possible itineraries. Watch for a PRR-AMB-ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.