PSA: there's a time & place for...

?

=?utf-8?B?U2xhY2vihKI=?=

Guest
everything, but the DH course ain't the place to practicing your latest
break-dance routine
<http://www.afinishedproduct.exposuremanager.com/p/Carnage/p52655970>
_____
Slack

Slack™ wrote:
> everything, but the DH course ain't the place to practicing your latest
> break-dance routine
> <http://www.afinishedproduct.exposuremanager.com/p/Carnage/p52655970>
> _____
> Slack

Hit slide show and go to #22. Super-taco.

On Sat, 27 May 2006 20:39:52 -0700, cc <[email protected]> wrote:

> Slackâ„¢ wrote:
>> everything, but the DH course ain't the place to practicing your
>> latest break-dance routine
>> <http://www.afinishedproduct.exposuremanager.com/p/Carnage/p52655970>
>> _____
>> Slack

> Hit slide show and go to #22. Super-taco.

That's the new Hayes auto-trail rototiller.. they're still working out the
kinks :p

Slack™ wrote:
> On Sat, 27 May 2006 20:39:52 -0700, cc <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Slackâ„¢ wrote:
>>
>>> everything, but the DH course ain't the place to practicing your
>>> latest break-dance routine
>>> <http://www.afinishedproduct.exposuremanager.com/p/Carnage/p52655970>
>>> _____
>>> Slack

>> Hit slide show and go to #22. Super-taco.

> That's the new Hayes auto-trail rototiller.. they're still working out
> the kinks :p

haahaa . . . looks closer to the Mavic weedwacker to me.

cc wrote:
> Slack™ wrote:
>
>> everything, but the DH course ain't the place to practicing your
>> latest break-dance routine
>> <http://www.afinishedproduct.exposuremanager.com/p/Carnage/p52655970>
>> _____
>> Slack

> Hit slide show and go to #22. Super-taco.

Remind me not to use the wheels he's using.

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine

Slackâ„¢ wrote:
> everything, but the DH course ain't the place to practicing your latest
> break-dance routine
> <http://www.afinishedproduct.exposuremanager.com/p/Carnage/p52655970>
> _____
> Slack

Pretty nasty slippery little bridge there judging by all the carnage.

Greg

--

"SlackT" <Eat_This@123_now_swallow.org> wrote in message
> everything, but the DH course ain't the place to practicing your latest
> break-dance routine
> <http://www.afinishedproduct.exposuremanager.com/p/Carnage/p52655970>
> _____
> Slack