PSA for all the newbies

> Public Service Announcement 1058: Whenever you see a new post from
someone
> named Bill Wheeler, do this http://www.pbase.com/image/19662696
>
> --
> Slacker

Nice.

Peace Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind

Nah. Just kidding, from Westie actually.
--
Westie

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:24:43 -0700, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Public Service Announcement 1058: Whenever you see a new post from someone named Bill Wheeler, do
>this http://www.pbase.com/image/19662696

As much as I hate to say it. That was damn good!

....okay now please "feck off"

:-]

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:53:27 +1200, "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote:

Westie unabashedly plagiarized

>Nice.
>
>Peace Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
>should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.

Then tried to play it off with

>Nah. Just kidding, from Westie actually.

Peace, Bill

:-]