PSA for all the newbies

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, Aug 17, 2003.

  1. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    Tags:

  2. Westie

    Westie Guest

    > Public Service Announcement 1058: Whenever you see a new post from
    someone
    > named Bill Wheeler, do this http://www.pbase.com/image/19662696
    >
    > --
    > Slacker

    Nice.

    Peace Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind

    Nah. Just kidding, from Westie actually.
    --
    Westie

  3. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:24:43 -0700, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Public Service Announcement 1058: Whenever you see a new post from someone named Bill Wheeler, do
    >this http://www.pbase.com/image/19662696

    As much as I hate to say it. That was damn good!

    ....okay now please "feck off"

    :-]

  4. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:53:27 +1200, "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote:

    Westie unabashedly plagiarized

    >Nice.
    >
    >Peace Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
    >should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.

    Then tried to play it off with

    >Nah. Just kidding, from Westie actually.

    Peace, Bill

    :-]