racing in melbourne and sydney

"flyingdutch" wrote in message news:
> As for Chocolate Milk. that's for nancies:D Any thinking >flavoured
> milk connessuer(?) knows that BigM coffee is the Go!

Nah.. BigM's in general are ****.. just a last resort if all the nice
IC's have been emptied from your local fridge...

Ice Break, Farmer's Union, IC, then maybe a BigM if desperate...

But that's all useless now as I've flipped out and become a
temporary Vegan...

hippy the freak

> But that's all useless now as I've flipped out and become a
> temporary Vegan...

Dont dwell on it too long. Spring and summer is coming up and you know
what that means...long rides, beer and BBQ's!!

--

news:[email protected]

**** off, loser.

--

A: Top-posters.

John L wrote:
> -)
> John L.
> Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:34:50 +1000, "DRS"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >"John L" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]:u2chd0pj77iulfo14o-
> >[email protected]
> >> That's not the only thing you beat :)
> >>
> >> Still top-posting, still using emoticons & still laughing.

No top-posting allowed in this thread till you have won the race!!!

Or beaten some sense into the vegan:D (what ARE you thinkun, Hipsta???)
Actually keep it up. When we do finally meet at a race I can whip your
pale, iron-defieciant ass:D :D :D

--

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 02:45:09 GMT, flyingdutch
<[email protected]> wrote:

>John L wrote:
> > -)
> > John L.
> > Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:34:50 +1000, "DRS"
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> > >"John L" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >news:[email protected]:u2chd0pj77iulfo14o-
> > >[email protected]

>No top-posting allowed in this thread till you have won the race!!!
>
>Or beaten some sense into the vegan:D (what ARE you thinkun, Hipsta???)
>Actually keep it up. When we do finally meet at a race I can whip your
>pale, iron-defieciant ass:D :D :

I'm sure DRS (pronounced de ****) is a "Bottom Poster" from way back
:)

Now isn't that a little cleverer, as well as more accurate, than "****
off loser"

Top posting will be reserved for anal fixated foulmouths, lacking any
sense of humour. aka de **** :)

John L.

John L wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 02:45:09 GMT, flyingdutch <usenet-
> [email protected]> wrote:
> >John L wrote:
> > > -) John L. Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:34:50 +1000, "DRS"

> >No top-posting allowed in this thread till you have won the race!!!
> >
> >Or beaten some sense into the vegan:D (what ARE you thinkun, Hipsta???)
> >Actually keep it up. When we do finally meet at a race I can whip your
> >pale, iron- defieciant ass:D :D :

> I'm sure DRS (pronounced de ****) is a "Bottom Poster" from way back
> :)
> off loser"
> Top posting will be reserved for anal fixated foulmouths, lacking any
> sense of humour. aka de **** :)
> John L.

John. outta 'my' thread. we have heard it all before. we no
longer care...

But if you wanna enter 'the race', be my guest:D

> John. outta 'my' thread. we have heard it all before. we no
> longer care...
> But if you wanna enter 'the race', be my guest:D

A wise man, not unlike myself, once uttered on a forum:

"time spent arguing, is time not spent on the bike"

therefore: less time training for tour de surburbia, less form for tour
de suburbia, no sprint or KOM points, no killer pythons, no winnie
blues, no polka dot pajamas, and no topposting rights

You know 'dutch, i half expect to see John and Drs at the tour
next week.....

--

Originally posted by flyingdutch
>Or beaten some sense into the vegan:D (what ARE you >thinkun,
>Hipsta???) Actually keep it up. When we do finally meet at a race I can
>whip your pale, iron-defieciant ass:D :D :D

I just figure I've punished my body enough with **** food, I'll try and
punish it with a few deficiencies too :)

I'm already low-iron, so going vegan should really push my body into
the red zone.

But, gee.. imagine what it's gonna feel like getting beaten by a fat
VEGAN!! You will never live it down :p

insane hippy

--

"John L" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]

[...]

> Top posting will be reserved for anal fixated foulmouths, lacking any
> sense of humour. aka de **** :)

IOW, you will continue to do something you know is wrong and which
inconveniences every other person who reads in this group just to spite me.

Loser simply isn't a big enough word to describe how unmitigatedly sad you
are.

--

A: Top-posters.

Drs. with all due respect (well very little actually...)

cut the abuse, stop filling our threads (informative or fun) with your
personal venom.

Now, I say there needs to be starting time/place organised and rankings
established for TdS

I aint gettin beatin by no fat Vegan:D

--

"flyingdutch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I aint gettin beatin by no fat Vegan:D

Well, I'm still giving some roadies a run for their
money, as evidenced on last night's commute home,
but I may still have to eat my (non-animal-product)
words.. I was passed on the ss and wanted to give
chase but was buggered (stupid crappy no protein
rubbish).
We hit a traffic light together and that gave me a
breather and the incentive to hold on..
I ended up passing him eventually - either he gave up
or ran out of juice, but I was stuffed after that - seem
to have less staying power than usual and less desire
to go hard.. less "fight" I guess.
Then it takes 1.5 hours to cook dinner as opposed
to 5mins of microwaving/pasta cooking time... :-S

hippy
- beans means farts...

flyingdutch wrote:
> Drs. with all due respect (well very little actually...)
> cut the abuse, stop filling our threads (informative or fun) with your
> personal venom.
> Now, I say there needs to be starting time/place organised and rankings
> established for TdS
> I aint gettin beatin by no fat Vegan:D

agreed.

I am in melbourne next week so am keen to ride. Maybe we should organise
it next week.

--

byron27 wrote:
> agreed.
> I am in melbourne next week so am keen to ride. Maybe we should organise
> it next week.

excellent!

oh, forgot to mention. Im the only one who knows the route.\part of my
brilliant plan!!!:D

--

flyingdutch wrote:
> excellent!
> oh, forgot to mention. Im the only one who knows the route.\part of my
> brilliant plan!!!:D

...and i bet you are the only one who knows where the sprint points are
as well......:rolleyes:

--

byron27 wrote:
> ...and i bet you are the only one who knows where the sprint points are
> as well......:rolleyes:

How long is this ride?

Just wondering if my anaemic **** would make the distance..?

:)

hippy
- please someone... chocolate drip... find a vein.. please!!

--

"flyingdutch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Drs. with all due respect (well very little actually...)
>
> cut the abuse, stop filling our threads (informative or fun) with your
> personal venom.

As usual you're going after the wrong person. It's way overdue that you got
your act together and started going after the ****wits.

--

A: Top-posters.

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 06:30:02 +0000, byron27 wrote:

> A wise man, not unlike myself, once uttered on a forum:
>
> "time spent arguing, is time not spent on the bike"

But that's simply not true, I argue with my SO on the
tandem all the time :)

-kt

Drs wrote:
> "flyingdutch" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:gI-
> [email protected]:gIJCc.66242$B84.66193@fe1-
> 2.usenetserver.com
> > Drs. with all due respect (well very little actually...)
> >
> > cut the abuse, stop filling our threads (informative or fun) with your
> > personal venom.

> As usual you're going after the wrong person. It's way overdue
> that you got
> --
> A: Top-posters.
> B: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

No, Drs Im referring to you, and you alone!!! Dont post if you dont have
anything good to add. clear enough? Dont turn on the 'convenient
ignorance' filter, the 'Im always right' glasses', Just cruise in the
informative/humourous(?) Bus

--

"flyingdutch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Drs wrote:
>
> As usual you're
> going after the wrong person. It's way overdue > that you got > -- >
>
> No, Drs Im referring to you,

I know you are and it makes no sense. I'm not the top-posting ****wit. You
should go after the trouble makers, not me.

--

A: Top-posters.