Russ Pinder

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Andy Whitworth, Mar 19, 2003.

  1. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    "Andy Whitworth" <[email protected]_obvious_spam_thang> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm sure everyone here would like to send their best wishes to Russ and his family at this time.

    Yes indeed.

    Wishing you a full and speedy recovery Russ.

    Pete

  2. John Mallard

    John Mallard Guest

    Russ, I'm so sorry to hear your news. Get well mate!

    John Mallard

  3. Get well soon Matt Best wishes

    Bloke on a bike (The biker at the gates of dawn)

  4. Call Me Bob

    Call Me Bob Guest

    On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 18:25:29 +0000, James Hodson <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In fact, I've just been on to Stoke Mandeville to find out their address as I wish to send a
    >card to Russ.
    >
    >The details are: Stoke Mandeville Hospital NHS Trust Mandeville Road Aylesbury
    >Buckinghamshire HP21 8AL

    Prefix that addy with

    St Andrews Ward Spinal Injuries Unit

    which is where Russ is, I understand.

    Bob

  5. Mark

    Mark Guest

    May I send my best wishes to Russ & hope he makes a swift and full recovery.

    Mark

  6. Ian Rogers

    Ian Rogers Guest

    Most of us have had our fair share of accidents and in some been amazed when very serious injury
    didn't occur. So can I add my heartfelt best wishes to Russell and his family and friends for a
    complete recovery and return to our great sport.

    Ian

    --
    Ian Rogers Sheffield UK

  7. "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote
    > I've been out riding with Russell a number of times - great guy and devastating news. Lets pray it
    > turns out to not be as bad as it appears.

    Yeah, I often rode with this crowd too, and Russ was one of my favorite characters. Extremely fit
    and skilled, putting my abilities to shame, but his good humor and constant smile made him a real
    pleasure to have as a cycling companion. I sincerely hope he makes a full recovery.

    -Myra

  8. "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote
    > I've been out riding with Russell a number of times - great guy and devastating news. Lets pray it
    > turns out to not be as bad as it appears.

    Yeah, I often rode with this crowd too, and Russ was one of my favorite characters. Extremely fit
    and skilled, putting my abilities to shame, but his good humor and constant smile made him a real
    pleasure to have as a cycling companion. I sincerely hope he makes a full recovery.

    -Myra

  9. "Ian Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Most of us have had our fair share of accidents and in some been amazed
    when
    > very serious injury didn't occur. So can I add my heartfelt best wishes to Russell and his family
    > and friends for a complete recovery and return to
    our
    > great sport.
    >
    > Ian
    >
    > --
    > Ian Rogers Sheffield

    Seconded. I am sure I have seen Russ on a few 'Fat Tyre' events in the past (way in front of me).
    Best wishes Russ - get well and strong again soon. Paul Hartigan

    remove spam to reply

  10. James Hodson

    James Hodson Guest

    On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 07:00:32 +0000, Call me Bob <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Prefix that addy with
    >
    >St Andrews Ward Spinal Injuries Unit
    >
    >which is where Russ is, I understand.

    Thanks, Bob.