Russ Pinder

Russ, I'm so sorry to hear your news. Get well mate!

John Mallard

Get well soon Matt Best wishes

Bloke on a bike (The biker at the gates of dawn)

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 18:25:29 +0000, James Hodson <[email protected]> wrote:

>In fact, I've just been on to Stoke Mandeville to find out their address as I wish to send a
>card to Russ.
>
>The details are: Stoke Mandeville Hospital NHS Trust Mandeville Road Aylesbury
>Buckinghamshire HP21 8AL

Prefix that addy with

St Andrews Ward Spinal Injuries Unit

which is where Russ is, I understand.

Bob

May I send my best wishes to Russ & hope he makes a swift and full recovery.

Mark

Most of us have had our fair share of accidents and in some been amazed when very serious injury
didn't occur. So can I add my heartfelt best wishes to Russell and his family and friends for a
complete recovery and return to our great sport.

Ian

--
Ian Rogers Sheffield UK

"Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote
> I've been out riding with Russell a number of times - great guy and devastating news. Lets pray it
> turns out to not be as bad as it appears.

Yeah, I often rode with this crowd too, and Russ was one of my favorite characters. Extremely fit
and skilled, putting my abilities to shame, but his good humor and constant smile made him a real
pleasure to have as a cycling companion. I sincerely hope he makes a full recovery.

-Myra

"Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote
> I've been out riding with Russell a number of times - great guy and devastating news. Lets pray it
> turns out to not be as bad as it appears.

Yeah, I often rode with this crowd too, and Russ was one of my favorite characters. Extremely fit
and skilled, putting my abilities to shame, but his good humor and constant smile made him a real
pleasure to have as a cycling companion. I sincerely hope he makes a full recovery.

-Myra

"Ian Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Most of us have had our fair share of accidents and in some been amazed
when
> very serious injury didn't occur. So can I add my heartfelt best wishes to Russell and his family
> and friends for a complete recovery and return to
our
> great sport.
>
> Ian
>
> --
> Ian Rogers Sheffield

Seconded. I am sure I have seen Russ on a few 'Fat Tyre' events in the past (way in front of me).
Best wishes Russ - get well and strong again soon. Paul Hartigan

remove spam to reply

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 07:00:32 +0000, Call me Bob <[email protected]> wrote:

>Prefix that addy with
>
>St Andrews Ward Spinal Injuries Unit
>
>which is where Russ is, I understand.

Thanks, Bob.