Sebrango cycling lessons

PS We do not do Shakespeare, we do contemporary pieces and original works, working directly with the writers and composers.

The Executive Director had no say in the hiring of a building manager? What does she do then? Nominally, everything done at a not-for-profit is done on behalf of the board - doesn't mean they do all the management.

I was hired as Building Manager in November 2005 BEFORE Naima Kradjian became Executive Director. It is all public record.

Write to the theatre and ask. Call the Press & Sun-Bulletin 607-798-1234

Uh, I'm not sure that's true, Ed: I have Kradjian speaking on behalf of the theatre to a regional arts council in 2000, saying "as I take on the challenge of the Goodwill Theatre, I confess I am afraid of the amount of paperwork that I feel that I am going to have to deal with..." And articles say she took a leave of absence from the Theatre in Q3 2005 to run for mayor - a campaign you worked in. Which obviously entails that she was already there. So she rejoins the Theatre after her failed bid, and you're there, but it's not just coincidence, is it? Maybe she "became Executive Director" after your hire, but it's not like she wasn't around before, is it? To wit (she's also signed the Theatre's 990s in 2002, 2003, 2004):

http://usera.imagecave.com/mediamaniac78/Naima990.jpg

So Jim Thomas, of the Goodwill board, "hired" you and pays you out of public funds, and Jim Thomas works for Republican Sen. Tom Libous, who you work for "in your spare time." And you report to Naima Kradjian, erstwhile Republican candidate for mayor, who was at the theater before you and whose mayoral campaign you worked on before being hired at the Theatre. I think I have all this right, although it's hard to stay focused on things that hold so little interest for me...

Not that I'm making any accusations, but I think you can see how someone might get the wrong impression that you're a political operative for the Binghamton area Republican party, who pulls a living working for a publicly-funded project managed by Republican party big-wigs. Of course, given your concern for transparency, which we've all been privy to on innumerable occasions, we have to take it at your word that that is not the case, and that the entire odd - indeed, felicitous! - chain of events outlined above is happy coincidence, a chance reunification of old acquaintances.

Fausto Coppied said:
I was hired as Building Manager in November 2005 BEFORE Naima Kradjian became Executive Director. It is all public record.

Write to the theatre and ask. Call the Press & Sun-Bulletin 607-798-1234

A couple of points ... purpose of Patrick showing others the posts noted above is to show that you are a total nut bar - not just on this and other cycling forums but in the totality of your life.

Second that you twist facts, or make them up to build yourself up, or to suit your own agenda / purpose - like your record trip to Boston. And when caught, blow it off.

Loved the picture of you - you really have become a pudgy boy. Not looking too healthy there Ediot.

By the way, you didn't answer the question ... was dad very demanding of you? Lots of repressed anger with you Eddie - locked in a closet?

How do you explain your totally screwed up life? When did it go off the rails? Can you point to one particular culminating incident or did you just wake up one day and found yourself lost and angry?

... by the way is "building manager" another way of saying custodian? cleaner?

I must thank Patrick Van de Wille for thoroughly researching all my employment record and proving it factual. I work for The Goodwill Theatre and assist my NY State Senator. EXACTLY AS I HAVE INDICATED.

As for Mrs. Kradjian, she was founder and ChaIrperSon of the Board when she took her LEAVE OF absence.

She was NEVER an employee.

She only became an employee in 2006, not 2005 or earlier.

Facts, Paddy, they make a big difference.

There is a BIG difference between employee and Chairperson.

Again, what does this have to do with cycling, apart from it being an obvious smear campaign which is failing, since it is just proving you are uninformed.

PS Thanks for the recommendation!

sub55 said:
... by the way is "building manager" another way of saying custodian? cleaner?
No, it isn't.

We have 5 buildings and about 40 tenants, residential and commercial.

I hire the janitorial staff and contractors.

I also handle the media relations (The Press & Sun-Bulletin editorial and advertsing staff and Newschannel34 or WBNG). At not-for-profits you have to roll up your sleeves and do a bit of everything.

Fausto Coppied said:
No, it isn't.

We have 5 buildings and about 40 tenants, residential and commercial.

I hire the janitorial staff and contractors.

I also handle the media relations (The Press & Sun-Bulletin editorial and advertsing staff and Newschannel34 or WBNG). At not-for-profits you have to roll up your sleeves and do a bit of everything.

Dance Eddie, dance :)

Fausto Coppied said:
I must thank Patrick Van de Wille for thoroughly researching all my employment record and proving it factual. I work for The Goodwill Theatre and assist my NY State Senator. EXACTLY AS I HAVE INDICATED.
As for Mrs. Kradjian, she was founder and ChaIrperSon of the Board when she took her LEAVE OF absence.
She was NEVER an employee.
She only became an employee in 2006, not 2005 or earlier.
Silly me then - my mistake. But you can understand how someone might draw the wrong conclusions, right, based on the fact that all the people involved - the state senator, the new chairman (and senator's longtime employee), the old chairman (and former mayoral candidate, and now executive director), and building manager (and former campaign worker for the mayoral candidate who is now his boss at the theatre, and part-time worker for the state senator, and who draws a paycheque signed by the senator's longtime employee, who is also chairman of the theatre's board) - seem to be involved with each other in a number of ways, some of them related to the theatre's operation using public funds and some of them partisan political work.

So, as a non-employee, Naima Kradjian signed all the theatre's filings with the IRS since at least 2002, founded and was chairman of the project since 2000, but didn't hire you (that was done during her absence, by the longtime employee of the state senator to whom you donate your time and who is now chairman of the theatre's board). All above board. Excellent.

I can only hope that this is an example of the kind of transparence you will bring to your job at the CCA. Tally-ho!

Again, Patrick, thanks for the recomendation. I know you carry a lot of weight at the CCA!