Tanjor Trailer

Ron Hardin

Guest
I assembled my new Tanjor Cargo trailer, a really nifty trailer, and pulled it around the block in
the dark once, works great. I can't even tell it's there.

The thing is designed for low air drag. Some warm day I will compare it to my old Burley for peak
speed coasting down some hill.

I used my Burley hitch, which fits right in the Tanjor tongue, getting the best of both worlds.
Tanjor gives you $ off if you use your own hitch. Theirs is fine but Burley's is nicer and patented.

The Doberman is suspicious of Tanjor but will hold a down-stay in it.

The nice thing is that you can seal it up so the dog isn't in the winter wind for an hour, and has a
nice view through the B-29 bombardier's windshield in front for her. Putting the dog in the cold
wind was why I didn't use the Burley half the year. I got the conversion cover, which has a bug
screen and windows you can roll back for any amount of ventilation.

The trailer is pretty dog-shaped; if you got the kid version, they'd sit in tandem. The inside is
furnished like a glider fuselage, pretty exactly.

We'll go out on an excursion in the zero degree F weather tomorrow.

It looks like a Lightman white strobe can be nicely fastened between two cover snaps with a piece of
strap and its strap mount, which should give an altogether cool effect.

No flag on this baby.

http://www.lodrag.com/home.html is their home page.
--
Ron Hardin [email protected]

Oh, and a heavy-breathing dog fogs up the windshield bubble when it's ten degrees F and the trailer
is closed up.

The dog is heavy-breathing until she realizes it's not a hazard to be in this new trailer, and then
she just rides.
--
Ron Hardin [email protected]

In article <[email protected]>, Ron Hardin <[email protected]> writes:

> She also likes to ride in it open, without the cover, looking like a fighter pilot behind the
> bubble windshield and cockpit, though it seems to me it ought to be awfully cold even with the
> windshield shielding her.

Maybe you can fix her up with leather flying helmet, goggles and scarf :)

cheers, Tom