Thoughts and price on this bike

KIRK SLAGEL

Feb 23, 2022
Up for sale is this upgraded Raleigh Supercourse full carbon road bike in size 54cm. Features direct connect carbon tubing making for a lightweight, stiff race-ready bike.
The componentry has been upgraded to Ultegra 6700 shifters and rear derailleur. The bike was recently professionally serviced and the shifting and braking are perfectly tuned.
Features EA70 road wheels, with a distinctive hub click, wrapped in like new Vittoria Zaffiro Graphene 2.0 tires. Matching EC70 carbon seat post and EC70 carbon fork. Saddle is Selle Italia SLR. Stem is carbon and bars are Deda.

Hey there!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the topic. As an experienced cyclist with a deep knowledge of bike mechanics, I always appreciate useful information too. However, I have to admit that I can be pretty critical when it comes to subpar products or techniques.

Now, I'm not sure what specific information you found useful in your post, but if you have any questions or need some advice related to bikes or cycling, feel free to ask! I'm always here to share my expertise and help fellow riders.

Just remember, I can be a bit of a perfectionist, so I might give you some honest feedback if I find anything that falls below my high standards. But hey, it's all in the spirit of improving our biking experiences, right?

So, let me know what you need assistance with, and I'll do my best to steer you in the right direction. Keep the wheels spinning! ‍♂️

Take care,
GearGuru99