USAC Service Under the Biseglia Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier Brian Lafferty wrote:
> I send in my USAC license renewal (only game in town in my area) on 1/5/03. USAC deposits the
> check and the bank pays on the check on
> 1/9/03. Efficient deposit of funds on USAC's part. Good show of efficiency. It's now 1/27/03 and
> no license has arrived at my end. By Darth's representation, the license should have been
> mailed by 1/19/03 if not before. Should be here, but it isn't.
>
> Lets see Gerry. Some phrases come to mind. It's in the mail. I won't come in your mouth.
> Licenses and permits that get into the office are turned around in less than ten days.

scott patton now says:
> Coaching license, in my hand in 11 (taking out for the holiday) days. Racing License, in my hand
> in the same 11 days.

Looks like Scott received special treatment, perhaps because he continues to function as a
apologist for USAC.

Given that my previous license lapsed on December 31, I expected to receive a renewal application by
early December but it didn't arrive till January 4. I mailed it back on January 5 but my check
wasn't deposited till January 13 and I received the license on January 30. That's 25 days later. In
other words Gerard's claim of 10 day turnaround clearly is not true. Worse still, USAC is way late
in sending out renewal applications.

Most likely Scott will come up with another "explanation."

-Les Earnest

In article <[email protected]>, Les Earnest <[email protected]> wrote:
>Earlier Brian Lafferty wrote:
>> I send in my USAC license renewal (only game in town in my area) on 1/5/03. USAC deposits the
>> check and the bank pays on the check on
>> 1/9/03. Efficient deposit of funds on USAC's part. Good show of efficiency. It's now 1/27/03 and
>> no license has arrived at my end. By Darth's representation, the license should have
>> been mailed by 1/19/03 if not before. Should be here, but it isn't.
>>
>> Lets see Gerry. Some phrases come to mind. It's in the mail. I won't come in your mouth.
>> Licenses and permits that get into the office are turned around in less than ten days.
>
>scott patton now says:
>> Coaching license, in my hand in 11 (taking out for the holiday) days. Racing License, in my hand
>> in the same 11 days.
>
>Looks like Scott received special treatment, perhaps because he continues to function as a
>apologist for USAC.
>
>Given that my previous license lapsed on December 31, I expected to receive a renewal application
>by early December but it didn't arrive till January 4. I mailed it back on January 5 but my check
>wasn't deposited till January 13 and I received the license on January 30. That's 25 days later. In
>other words Gerard's claim of 10 day turnaround clearly is not true. Worse still, USAC is way late
>in sending out renewal applications.
>
>Most likely Scott will come up with another "explanation."

Seems odd on the renewals apps.

I do have friends in membership, but I didn't call any of them to speed anything up.

Ten day turn around in september is not really a crazy believable thing.

Now, some people always renew on Jan 1, I am guessing this is the busiest time.

Not an excuse, I couldn't give a **** if you get a license. Personally, I would prefer you would
just go away and stop wasting time and money.

Scott

--
-*- Scott Patton -*- Colorado Springs, CO -*- http://www.FixedGearFever.com -*- Track Racing
Web Services

"scott patton" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Les Earnest <[email protected]> wrote:
> >Earlier Brian Lafferty wrote:
> >> I send in my USAC license renewal (only game in town in my area) on 1/5/03. USAC deposits the
> >> check and the bank pays on the
check on
> >> 1/9/03. Efficient deposit of funds on USAC's part. Good show of
efficiency.
> >> It's now 1/27/03 and no license has arrived at my end. By Darth's representation, the license
> >> should have been mailed by 1/19/03 if not before. Should be here, but it isn't.
> >>
> >> Lets see Gerry. Some phrases come to mind. It's in the mail. I
won't
> >> come in your mouth. Licenses and permits that get into the office are turned around in less
> >> than ten days.
> >
> >scott patton now says:
> >> Coaching license, in my hand in 11 (taking out for the holiday) days. Racing License, in my
> >> hand in the same 11 days.
> >
> >Looks like Scott received special treatment, perhaps because he continues to function as a
> >apologist for USAC.
> >
> >Given that my previous license lapsed on December 31, I expected to receive a renewal application
> >by early December but it didn't arrive till January 4. I mailed it back on January 5 but my check
> >wasn't deposited till January 13 and I received the license on January 30. That's 25 days later.
> >In other words Gerard's claim of 10 day turnaround clearly is not true. Worse still, USAC is way
> >late in sending out renewal applications.
> >
> >Most likely Scott will come up with another "explanation."
>
> Seems odd on the renewals apps.
>
> I do have friends in membership, but I didn't call any of them to speed anything up.
>
> Ten day turn around in september is not really a crazy believable thing.
>
> Now, some people always renew on Jan 1, I am guessing this is the busiest time.
>
> Not an excuse, I couldn't give a **** if you get a license. Personally, I would prefer you would
> just go away and stop wasting time and money.

Are you referring to winning legal actions against USAC? Take a deep breath, visit the Monkey
Bar and suck down a big tall one. You'll feel much better. :) Brian Lafferty

In article <v4T%[email protected]>, Brian Lafferty
<[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>"scott patton" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> In article <[email protected]>, Les Earnest <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >Earlier Brian Lafferty wrote:
>> >> I send in my USAC license renewal (only game in town in my area) on 1/5/03. USAC deposits the
>> >> check and the bank pays on the
>check on
>> >> 1/9/03. Efficient deposit of funds on USAC's part. Good show of
>efficiency.
>> >> It's now 1/27/03 and no license has arrived at my end. By Darth's representation, the license
>> >> should have been mailed by 1/19/03 if not before. Should be here, but it isn't.
>> >>
>> >> Lets see Gerry. Some phrases come to mind. It's in the mail. I
>won't
>> >> come in your mouth. Licenses and permits that get into the office are turned around in less
>> >> than ten days.
>> >
>> >scott patton now says:
>> >> Coaching license, in my hand in 11 (taking out for the holiday) days. Racing License, in my
>> >> hand in the same 11 days.
>> >
>> >Looks like Scott received special treatment, perhaps because he continues to function as a
>> >apologist for USAC.
>> >
>> >Given that my previous license lapsed on December 31, I expected to receive a renewal
>> >application by early December but it didn't arrive till January 4. I mailed it back on January 5
>> >but my check wasn't deposited till January 13 and I received the license on January 30. That's
>> >25 days later. In other words Gerard's claim of 10 day turnaround clearly is not true. Worse
>> >still, USAC is way late in sending out renewal applications.
>> >
>> >Most likely Scott will come up with another "explanation."
>>
>> Seems odd on the renewals apps.
>>
>> I do have friends in membership, but I didn't call any of them to speed anything up.
>>
>> Ten day turn around in september is not really a crazy believable thing.
>>
>> Now, some people always renew on Jan 1, I am guessing this is the busiest time.
>>
>> Not an excuse, I couldn't give a **** if you get a license. Personally, I would prefer you would
>> just go away and stop wasting time and money.
>
> Are you referring to winning legal actions against USAC? Take a deep breath, visit the Monkey
> Bar and suck down a big tall one. You'll feel much better. :) Brian Lafferty
>
>

Sorry, I don't need to drink to avoid reality. I have been clean for well over 15 years.

Scott
--
-*- Scott Patton -*- Colorado Springs, CO -*- http://www.FixedGearFever.com -*- Track Racing
Web Services

--
"scott patton" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> In article <v4T%[email protected]>, Brian Lafferty
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >
> >"scott patton" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> In article <[email protected]>, Les Earnest <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> >Earlier Brian Lafferty wrote:
> >> >> I send in my USAC license renewal (only game in town in my area) on 1/5/03. USAC deposits
> >> >> the check and the bank pays on the
> >check on
> >> >> 1/9/03. Efficient deposit of funds on USAC's part. Good show of
> >efficiency.
> >> >> It's now 1/27/03 and no license has arrived at my end. By Darth's representation, the
> >> >> license should have been mailed by 1/19/03 if
not
> >> >> before. Should be here, but it isn't.
> >> >>
> >> >> Lets see Gerry. Some phrases come to mind. It's in the mail. I
> >won't
> >> >> come in your mouth. Licenses and permits that get into the office
are
> >> >> turned around in less than ten days.
> >> >
> >> >scott patton now says:
> >> >> Coaching license, in my hand in 11 (taking out for the holiday)
days.
> >> >> Racing License, in my hand in the same 11 days.
> >> >
> >> >Looks like Scott received special treatment, perhaps because he continues to function as a
> >> >apologist for USAC.
> >> >
> >> >Given that my previous license lapsed on December 31, I expected to receive a renewal
> >> >application by early December but it didn't arrive till January 4. I mailed it back on January
> >> >5 but my check wasn't deposited till January 13 and I received the license on January 30.
> >> >That's 25 days later. In other words Gerard's claim of 10 day turnaround clearly is not true.
> >> >Worse still, USAC is way late in sending out renewal applications.
> >> >
> >> >Most likely Scott will come up with another "explanation."
> >>
> >> Seems odd on the renewals apps.
> >>
> >> I do have friends in membership, but I didn't call any of them to speed anything up.
> >>
> >> Ten day turn around in september is not really a crazy believable
thing.
> >>
> >> Now, some people always renew on Jan 1, I am guessing this is the
busiest
> >> time.
> >>
> >> Not an excuse, I couldn't give a **** if you get a license.
Personally,
> >> I would prefer you would just go away and stop wasting time and money.
> >
> > Are you referring to winning legal actions against USAC? Take a deep breath, visit the Monkey
> > Bar and suck down a big tall one. You'll feel
much
> >better. :) Brian Lafferty
> >
> >
>
> Sorry, I don't need to drink to avoid reality. I have been clean for well over 15 years.
>

My God, you are dense and quite the literalist.

Brian

[email protected] (Greg Hall) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Ten days or less turnaround. Ok. Sounds really good. So, against my better judgment, I send
> > in my USAC license renewal (only game in town in my area) on 1/5/03.
>
> Just sent in my renewal today as my license expires on 2/16. I'll keep you posted.
>
> Greg Hall
>
> "Fool me twice.....We won't get fooled again" GWB

Received my license today (Tuesday, Feb 11) with a postmark of Feb 8 (Saturday). The contents
included the license (no lamenating necessary), USCF decal and Hertz coupons (expires 6/30/03).

Looks like about seven business days to turn it around.

Greg Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.