Veterans Only Reply To Rude Drivers

Edward Dolan wrote:
> ... Are you sure you are not a lawyer rather than a civil engineer. Only lawyers get hung up on
> trivial details.

Every time I write something at work that is issued to a client, I consider how it could be
willfully misinterpreted by a lawyer, and do my best to minimize that possibility. We also have
regular "loss prevention" training seminars.

> ...If you have been around for the past 50 years you would know by now that Congressional
> Declarations of War are no longer necessary and in fact would be counterproductive. Try to get up
> to date!

It is a sad state of affairs when the majority of the United States Congress abdicates their proper
responsibility. Bravo to Senator Byrd for taking this issue and The Constitution of the United
States of America seriously, since Bush & Co. certainly do not.

Tom Sherman - Planet Earth

"Robert Haston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> Interesting how one thread titled under Ed Dolan has 4 responses by him, but one by (guess who -
> Tom Sherman). I've noticed this before, but only with Ed, but its usually just 2-1 or so. Is this
> what everyone else sees?

What everyone sees is that Mr. Sherman seems to have nothing of substance to say these days. All he
knows how to do is nit pick me on details. All of my posts have lots of substance in them which
everyone on this newsgroup, including you, are free to add or subtract from. I give everyone who has
something to say to me the courtesy of a reply. Just like I am doing with you right now.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

> Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
> > ...If you have been around for the past 50 years you would know by now that Congressional
> > Declarations of War are no longer necessary and in fact would be counterproductive. Try to get
> > up to date!
>
> It is a sad state of affairs when the majority of the United States Congress abdicates their
> proper responsibility. Bravo to Senator Byrd for taking this issue and The Constitution of the
> United States of America seriously, since Bush & Co. certainly do not.

Senator Byrd is a relic and a dinosaur who should have been retired from the Senate years ago. But
apparently he has a strangle hold on the people of West Virginia because the one thing he is really
good at is bringing home the pork to his state. To see him in action on the floor of the Senate is
to take a step back in our own history. That is what all those Southern blowhard Senators of old
must have been like. He would be funny if he wasn't so ridiculous.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota