Widdershins Born on Schedule, Minor Glitches

On 4 nov, 14:34, Peter Clinch <[email protected]> wrote:

> If you've gone for the Maggie Big one lever actuated pair then that
> would leave you space on the other bar for a decent parking brake
> lever.

This was indeed the plan. That's why it's a glitch. I hope a decent
lever can be retrofitted without too much difficulty.

EFR
Ile de France

Artemisia wrote:
> On 4 nov, 14:34, Peter Clinch <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> If you've gone for the Maggie Big one lever actuated pair then that
>> would leave you space on the other bar for a decent parking brake
>> lever.

> This was indeed the plan. That's why it's a glitch. I hope a decent
> lever can be retrofitted without too much difficulty.

Depends if you can use a screwdriver...

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK