Your Cycling Locations

Kingston Canada and my favourite ride is along the Loyalist Parkway west along Lake Ontario.

Originally posted by blowin mud
Atlanta

Im about 30 miles south of Atlanta, whereabouts are you exactly in Atlanta, do you do any of the rides in Buckhead?

I could have sworn there were more South Africans around last time I was here.

Anyway, I'm in Boksburg, Johannesburg South Africa. Was formerly in Alberton.
Took my first ride around boksburg the otherday, cycle past the runway at JHB International and had planes coming in to land right above me, it was so cool. I'm gonna extend my ride to stay as close to the airport as possible.

Anyone else from the Bennoni, boksburg area ?

Originally posted by GearGrinder
Where does every one live near. I would post some rides i do but i get the feeling there is no one here near my area.<br /> So where you all from again?
:D

Hamilton,Ontario Canada just down the street from the 2003 Worlds course! Anyone from my neighbourhood out there and hello to everyone!

Originally posted by guidebar
:D

Hamilton,Ontario Canada just down the street from the 2003 Worlds course! Anyone from my neighbourhood out there and hello to everyone!

I'm a nieghbour, about 40 miles west of London, Ontario. This Forum Site sure covers a lot of the world, eh?....byfred

Brisbane Australia.

Mt Cootha, Mt Mee, Mt Tambourine, Mt Glorious/Mt Nebo...

Missed any? Usually find me out around Brookfield & Pullenvale.

NJ - PA/NJ/NY tri-state area

kinda slow at the moment due to... being slow, and some knee pain on top of that... rather frustrating

San Jose, California.

Is anyone from the Bay Area on this? My girfriend sent me here cause she's tired of hearing me whine about riding alone!

Originally posted by GearGrinder
Where does every one live near. I would post some rides i do but i get the feeling there is no one here near my area.<br /> So where you all from again?

Originally posted by janice
Michigan, Detroit area.

Are you serious? I hate that place. That place is like a biker's hell when you compare it to Tucson, AZ. Family's in Mt. Clemens.

Tucson, AZ, Mt. Lemmon, Kitts Peak, Gates Pass, home of the El Tour de Tucson. Love the climbing and flats as well, bloody murder on some hills!

Thomas Davis

Limerick : West Coast of Ireland.
(Moved from Dublin - East Coast of Ireland a few years back !)
Good cycling territory here but the Atlantic weather systems make it rain here a lot (and it's get quite breezy too).

In Pennsylvania, right in the middle of a Valley, Killer Hills, surrounded by Mountains, and Lots of Potholes :O)