Spandex and Women.

frankie27 said:
You go girl I like that attitude I am a guy and spandex worn extra tight keep the muscles tone
These specs need sorting out. 'You're a gay, and women laugh at your lunch box'. Stuff a few panty pads down there. Give 'em a good laugh at Xmas.

Harrow said:
Now you know how every woman feels when guys stare at their breasts! ;)
women are human to and are stimulated by men the same way think of it as a compliment. I am a guy and wear tight spandex and when a woman see's me she smiles and starts a convrsation

guidebar said:
Why is it that every time I stop for coffee while out for a ride that any women in the coffee shop stare at my crotch.I know spandex is tight and revealing but that is what we cyclists wear.I cannot help it that I protrude out of any spandex that I wear.They always giggle if they are with friends or they say"Did you see that" or they stare if they are alone.
My question is what is with that? I ride everyday and this happens everyday.I just do not understand why women are like that!

G.
went biking at central park and some girl came up to me and said are you a mountain climber with a happy smile "I see you have your spandex on "and pointed her finger at my crotch and bent over to take a good look at it and then she said yes I can see you mountain climb and then she asked me if I were a dancer. My reaction was flattering enjoy the attention

frankie27 said:
went biking at central park and some girl came up to me and said are you a mountain climber with a happy smile "I see you have your spandex on "and pointed her finger at my crotch and bent over to take a good look at it and then she said yes I can see you mountain climb and then she asked me if I were a dancer. My reaction was flattering enjoy the attention
Yep, that's 'cos you're a feckin' gay poser. Ride any races last season? Only on the casting couch with the wage payers you limpwristed fairy. We have an effeminate puff like you who lives across the road. Nice bike, posy gear, I always ask myself why such a brown hatter needs the assurance of women?

zaskar said:
is what makes it dorky is wearing them off the bike public.
coffee shops, stores, ect.
no dorks just jealous people who don't know about exercize

FredC said:
Yep, that's 'cos you're a feckin' gay poser. Ride any races last season? Only on the casting couch with the wage payers you limpwristed fairy. We have an effeminate puff like you who lives across the road. Nice bike, posy gear, I always ask myself why such a brown hatter needs the assurance of women?
one thing for sure is everyone knows your a punk all talk and no action YOUR LOSER WHO THINKS HE'S WINNER. WHAT A PUNK WHO'S AFRAID OF HIS OWN SHAWDOW

frankie27 said:
one thing for sure is everyone knows your a punk all talk and no action YOUR LOSER WHO THINKS HE'S WINNER. WHAT A PUNK WHO'S AFRAID OF HIS OWN SHAWDOW
WE KNOW WHAT THE C STANDS FOR IN FRED C

bikerchas55 said:
Since when does wearing lycra make you a dork??? Perhaps this view is spread by those who are too self-conscious or embarassed by their own lack of tone. To those who look good in lycra; continue to make the world a more beautiful place! Lycra=sporty=COOL! To the women who can't help but stare...
I agree that is healthy thinking

FredC said:
do you have something against women. there goes you typical sexist pig BEWARE LADIES

i vish i had a big viner so i vould look good i da tights!! (the forums told me to post!! it harrased me!! ahhhhh!!)

ouzo said:
actually this is how I picked up my wife. :)

After the hyper to hyper (a 100km race) we normaly picnic at the Vaal river. Anyway, the family were there to meet us, and my cycling buddy's girlfriend brought her friend with. Anyway, I did notice her staring but as I was so tired I did not take that much notice.

After a few weeks of dating she revealed that she was staring at my "package" and was impressed. I did not want to spoil her thoughts by revealing that is was probably the chamois that made it look bigger. hehehe
Are there any females who have had men staring at them for wearing spandex. Why kind of experience was it?

Harrow said:
Now you know how every woman feels when guys stare at their breasts! ;)
I have a female friend whenever we get together. she is the kind of girl that is free spirited and is fun to be with and says to me most of the time to bring my bike to see her but she doesn't bike. when we meet in the park the first minute she keeps telling me that i am In great shape and she glances at my package for a couple of seconds During the time we are together talking and walking she pats me on my butt a couple of times and says your in great shape One time I did an about face when she said I was in great shape and her hand landed right on first she said oops then laughed and then said that's what friend's are for. The next time we got together she wore red shiny spandex shorts and they were super tight and wow first time I saw her in spandex.She said she wanted to blend in with me and told her that she was in great shape to and patted her on the butt a very firm butt that is.

guidebar said:
Why is it that every time I stop for coffee while out for a ride that any women in the coffee shop stare at my crotch.I know spandex is tight and revealing but that is what we cyclists wear.I cannot help it that I protrude out of any spandex that I wear.They always giggle if they are with friends or they say"Did you see that" or they stare if they are alone.
My question is what is with that? I ride everyday and this happens everyday.I just do not understand why women are like that!

G.
sometimes it ain't all that bad
have a female friend whenever we get together. she is the kind of girl that is free spirited and is fun to be with and says to me most of the time to bring my bike to see her but she doesn't bike. when we meet in the park the first minute she keeps telling me that i am In great shape and she glances at my package for a couple of seconds During the time we are together talking and walking she pats me on my butt a couple of times and says your in great shape One time I did an about face when she said I was in great shape and her hand landed right on first she said oops then laughed and then said that's what friend's are for. The next time we got together she wore red shiny spandex shorts and they were super tight and wow first time I saw her in spandex.She said she wanted to blend in with me and told her that she was in great shape to and patted her on the butt a very firm butt that is.

frankie27 said:
clothing was meant to be looked at
Spandex is here to stay. There was a study that showed that when most people would wear spandex that fit snug People were more motivated to exercize.The findings were expecially for women that when they wore spandex a snug fit around their thighs ,buttocks genital area. Most women wanted to excercize doing certain excersizes more often, Most women had stated that by wearing extra tight spandex it gave them extra support to contract their muscles like with deep knee bends squats stretching their legs. One women had stated that the extra tight spandex was the way to go she felt results better I can really build up a sweat easy and feel the tone in my body.the study also showed that the extra tight spandex helps losen the fat cells in the body the study showed that women were tired of having to pull up baggy spandex any time they had to run bike or jog

guidebar said:
GOOD POINT I THANK YOU FOR THAT BECAUSE I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT THAT WAY!

G.;)
There was a study that showed that when most people would wear spandex that fit snug People were more motivated to exercize.The findings were expecially for women that when they wore spandex a snug fit around their thighs ,buttocks genital area. Most women wanted to excercize doing certain excersizes more often, Most women had stated that by wearing extra tight spandex it gave them extra support to contract their muscles like with deep knee bends squats stretching their legs. One women had stated that the extra tight spandex was the way to go she felt results better I can really build up a sweat easy and feel the tone in my body.the study also showed that the extra tight spandex helps losen the fat cells in the body the study showed that women were tired of having to pull up baggy spandex any time they had to run bike or jog