Doctor.House is lying to the forum

saluki

May 11, 2006
Doctor.House has been going out of his way to lie to the forum in his crusade to discredit Alberto Contador. He provides a reference to a summary document about puerto, and then he makes all kinds of false claims about the document and it's contents. Here is his document.

http://www.cycling4all.com/operacionpuerto06-2.pdf

This document does provide a reference to Contador, but the reference was reviewed and explained by Andrew Hood of Velonews.

http://www.velonews.com/tour2007/news/articles/12964.0.html

Contador should never have been on the list and he was removed from it very quickly. The UCI also cleared him almost immediatly. Purdhome said that his inclusion on the list was premature. Fuentes said of only a few people on the list that he had nothing to do with them, and Contador was one of those people. Fuentes made no effort to clear most of the other riders on the list. He also said that some of his clients were still riding in the 2006 Tour.

But of course the Doctor.House is not the only one of the many liars on this forum. Others have tried to propogate rumors that there are Puerto blood bags with AC on them - a lie; that there are phone conversations between Contador and Fuentes - another lie; that Contador climbed faster than Pantani - another lie; that Contador made a deal to rat out other riders - another lie; etc.

It's a desperate forum; full of bigots; crushed by the Disco success. These people are using the waterfall method of erroding Contador's credibility - one little false rumor here, another there, and pretty soon they have him tagged as a proven doper. But the truth is, there is no evidence against Contador and the people trying to hang him are exactly the kinds of liars and cheats that they want you to believe Contador is.

you're a naive, stupid, disco fanboy and the only person lyign to the forum is redfury, who pretends to be a spaniard yet somehow has perfect english grammar and deep knowledge of all things american, from our baseball leagues to the way our public schools function.

DH Lies and is a POS. He condemns people on circumstantial evidnece and not facts. He's a pathetic individual.

SaintAndrew said:
you're a naive, stupid, disco fanboy
So, peanutbrain, show me the evidence against Contador that backs up any of the things that I said were lies.

Why all the animus towards the Doc. Why, only the other day the guards turned a blind eye and let some of us Category C guys onto his wing. I can tell you he's certainly no worse than most of them there. Try and keep things in perspective, and remember-Saluki is still in solitary confinement and a recovery is not imminent.

Saluki : you're then saying that Contador is clean?
Simple yes or no answer will suffice.

limerickman said:
Limerickman -spoken like a true prosecutor. In fairness to Saluki, she cannot answer that question and neither can you with anything other than an opinion that may or may not be accurate.

I posted the following few paragraphs on another thread earlier today. I must emphasise that I am not claiming he is clean, only that there is no evidence provided by Operación Puerto that links him to doping:

Señor House - I read the 38 page transcript that you posted elsewhere on Operaciön Puerto in its original Spanish. Thanks for that. I paid particular attention to the references to Contador which, in reality, don´t add up to proof of anything.

A number of cyclists - such as Basso, Ullrich, Heras and Hamilton - are inextricably linked to doping throughout the document because there are details of their doping programmes as well as references to payments. It is also clear that the Spanish team, Liberty Seguros, was working closely with Fuentes and that Manola Saiz was in regular contact with him (as he had been during his time with Kelme and Comunidad Valencia). Heras also seems to have had a working relationship with Fuentes outside of the team parameters.

However, with regards to Contador, his name only appears alongside that of other team members in a document that details their training programme - no doping products are referred to (unlike elsewhere) and no suggestion that any of the products were for his use. To draw any other conclusion is pure conjecture.

Likewise, the mention of Contador´s name during the recorded telephone calls was in a conversation about the team´s race results. For this reason the UCI and ASO had no problem in accepting he had no case to answer.

In the Spanish media, and long before Contador had won Paris-Nice or this year´s Tour, Fuentes said he had no relationship with Contador. He said nothing equivalent to this about any of the other riders who were correctly implicated.

You mention that Contador wouldn´t provide DNA to do a match against what was found, but I don´t believe any of the blood found was labelled with any reference to him. The key clients in this case - i.e the ones who were on a progmme - all had some form of alias to protect their identification. No such alias existed for Contador.

This, of course, does not prove he does not dope - he may do. But it is not correct to continually imply that Operación Puerto offers any evidence of it.

One can look at his performances with suspicion, or one can give him the benfit of the doubt - but it is not appropriate to call him a dirty cheat until there is reason to do so.

limerickman said:
Saluki might, like me, not decide whether Contador is clean until there is factual evidence available upon which he can base his decision. Answering that question, at present only on the basis of unsubstantiated accusations, I will leave to you....

lucybears said:
Saluki might, like me, not decide whether Contador is clean until there is factual evidence available upon which he can base his decision. Answering that question, at present only on the basis of unsubstantiated accusations, I will leave to you....

That's a damning state of affairs when supporters of their riders favourite team can't state that they think their man is clean.

limerickman said:
That's a damning state of affairs when supporters of their riders favourite team can't state that they think their man is clean.
It's even a more damning state of affairs when people are prepared to condemn or condone without any regard to fact !

lucybears said:
It's even a more damning state of affairs when people are prepared to condemn or condone without any regard to fact !

Let's be clear, Dr House has contended that all professional riders dope.

You tried to evade the question when answering on Saluki's behalf.

You're not prepared to say that your rider, Contador, is clean.
That's damning in my opinion.

If all the allegations have no foundation - why can't you state that Contador is clean?

Shotgun approach, sure to hit something ....sometime…..makes it easy for him to say he is correct…except when it come to people with cancer, he doesn’t know ****.

Tim Lamkin said:
Shotgun approach, sure to hit something

Dr House has contended that all professional cyclists are dopers.
Whether it's shotgun approach or not - is not at issue.

Tim Lamkin said:
…except when it come to people with cancer, he doesn’t know ****.

You're a DC supporter.
Are you of the opinion that Contador is clean?

limerickman said:
Dr House has contended that all professional cyclists are dopers.
Whether it's shotgun approach or not - is not at issue.

You're a DC supporter.
Are you of the opinion that Contador is clean?
YOU have no clue who I support, and NO I am not a DC supporter.....is Contador clean…… until his test show up different and is validated by independent labs with a repeatable process...YES he is...got problems with that too?

When it comes to the cancer part of all this DH will not come out form under his rock to talk about that, because he does not know **** about it.

Tim Lamkin said:
YOU have no clue who I support, and NO I am not a DC supporter..

You are.

Tim Lamkin said:
..is Contador clean…… until his test show up different and is validated by independent labs with a repeatable process...YES he is...

OK :

I hope that Contador is clean.

Tim Lamkin said:
When it comes to the cancer part of all this DH will not come out form under his rock to talk about that, because he does not know **** about it.

Cancer?
This is a cycling forum.

Cancer?
This is a cycling forum
.DH brought it up, not me. He tied it directly into cycling…..

BTW still not a DC supporter....but keep trying you may get it across sooner or later.

limerickman said:

You tried to evade the question when answering on Saluki's behalf.

You're not prepared to say that your rider, Contador, is clean.
That's damning in my opinion.

If all the allegations have no foundation - why can't you state that Contador is clean?
limerickman, if you are called up for jury service, will you decide on the defendant's guilt or innocence without knowing all the facts of the case ? I am not prepared to state that Contador is clean when I do not know all the facts of this case. I did not 'evade the question', I gave the reason why I cannot answer the question. If you, or anyone else, can provide any more factual evidence to help me in deciding Contador's guilt or innocence, then please post it.
The best answer to your question that I can give you at present is the verdict that a Scottish court might arrive at;- 'not proven'

Here's a question: If Contador had beaten Leipheimer by 23 seconds but had been riding for the same team as Alexandre Vinokourov (Liberty) instead of for Discovery what would the Disco fanboys say then?