Doctor.House is lying to the forum

When it comes to Doctor.House (and his numerous other current and former versions) it's not about censorship or allowing someone to speak, it's about one person turning every thread into his personal crusade saying the same things over and over. If he wants to start a thread so be it, but should we have to have him clogging up threads about what gear they used in the ITT or the tactics a team emplyed? Lim likes to say that we should moderate ourselves, well it's obvious that Doctor.House has no capacity for that. Honestly it's a lack of respect for the forum and for the other posters.

Are you guys so new to the Interweb that you do not know the term 'troll' and 'socks' Dr.House is both. sheesh

cheapie said:
i have no idea why DH is still a member here. if he was a poster and ANY other forum i frequent he'd be gone in a day.

baseless attacks, thread-crapping, insults, baiting, lying, etc are his MO. it speaks volumes about this place that he is allowed to repeatedly return.
If DH is guilty of all the above then I can think about 5-6 other posters that behave in exactly the same manner and yet I can't recall you being so sensitive about it. MAybe because they bash all those that criticise Disco... Hell we have people that attack other on the basis of their ethnicity if they dare suggest that all is not well in Mr Armstrong's little feefdom.
DH overdoes it. He hijacks threads and that's annoying. I've complained myself about it and it is an issue. He isn't the only one that does it though. And most of the time he is right. And that hurts quite a few ppl it seems. Truth usually does.
I wouldn't call Contador a doper. Not because I don't believe it. You have to be an idiot to think that he could destroy doped riders like Mayo clean. You have to be an idiot to think that the TDF can be won by a clean rider. I just don't want to call him a doper... What's the point anyway?
But I would be grateful if I could be spared the legalistic bollocks of the sort:"He hasn't been found guilty so he is clean"... Talking about heads in the sand...

cheapie said:
but it's not smack. you have smack. wtb has smack. others have smack.

his comments , whether true or not, don't make sense. try as i might, i can't figure out what he's trying to say.

there are likely literally thousands of posts of him saying the exact same thing! he doesn't carry on a conversation, doesn't honor requests for sources, and doesn't behave in a manner even closely approximating civility.

he contributes nothing positive to the forum, except when he supports a poster's assertion that rider X sucks. then he's certain to chime in and claim that yes, in fact, rider x does suck because he's a doper.
I think the key is right there in bold. Crapflooding the forum with the same message over and over is not useful. If he were willing to actually discuss things it would be different. Instead it is just continuous regurgitation of past history and his latest google search results, which he uses to try to appear as an expert.

limerickman said:
Saluki : you're then saying that Contador is clean?
Simple yes or no answer will suffice.

I'm sorry, but I can't seem to understand how the above post addresses the key points made by the saluki post that started this thread. Could somebody explain this to me? :)

Werner Franke says he has copies of the Puerto documents showing that Dirty Bertie was using insulin, HMG-lepori and TGN (an asthma drug).
Amazing! A diabetic with asthma wins the TDF! It's probably not as good as getting testicular cancer but it must make him very marketable.

stevebaby said:
Werner Franke says he has copies of the Puerto documents showing that Dirty Bertie was using insulin, HMG-lepori and TGN (an asthma drug).
Amazing! A diabetic with asthma wins the TDF! It's probably not as good as getting testicular cancer but it must make him very marketable.
More amazing is that only he has these papers and he won't share them.

"When questioned on how he came into possession of such documents, Franke refused to give away any information. "They simply landed in my briefcase, that happens sometimes"
:)

helmutRoole2 said:
Kinda hedging your bets, aren't you? It just goes back to Lim's original statement:
I'm telling you what I know and I don't make accusations based upon what I don't know. I'll leave that to you.

musette said:
I'm sorry, but I can't seem to understand how the above post addresses the key points made by the saluki post that started this thread. Could somebody explain this to me? :)

Saluki's answer is explanation enough :

saluki said:
No, I'm not saying that he (Contador) is clean. I am saying that there is no evidence that he is dirty.

I'd just like to show some support for the mods on this forum and limerickman. Many forums i have visited in the past have in my view been severely over moderated. Mostly by rediculous megolamaniacs who enjoy the "power" they have to pick up on any petty little thing like swearing for example.

I enjoy the rather more liberal approach on this forum. Dr.House is a bit repative at time for sure, but to say he refuses to engage in argument is exaggerating a bit. Besides it does provide some intresting debates. Indeed he does seem to be well informed on doping practices despite what some people on here think. He was on about cow blood ages ago. Way before the Rasmussen saga.

People who complain about the lack of moderation and who call for Dr. House to be banned are insuferable bores. Stop taking a forum so seriously. Enjoy debates with people who have different views to the norm.... better yet go and find a different forum! you wankers.

yeloooooo said:
I'd just like to show some support for the mods on this forum and limerickman. Many forums i have visited in the past have in my view been severely over moderated. Mostly by rediculous megolamaniacs who enjoy the "power" they have to pick up on any petty little thing like swearing for example.

I enjoy the rather more liberal approach on this forum. Dr.House is a bit repative at time for sure, but to say he refuses to engage in argument is exaggerating a bit. Besides it does provide some intresting debates. Indeed he does seem to be well informed on doping practices despite what some people on here think. He was on about cow blood ages ago. Way before the Rasmussen saga.

People who complain about the lack of moderation and who call for Dr. House to be banned are insuferable bores. Stop taking a forum so seriously. Enjoy debates with people who have different views to the norm.... better yet go and find a different forum! you wankers.
i concur!

RedFury said:
Seguro que nunca se te ha ocurrido que existen Españoles educados en universidades Americanas, algunos de los cuales terminaron casandose con Americanas y hasta tienen hijos Americanos y son completamente bilingues. Probrecito. Lo que es la incultura y la xenofobia...

Paleto de mierda, que te den por el culo!
chingate putito

DV1976 said:
If DH is guilty of all the above then I can think about 5-6 other posters that behave in exactly the same manner and yet I can't recall you being so sensitive about it. MAybe because they bash all those that criticise Disco... Hell we have people that attack other on the basis of their ethnicity if they dare suggest that all is not well in Mr Armstrong's little feefdom.
DH overdoes it. He hijacks threads and that's annoying. I've complained myself about it and it is an issue. He isn't the only one that does it though. And most of the time he is right. And that hurts quite a few ppl it seems. Truth usually does.
I wouldn't call Contador a doper. Not because I don't believe it. You have to be an idiot to think that he could destroy doped riders like Mayo clean. You have to be an idiot to think that the TDF can be won by a clean rider. I just don't want to call him a doper... What's the point anyway?
But I would be grateful if I could be spared the legalistic bollocks of the sort:"He hasn't been found guilty so he is clean"... Talking about heads in the sand...
hey....i have no problem with what he's trying to say. or at least what i think he's trying to say because either english is his second language, or he's never learned to articulate his thoughts in a manner that helps people understand what in the world he's saying.

i would think the same thing if there was a person here that turned every single racing thread into a discussion about chocolate, wakeboarding, ellsworth bikes, or anything else i like. especially if, when told to bugger off, that person accused you of hating chocolate, denying the existence of cocoa beans, and refusing to admit that they have calories. :confused:

riders dope. i get it. but cycling is entertainment and i am able to deal with the fact that they are doing so whilst still enjoying the races.

so please DH, go away. and don't come back under some other S/N.