Doctor.House is lying to the forum

Serafino said:
Lim,

1. Who do you think is clean? And how would you know?

2. Who do you think is dirty? And how would you know?

3. Were Kelly and Roche clean? A simple yes or no will suffice. :D

Cat. Kettle. Black.

Sad state of affairs when every rider is assumed dirty by those who hate his nationality or team.
Well he used to say Ulrich was clean, but we don't hear that anymore. Based it on the fact the Jan was said to not be involved in doping and he had a good youth career. My point is Lim goes out of his way to point guilt at LA and USPS/disco because he dislikes the team and is bagging Disco fans out for doing the same regarding Contador. Truth is they are all doped, but at this point there is no proof on Ras or Contador. Just a lot of smoke. The borad has really gone down the tubes.

limerickman said:
Saluki : you're then saying that Contador is clean?
Simple yes or no answer will suffice.
No, I'm not saying that he is clean. I am saying that there is no evidence that he is dirty.

micron said:
Here's a question: If Contador had beaten Leipheimer by 23 seconds but had been riding for the same team as Alexandre Vinokourov (Liberty) instead of for Discovery what would the Disco fanboys say then?
I can only speak for this "Disco fanboy". I would have said, "Good ride Contador". And if I had any concerns about him being clean, I would have waited for evidence.

azdroptop said:
Well he used to say Ulrich was clean, but we don't hear that anymore. Based it on the fact the Jan was said to not be involved in doping and he had a good youth career.

I have no difficulty in admitting that I thought that JU rode clean.
No difficulty whatsoever and I based that upon his consistent riding and his
performances as a rider.
The fact that he was named in Puerto obviously shows that he resorted to Fuentes.

azdroptop said:
My point is Lim goes out of his way to point guilt at LA and USPS/disco because he dislikes the team and is bagging Disco fans out for doing the same regarding Contador.

Hold on there.

Even when the evidence overwhelmingly shows that USPS/DC/LA/Bruyneel/
Camichael (in his most recent guise and his LA 1984 Olymprics guise) that doping is endemic at that team, some posters still cannot bring themselves to admit it.

And it's not a case of liking or disliking particular teams either.

I hope Contador is clean.

limerickman said:

I have been pretty outspoken about Disco being dirty too, and I can tell you that it is not because I am a "hater." Hincape is my favorite rider in the peloton, but I still believe he is involved which is hard for me to say. I base that on him winning a true mountain stage (which when he did, there was much cheering going on in my house), but I look at who is being caught, who exhibits denial patterns very similar to those used by drug addicts, and have to say that it appears to me that doping is rampant based on that and the undeniable inability of a clean rider being competitive with a doped rider. There is just no way a clean rider would hold a wheel with the gain in performance you obtain from doping. They just couldn't, like it or not. Please read: http://outside.away.com/outside/bodywork/200311/200311_drug_test_1.html

If you believe a clean rider could keep up after reading that, I hope you nor anyone in your family ever has a drug problem because it will go untreated.

limerickman said:

I have been pretty outspoken about Disco being dirty too, and I can tell you that it is not because I am a "hater." Hincape is my favorite rider in the peloton, but I still believe he is involved, which is hard for me to say. I base that on him winning a true mountain stage (which when he did, there was much cheering going on in my house), but I look at who is being caught, who exhibits denial patterns very similar to those used by drug addicts, and have to say that it appears to me that doping is rampant based on that and the undeniable inability of a clean rider being competitive with a doped rider. There is just no way a clean rider would hold a wheel with the gain in performance you obtain from doping. They just couldn't, like it or not. Please read: http://outside.away.com/outside/bodywork/200311/200311_drug_test_1.html

If you believe a clean rider could keep up after reading that, I hope you nor anyone in your family ever has a drug problem because it will go untreated.

saluki said:
No, I'm not saying that he is clean. I am saying that there is no evidence that he is dirty.
Kinda hedging your bets, aren't you? It just goes back to Lim's original statement:

That's a damning state of affairs when supporters of their riders favourite team can't state that they think their man is clean.

But I'll add this. I don't think right now anyone can claim their favorite Pro Tour rider is clean.

Best indicator is hematocrit... if you favorite rider finishes a GT with a HCT of 49 or better... well, we all know that's impossible but somehow they all manage to pull it off.

helmutRoole2 said:
Kinda hedging your bets, aren't you? It just goes back to Lim's original statement:
not really. it's just being honest. if you don't know enough about the situation, then there's nothing wrong with just saying so. however, going on and on and on about something without providing any sort of backup or reputable sources is far worse IMHO.

i believe he, and a lot of us would echo, is saying that we admit that there's doping and that our favorite riders could be among the gulity. but until there's a legitimate reason to doubt specific riders, just please STFU dh. incessant, illegible, off-topic tirades do nothing but **** everyone off.

cheapie said:
not really. it's just being honest. if you don't know enough about the situation, then there's nothing wrong with just saying so. however, going on and on and on about something without providing any sort of backup or reputable sources is far worse IMHO.

i believe he, and a lot of us would echo, is saying that we admit that there's doping and that our favorite riders could be among the gulity. but until there's a legitimate reason to doubt specific riders, just please STFU dh. incessant, illegible, off-topic tirades do nothing but **** everyone off.
Yeah, but that's just the way he is, though. I do appreciate this forum for letting him talk his smack. I'd be bored with the restrictions that exist on other forums.

helmutRoole2 said:
Yeah, but that's just the way he is, though. I do appreciate this forum for letting him talk his smack. I'd be bored with the restrictions that exist on other forums.
but it's not smack. you have smack. wtb has smack. others have smack.

his comments , whether true or not, don't make sense. try as i might, i can't figure out what he's trying to say.

there are likely literally thousands of posts of him saying the exact same thing! he doesn't carry on a conversation, doesn't honor requests for sources, and doesn't behave in a manner even closely approximating civility.

he contributes nothing positive to the forum, except when he supports a poster's assertion that rider X sucks. then he's certain to chime in and claim that yes, in fact, rider x does suck because he's a doper.

connected to cow blood

connected to pharmstrong

and nike

and.......:mad:

It's a public forum. He's not obligated to follow anybody's dictates.
I get to write my 'utter shite' (c/o Cavalier) just the same as he does. Just like the rest of you.
Denounce him if you like, insult him if you must. Or just put him on ignore. But why let him bother you so much.
Incidentally,
Pharmstrong is a dope.
Big pharma pushes cowblood.
Nike themes fund peptide hormones.
Wolfix is a doper apologist.
Grand Tours are polypharmacy freak shows.
Livewrong.

And don't take cycling forums quite so seriously.

i disagree. this is somewhat of a community and there are certain things you should do as part of that community. obliterating every single thread about racing isn't something that should be tolerated.

and simply putting someone on ignore doesn't do it. once the thread is jacked, the damage is done.

cheapie said:
but it's not smack. you have smack. wtb has smack. others have smack.

his comments , whether true or not, don't make sense. try as i might, i can't figure out what he's trying to say.
I usually only read the first sentence and if it's something I've seen before I move on. He's kinda hit or miss for me. When he gets down to the techniques of doping, I usually listen up. Normally he's dead on.

cheapie said:
i have no idea why DH is still a member here. if he was a poster and ANY other forum i frequent he'd be gone in a day.

baseless attacks, thread-crapping, insults, baiting, lying, etc are his MO. it speaks volumes about this place that he is allowed to repeatedly return.
agreed

But i do find the ignore button very useful. Doctor.House is unique on my list!

cheapie said:
i have no idea why DH is still a member here. if he was a poster and ANY other forum i frequent he'd be gone in a day...

it speaks volumes about this place that he is allowed to repeatedly return.
i totally agree, it does speak volumes! the nerve of the mods to actually allow open discussion without premature censure! :p

Agreed. Ok, very occasionally he might repeat himself but he is unusually well informed on his favourite subject. Sometimes, it's quite enlightening and even caustically funny. He's a forum vaudevillian with an act based on catch phrases (repeated quite often).

helmutRoole2 said:
I usually only read the first sentence and if it's something I've seen before I move on. He's kinda hit or miss for me. When he gets down to the techniques of doping, I usually listen up. Normally he's dead on.

And, incidentally, where is the great man. I hope that some of you bastards haven't hurt his feelings.:cool: