Food Addictions - got one?

Green Chili! Every Night for dinner. We have the best chili in the world (New Mexico-Hatch)! I love it so much, it's scarry. Only down side is the "Ring of Fire." :eek:

Decent coffee (none of your instant ****!)... Strong Skinny Latte is the answer to all lifes problems! Best served with dark, dark chocolate - Green & Blacks is the best. The seconds a real treat and the first strictly limited to prevent having to be scrapped off the ceiling on a regular basis:D

Love Indian food too...Mmmmmmmmmm spicy...

meehs said:
Does beer count as 'food'?
Only if you include "Moscow Mules" in the list as well! ;) (A very nice drink of vodka, ginger beer, lime juice and tons of ice.)

snyper0311 said:
Only down side is the "Ring of Fire." :eek:

Is that a cue for a song! "Burn, burn, burn ... the Ring of Fire ... the Ring of Fire". Cool - or hot - in this case! lol

Throughout the day: 2 to 6 ice cream sandwhich, 3 to 8 cups of coffee and 1 to 2 microwave popcorn.

I love pasta, bagels, cereal, fruit, sandwiches, and cold water. Cold water is great after a hard workout. I guess I'm kinda lucky cause I don't really like soda, ice cream, candy(bars), pie, etc.

meehs said:

It depends on how long you leave it sitting there. After a while, couple of days or so, a green fungusy stuff starts to appear at the top of the glass. I suppose you could chew on that. Yummy.:eek:

Bill.

Any thing with lot's of Garlic on it. Pesto, pasta with garlic and olive oil.

Cold Watermelon, nothing more satisfying after a ride or run in warm weather.

Battered then deep fried Avocodo and dip in Pesto.

Sierra Nevada Porter and Pale Ale, Pilsen Urquell. Glenlivet on the rocks.

Now I'm hungry !

LW

I would have to add good coffee and good beer to my list. It really doesn't matter if it's a pilsner, stout or whatever, but Guiness or Murphy's are at the top. I lived near Seattle for several years, so I had my pick of coffee and beer. I'm Bohemian, so gotta go with Pilsen Urquell too. My new signature says it all.

meehs said:

It sure does Mees.

This is a true fact. The Pilgrims stopped at the location known as Plymouth Rock not so much for it's strategic location but because they were running very low on Ale and had to re-stock the barrels. It's in the captains logs.

Ale\Beere was a staple in the European diet for centuries. Wine, of course as well. :D

LW

For breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter and banana and a mug of Ghiradelli mocha. I have to have it every morning.

Crunchy, salty, spicy things. Zapp's jalapeno potato chips, for example.

Also cashew nuts. But not "halves and pieces". Gotta be whole. There is something extraordinarily satisfying about the little snap that occurs when I break the two halves gently apart with my teeth. I eat them for that little snap. After the snap I could spit out the pieces. I believe this is what they call "chasing the dragon"...

TD

Beer, mostly ales and porters and stouts. The occasional lagar will do, but nothing lighter than that. ...it's not a very good recovery drink I've found, however.

Choccy, marmite on toast, anything spicy.

Cheese, mango chutney and curry powder toasted sandwiches are nice!!;)

tyler_derden said:
Also cashew nuts. But not "halves and pieces". Gotta be whole. There is something extraordinarily satisfying about the little snap that occurs when I break the two halves gently apart with my teeth.
TD
I had a shot at that last night ... I see what you mean! :)

DCWD said:
Beer, mostly ales and porters and stouts. The occasional lagar will do, but nothing lighter than that. ...it's not a very good recovery drink I've found, however.
i dunno, when i come back from a strenous ride on a Sunday, i like nothing better than to sit out in the sun with a couple of ice cold beers...

i am not addicted to any foods, i suppose i like cereals such as muslei...boring..

TipsterMan said:
Choccy, marmite on toast, anything spicy.
Very sorry but.... Marmite's evil... you know it's true... In fact, I think it comes from Mordor, where they also make the black olives! ;)

Dark chocolate.

I don't care if it's the good stuff or the the cheap stuff; just get me some and no one gets hurt!

When my wife makes chocolate chip cookies she has to hide the chips from me or they never make it to the cookies.