Food is important to obtain energy for cycling!!!!

DiabloScott said:
UPDATE: Several of the employees who splooge in the Akai rice have syphilis too.

Is that all-natural, high carb syphilis, or is it syphilis with preservatives and artificial coloring and flavoring added?

eric3100 said:
My husband and son just love the taste of the Akai rice. Plus it’s low sugar level therefore; I will eat Akai rice always.

By the way, I notice since I start eating Akai rice my cholesterol was 350 and now maintain around 198. That was an unexpected plus for me.
WAIT... didn't he/she(IT?) say in an earlier post that they were the ONLY one in their family that ate Akai rice?????:confused:

I don't think that any of these Japanese/Chinese men/women are actually eric. Eric is simply quoting other people's testimonials for our amusement.

Dondare said:
I don't think that any of these Japanese/Chinese men/women are actually eric. Eric is simply quoting other people's testimonials for our amusement.

So they are genuine then?

DiabloScott said:
The CEO of the company is a crook and the employees masturbate into the processing vats.
thank god this is a world wide phenomenon, i thought it was peculiar to the UK.

MountainPro said:
thank god this is a world wide phenomenon, i thought it was peculiar to the UK.
Well here in NZ, plumbers masturbate into women's underwear when they're left alone on the job. We've run out of sheep.

Do you cycle? Or come here to sell rice. You might do well in China.

eric3100 said:
glad to have provided some amusements for some....peace!

8. Akai Rice Company, a dancer’s diet answers.

Just came to the Unite States to study dance last year august. I just absolutely love the junk food here. That’s why I gain almost 30 pounds. My heaviest was 127 pounds. Being a dancer, that kind of weight is just too heavy. So, I basically starved myself to loose the weight. Within 1 year I dropped to 105 pounds. I don’t eat rice so I just ate a lot of noodle and do daily exercise from 3 – 7 pm.

That kind of lifestyle was stressful because I was hungry all the time.

I’ve been watching Akai rice company’s advertising for awhile now and decided to buy a box with my friend. I cook more of Akai rice at once then I pack it for lunch to school along with left over dishes from the night before. Sometimes if I’m lazy I’ll just scramble eggs with a bit of salt and top over the cooked Akai rice. That’s a yummy recipe by the way.

After four months of eating with the Akai rice, I had lost 3 pounds. Now I maintain my weight at 102 pounds. But most importantly I notice I have more energy for dancing. So, naturally I dance better and feel better as well.

I will continue to eat Akai rice for many more years to come. It’s my best food companion now. Feel fulfilled, more energy, and happier!

xxamr_corpxx said:
Well here in NZ, plumbers masturbate into women's underwear when they're left alone on the job. We've run out of sheep.

That straightens out my confusion. I'd heard that the plumbers (and most other males in NZ) masturbated into sheep and there was no women's underwear left.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

Thanks.

mitosis said:
That straightens out my confusion. I'd heard that the plumbers (and most other males in NZ) masturbated into sheep and there was no women's underwear left.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

Thanks.
we have a famous pie shop here in W Scotland (who shall remain nameless for libel reasons)...the employees do the dirty into the meat mixing vats. I have heard this from two people, the first one was 10 years ago, the other one was last year. I never eat thier pies.

They have won awards all over the world for thier Scotch pies....must be that secret ingredient that the judges love so much.

MountainPro said:
we have a famous pie shop here in W Scotland (who shall remain nameless for libel reasons)...the employees do the dirty into the meat mixing vats. I have heard this from two people, the first one was 10 years ago, the other one was last year. I never eat thier pies.

They have won awards all over the world for thier Scotch pies....must be that secret ingredient that the judges love so much.

HA! "meat pie" is a slang term for the pink taco.

Who would have thought you need to eat in order to have energy.

Thank god I read this thread.