Armstrong's podium speech....

meehs said:
My guess is that it's because they suspect Sheryl Crowe's mother of having an affair with Mr. Ed (the talkng horse), which would explain Sheryl's strong resemblance to the garrulous steed. Perhaps this gives people the idea that Sheryl's relationship with Armstrong began as an affair. Like mother, like daughter you know!

I really liked Mr.Ed Willllllllllllll burrr,however I have no hidden agenda against Sheryl Crowe.
She just has an undefinable way of irritating me. Don't know what it is.
Now Flyer, his way of irritating me is totally definable,so you can see the difference.

Which specific "resembling part" of a horse ,of course ,of course are you referring to.

Sheryl Crowe is living proof of what too much EPO does to your appearance..... saddle rash is more appealing than her face....... one should also mention he career was on decline before she played the role of home wrecker and swept Lancey off his cleats....... not even Lance himself has premeditated such a daring attack !

jhuskey said:
I really liked Mr.Ed Willllllllllllll burrr,however I have no hidden agenda against Sheryl Crowe.
Now Flyer, his way of irritating me is totally definable,so you can see the difference.

Which specific "resembling part" of a horse ,of course ,of course are you referring to.

whiteboytrash said:
Sheryl Crowe is living proof of what too much EPO does to your appearance..... saddle rash is more appealing than her face....... one should also mention he career was on decline before she played the role of home wrecker and swept Lancey off his cleats....... not even Lance himself has premeditated such a daring attack !

Not sure about the home wrecker part as far as I am aware Kristin and Lance separated in Jan. 2003 and made official announcement around the 2003 Tour.
Something was mentioned about him and Sandra Bullock later that fall and shortly after he was seen with Sheryl Crowe, but there agian all I know of him is what I hear from the media.

jhuskey said:

jhuskey, Sheryl Crowe is an attractive woman in a peculiar way (and no! I'm not attracted to horses). I just think that her face has definite horselike qualities. Her and Sarah Jessica Parker. Personally, I think they might be sisters. I suppose it's possible that Sarah Jessica Parker's mother was also "close friends" with a certain loquacious equine?

ddavenport said:
He was just speaking off the cuff and just expressed how he felt. Get over it.

To whom are you referring to and which post?

meehs said:
jhuskey, Sheryl Crowe is an attractive woman in a peculiar way (and no! I'm not attracted to horses). I just think that her face has definite horselike qualities. Her and Sarah Jessica Parker. Personally, I think they might be sisters. I suppose it's possible that Sarah Jessica Parker's mother was also "close friends" with a certain loquacious equine?

Yeah, but Sarah has certain impish quality to her but it is a shame that such a great body didn't come with the full premium package.

jhuskey said:
To whom are you referring to and which post?

I'm guessing he's referring to Armstrong and the original thread. :D And I pretty much agree with what he's saying. The thing took a hard left with the Sheryl Crowe/Mr. Ed comparison. My bad.

jhuskey said:
Not sure about the home wrecker part as far as I am aware Kristin and Lance separated in Jan. 2003 and made official announcement around the 2003 Tour.
Something was mentioned about him and Sandra Bullock later that fall and shortly after he was seen with Sheryl Crowe, but there agian all I know of him is what I hear from the media.
I've reminded people of this at least twice on this forum, but I guess it makes for a better Lance/Sheryl-bashing story if they can portray him as having abandoned his family to run off for a trophy-girlfriend rock star. Truth is, Lance and Kristen have been very respectful towards each other regarding their split. Sometimes people separate from each other without either party deserving to be labeled a bad person --- but I suppose this prospect doesn't fit the Lance-bashing party line so it's depressing for them to contemplate.

meehs said:
I'm guessing he's referring to Armstrong and the original thread. :D And I pretty much agree with what he's saying. The thing took a hard left with the Sheryl Crowe/Mr. Ed comparison. My bad.
Funny, we've gone from LA's victory speech, to doping, to beastiality. How does that happen? :D

British expression for someone who is dog ugly........ generally used by chav's in the North of England..... these people are like the trailer trash in the US.....

We like to think Posh Spice is a chav but she thinks she is a star !

thebluetrain said:
What is a minger??

Kik's comments after completing the New York marathon last year go against this story..... its the one and only time she has spoken out and it didn't read good.... my guess a nice big fat settlement bought her silence....

She is gold and worked through a lot and did everything for that man to be left at the roadside when Lance wanted more....

It so easy to say you want to be a family man when you have neglected your kids for the past seven years ! Jan knows all about this !

rejobako said:
I've reminded people of this at least twice on this forum, but I guess it makes for a better Lance/Sheryl-bashing story if they can portray him as having abandoned his family to run off for a trophy-girlfriend rock star. Truth is, Lance and Kristen have been very respectful towards each other regarding their split. Sometimes people separate from each other without either party deserving to be labeled a bad person --- but I suppose this prospect doesn't fit the Lance-bashing party line so it's depressing for them to contemplate.

whiteboytrash said:
British expression for someone who is dog ugly........ generally used by chav's in the North of England..... these people are like the trailer trash in the US.....

We like to think Posh Spice is a chav but she thinks she is a star !
Now you've dragged David Beckham into this. Shameful.

Speaking of pathological liars----Tyler Hamilton and Prentice Steffen had a little anemia misunderstanding, did they not?

Tyler and liar--they do ryhme.

Blood doping has wrecked elite cycling. It is a joke, a fraud and a freak show of human guenia pigs.

Before Amgen's Epogen, cycling laced with steroids, stimulants, and corticos was exciting to watch.

Now a stage race is a bore.

Thanks for your insight Clubflyer. You are grounded!

Cubflyer said:
I have heard FARTS that make better arguments than you do. I work in a prominent medical laboratory and do tests on MANY people for the exact things that WILL test for PEDs. Give me a break, Flyer. I think you should change your name to fLIAR, since lies come so easy to you. You obviously know NOTHING about a lot of things, and blood testing is one of them. I look forward to your next waste of bandwidth. Every time you post people hold their noses since all you spew is ****. Thanks for being someone to laugh at. And, for what it's worth, one of my former housemates is on the Discovery Channel team. I think I have a pretty solid basis for anything I might say about PEDs and that particular team. And, if you actually KNEW Tyler Hamilton, you would know that he is not guilty of doping. I know exactly what mistake was made in the testing that is the source for contesting the ruling that is keeping him from competing.

Lachlan

thebluetrain said:
Funny, we've gone from LA's victory speech, to doping, to beastiality. How does that happen? :D

The horse got tired so we had to switch.

thebluetrain said:

Well... It sounds pretty bad when you put it that way! :eek: