Best Looking Female Cyclist?

Originally posted by Fixey
Some very nice pictures of hotties posing with bikes! But as far as top riders go I vote for new World Pursuit champion Sarah Ulmer! Sorry no pic though.....

By your leftist political overtones and the way you *****, coupled by the fact that you seem to be from that sad dreary island, wouldn’t you be more interested in viewing some nude photos of super Mario?

Originally posted by Espada9
By your leftist political overtones and the way you *****, coupled by the fact that you seem to be from that sad dreary island, wouldn’t you be more interested in viewing some nude photos of super Mario?
LMFAO what a winner!?!

Someone needs a hug, and his sister is turning him down... all together, awwwwww.....

I love that Bart browneye. Fixey can you be a grand person and let me know where I can get me hands on that Bart Browneye GIF or any others.
What is that post above about leftist political overtones about.
I think maybe drugs are the reason for that strange paragraph from Espada9.
Jim's Ride.
No Chain? Nocain? No Chain? No? Chain? No Chain?
Yeah No Chain....................

Originally posted by Jim's ride
I love that Bart browneye. Fixey can you be a grand person and let me know where I can get me hands on that Bart Browneye GIF or any others.
Jim's Ride.

Don't even go there. This thread will turn into another mud slinging contest of the worse kind.

I wonder what's happened to my lovely, tight little shaving twins Less'go and Peggy Sue Repp. I still vote for them.

Originally posted by Ratty
I wonder what's happened to my lovely, tight little shaving twins Less'go and Peggy Sue Repp. I still vote for them.

They took one look at the threads in here, and ran (or rode) away :)

Originally posted by eric_the_red
They took one look at the threads in here, and ran (or rode) away :)

I think you may be right. mmm, now where are the rest of the scrumptious cycle wielding women. . .

Not so fast, there, ratty. You know Peggy Sue is on holiday, and I'm busy learning how to sing AND improving my overall physique for the next piccy poo... It should be a doozy.

Now how are those big, hard thighs of yours doing? Have you gotten over your collar bone/shoulder injury yet?

Originally posted by less'go
Not so fast, there, ratty. You know Peggy Sue is on holiday, and I'm busy learning how to sing AND improving my overall physique for the next piccy poo... It should be a doozy.

Now how are those big, hard thighs of yours doing? Have you gotten over your collar bone/shoulder injury yet?

:D Ah, there she is. . .

For a moment I thought you had left me. You mean you can IMPROVE that physique? I thought it was perfect already. . .:D

The thin knees are doing very well thanks. In need of a wax me thinks. Shoulder seems to be holding up. The acromioclavicular joint is still toast, but it doesn't bother me when I prowl for babes on 17kg bikes. teehee.

hmm, let's have that piccie poo ;)

Originally posted by Jim's ride
Jim's Ride.

Got the Bart-browneye from the standard set offered in the settings, cant remember exactly how I got to it though, sorry.

Ah yes, Super Mario, great video game!

Originally posted by birdman23
So you are saying if I am Australian you will share? Cool, then I am Australian (at least for the moment ha ha)

I don't want to sell the picture I just want to admire the cyclists from time to time

I suggest getting a large bib for the salivating problem and some class. SR has way to much class, intellect, humor on top of a fine tuned physique and great looks for a primordial ooze contest like this, and more than likely could do you a right treat mate, on a bike that is. Mainly because I am reasonably certian she would never give the lot the time of day. Keep on dreaming though.
:eek:

:D :cool:

Hi Suzie Q

Originally posted by pace-line

I suggest getting a large bib for the salivating problem and some class. SR has way to much class, intellect, humor on top of a fine tuned physique and great looks for a primordial ooze contest like this, and more than likely could do you a right treat mate, on a bike that is. Mainly because I am reasonably certian she would never give the lot the time of day. Keep on dreaming though.

Hi Suzie Q

And who might you be? Her father?

Originally posted by pace-line

Hi Suzie Q

Maybe you ought to follow the entire thread before posting your misinformed opinion. If you will read the thread you will see I was asking VeloFlash (not you) where he found his avatar. You incorrectly assumed I was asking him to share a photo of "SR". I don't know Susan Repp, although I have read many of her posts and I find her to have an engaging personality. She also looks pretty good.

Nice picture of you on your bike Susan. I hope I am in that kind of shape when I am 45.