Big Mig yesterday

In article <xzRlj.493$mw.88@pd7urf2no>,
"Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Michael Press" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > In article <DVAlj.69756$wx.56472@pd7urf1no>,
> > "Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> http://tinyurl.com/36wcxu
> >>
> >> I have a shirt almost like that.

> > It has a _button_down_collar_!!! Ludicrous.
> > Make a choice and go with it.

> http://men.style.com/gq/fashion/styleguy/shirts/431

"Button down shirts are cheap. The manufacturer will
not put in the work to make a collar that stays in
place."
-- Me

--
Michael Press

In article <xzRlj.493$mw.88@pd7urf2no>,
"Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Michael Press" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > In article <DVAlj.69756$wx.56472@pd7urf1no>,
> > "Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> http://tinyurl.com/36wcxu
> >>
> >> I have a shirt almost like that.

> > It has a _button_down_collar_!!! Ludicrous.
> > Make a choice and go with it.
> >
> > --

> http://men.style.com/gq/fashion/styleguy/shirts/431

Style Guy is a tool. Button-down collars are super-good, as demonstrated
by the Eurostylish Mr. Indurain. Unbuttoned button-down collars make you
look like an expensively-dressed person trying to look like a slob. It
does not suit the dignity.

Note truly awesome collar action here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photojunkie/2207768505/

-RjC.

"My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing

"Michael Press" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Button down shirts are cheap. The manufacturer will
> not put in the work to make a collar that stays in
> place."

Except of course unless you're talking about Etrusca's
Model President B2 shirt.

I'm pretty sure you would find some in both Cadini and Enrico Monit's
Spring/Summer Catalog.