Cancellara

Grater

Jan 30, 2006
Cancellara is on some good ****. After the work he did on the Cat 1 and outside Cat climbs in the Tour de France dropping off pure climbers on top of his outstanding last time trial on top of a hard road race. To come out and do that after what he's done in the last month is not right. Yes he is the best in the world at this discipline, but come on. He is super human at the moment.

Schumacher failed, Kirchen failed. They have had hard programmes over the last few months and they showed they are human. Cancellara didn't. Cancellara is super human.

Read your own conclusions into it, but mine is quite simple.

Cancellara is on some great undetectable ****!

I just think he's the strongest cyclist in the world - clean or doped.

Grater said:
Cancellara is on some good ****. After the work he did on the Cat 1 and outside Cat climbs in the Tour de France dropping off pure climbers on top of his outstanding last time trial on top of a hard road race. To come out and do that after what he's done in the last month is not right. Yes he is the best in the world at this discipline, but come on. He is super human at the moment.

Schumacher failed, Kirchen failed. They have had hard programmes over the last few months and they showed they are human. Cancellara didn't. Cancellara is super human.

Read your own conclusions into it, but mine is quite simple.

Cancellara is on some great undetectable ****!
Don't forget that he won Milan San Remo back in May, then won Erotica, then had a good crack at PR coming 3rd..... then went off to spin some blood and came back for the Tour now the Games..... he'll back up for the Worlds and probably win the road race and TT.... who knows he might ride cyclo-cross in the winter and win the world champs at that as well !

Ahhh imganine what he would have become if he stayed with Tommy D and Basso at Fasso.....

whiteboytrash said:
Don't forget that he won Milan San Remo back in May, then won Erotica, then had a good crack at PR coming 3rd..... then went off to spin some blood and came back for the Tour now the Games..... he'll back up for the Worlds and probably win the road race and TT.... who knows he might ride cyclo-cross in the winter and win the world champs at that as well !

Ahhh imganine what he would have become if he stayed with Tommy D and Basso at Fasso.....
That Bjarne Riis sure is a good 'motivator'.

Rolfrae said:
That Bjarne Riis sure is a good 'motivator'.
He brings out the best in riders.... he was like a father to Basso..... but didn't know he was doping.... what a bad son Ivan was.

When it looks like it is too good to be true, it usually is too good to be true. ;)

Sounds like Cancellara is beginning to overstretch things. I wonder if someone will get fed up with his performance and deliver him to the vampires...

Powerful Pete said:
When it looks like it is too good to be true, it usually is too good to be true. ;)

Sounds like Cancellara is beginning to overstretch things. I wonder if someone will get fed up with his performance and deliver him to the vampires...

All true. Rumor has it that Sastre is leaving Saxo Bank......

whiteboytrash said:
He brings out the best in riders.... he was like a father to Basso..... but didn't know he was doping.... what a bad son Ivan was.
Or a bad father? He motivates his riders. Takes them on army expeditions. Suckles them on his big man boobs that are filled with undetectable EPO milk.

whiteboytrash said:
All true. Rumor has it that Sastre is leaving Saxo Bank......
He might have to in order to be team leader at next year's Tour. Saxo will have Andy S as its leader next year just as long as they teach him how to time trial.

cancellara will probably have a crack at winning the tour in the next couple of years.

MintID said:
cancellara will probably have a crack at winning the tour in the next couple of years.

I realise that there are a lot of sceptics and I am sceptical too.

but.

Canc has been a superb prospect from day one and he is delivering on that potential now.
I just hope that his performances are legal/clean.

limerickman said:

but.

Canc has been a superb prospect from day one and he is delivering on that potential now.
We all live in hope, that's part of being a cycling fan. :)

limerickman said:
hey, I'm busy trying to suspend my disbelief!
Could be worse, we could all be into Olympic sprinting. The 100 metres final might as well be CGI graphics. :)

Rolfrae said:
Could be worse, we could all be into Olympic sprinting. The 100 metres final might as well be CGI graphics. :)
I wonder who has the cajones to pull the plug on Michael Phelps. More likely he's the million dollar, untouchable man...

limerickman said:

but.

I wasn't joking...
Cancellara has said this himself.

you know all this forum does is talk and speculate about dope, its in every single thread, the irony is, the forum itself is on dope, without it, it would pretty much not exist. :rolleyes: