Confused

Davey Crockett schreef:
> Was she on a train or riding - improbably - on the train tracks?
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/06/16/

"He explained that the couple decided to swap their bicycles for the
train because they had heard the line was one of the oldest and most
picturesque in Sardinia. They were due to get back onto their bicycles
at Santa Sabina, an archaeological site."

--
E. Dronkert

Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> writes:

> Davey Crockett schreef:
>> Was she on a train or riding - improbably - on the train tracks?
>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/06/16/

> "He explained that the couple decided to swap their bicycles for the
> train because they had heard the line was one of the oldest and most
> picturesque in Sardinia. They were due to get back onto their bicycles
> at Santa Sabina, an archaeological site."

oops - I just skimmed it and missed that bit

A tragic mistake as it turned out

--
Davey Crockett - No 4Q to Reply

On Jun 16, 12:50 pm, Davey Crockett <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> writes:
> > Davey Crockett schreef:
> >> Was she on a train or riding - improbably - on the train tracks?
> >>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/06/16/

> > "He explained that the couple decided to swap their bicycles for the
> > train because they had heard the line was one of the oldest and most
> > picturesque in Sardinia. They were due to get back onto their bicycles
> > at Santa Sabina, an archaeological site."

> oops - I just skimmed it and missed that bit
>
> A tragic mistake as it turned out

Really considerate how they write how much her fookin' house cost. As
if that matters to anyone.

RicodJour schreef:
> Really considerate how they write how much her fookin' house cost. As
> if that matters to anyone.

Yes, that was very strange.

--
E. Dronkert

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 20:47:53 +0200, Ewoud Dronkert
<[email protected]> wrote:

>RicodJour schreef:
>> Really considerate how they write how much her fookin' house cost. As
>> if that matters to anyone.

>Yes, that was very strange.

I wonder how they ound that out or why they would want to.

On 6/16/07 8:55 AM, in article [email protected], "Davey
Crockett" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Was she on a train or riding - improbably - on the train tracks?
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/06/16/wsard116.xml

Duh.....

He explained that the couple decided to swap their bicycles for the train
because they had heard the line was one of the oldest and most picturesque
in Sardinia. They were due to get back onto their bicycles at Santa Sabina,
an archaeological site.

Although the couple were sitting at the back of the two-carriage train, in
first class, the impact of the accident threw Miss Beever forward and her
head hit a metal safety bar, killing her.