Couple of helmetcam videos

In article <[email protected]>, LSMike wrote:
>On 2 Nov, 09:17, Paul Boyd <usenet.is.worse@plusnet> wrote:
>> LSMike said the following on 01/11/2007 14:09:
>>
>> > That would be because the camera is mounted on my handlebars. :)

>> Ah - not a helmetcam then :)
>>
>> --
>> Paul Boydhttp://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

>It's this "helmet" camera:
>http://helmetcameracentral.com/2006/11/06/oregon-scientific-atc2k-atc-2000-helmet-camera/

http://www.bikemagic.com/news/article.asp?UAN=5872&v=1 looks rather nice
as an alternative - UK prices not set though.

On 02/11/2007 13:57, Martin Dann said,

> On the whole I would have said it was value for money.

Thanks for that. Whilst it's cheap for what you're getting, it's
expensive if it doesn't work well!

I think I'll be buying one of those :)

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

On 2 Nov, 22:36, Paul Boyd <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 02/11/2007 13:57, Martin Dann said,
>
> > On the whole I would have said it was value for money.

> Thanks for that. Whilst it's cheap for what you're getting, it's
> expensive if it doesn't work well!
>
> I think I'll be buying one of those :)
>
> --
> Paul Boydhttp://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

I'd second Martin's comments, I'm very pleased with mine.

I'm looking for a second camera, I'm thinking of mounting it pointing
backwards just in case I get one of those slapped on the behind (well
head if I'm riding the bent) or pushed into a hedge moments.
Especially since my new commute is further out in Kent, and that's
where the last few have happened.

I'm almost tempted by another ATC-2000, or the one Alan posted.

On 03/11/2007 08:05, LSMike said,

> I'd second Martin's comments, I'm very pleased with mine.

I've now bought one from a US seller on eBay. £60 delivered, plus the
vague possibility of import duty!

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/