Disco's loss T-Mobiles gain.....

whiteboytrash

Mar 9, 2005
Jani Brajkovic (Discovery Channel) is one of the lucky ones who found a new job quickly after the folding of the team.

Milan Erzen, trainer and manager of the Slovenian cyclist confirmed that Brajkovic will continue his career in the German cycling team T-Mobile. Some details are still being negotiated over, but the decision has been taken more or less. T-Mobile was interested in Brajkovic in the past, but after the news about the closing down of Discovery Channel there was a more realistic chance to realise this idea.

- T-mobile win again and for a drug free sport ! :p

whiteboytrash said:
Jani Brajkovic (Discovery Channel) is one of the lucky ones who found a new job quickly after the folding of the team.

Milan Erzen, trainer and manager of the Slovenian cyclist confirmed that Brajkovic will continue his career in the German cycling team T-Mobile. Some details are still being negotiated over, but the decision has been taken more or less. T-Mobile was interested in Brajkovic in the past, but after the news about the closing down of Discovery Channel there was a more realistic chance to realise this idea.

- T-mobile win again and for a drug free sport ! :p
Seven teams wanted Jani.:eek: T-Mobile's offer was the best for him. For love or money, money, money...?

JoshuaBoy said:
Seven teams wanted Jani.:eek: T-Mobile's offer was the best for him. For love or money, money, money...?
I gues it was the free phone flat rate that convinced him:D

Rolf Aldag and Stapleton are shrewd operators when it comes acquiring riders... they have the business savvy and sense to attract the best. This should be a golden era for T-Mobile.

T-Mobile don't quit when the going gets tough. They show resolve and look for a new way forward. T-Mobile the company loves cycling.

whiteboytrash said:
Rolf Aldag and Stapleton are shrewd operators when it comes acquiring riders... they have the business savvy and sense to attract the best. This should be a golden era for T-Mobile.

T-Mobile don't quit when the going gets tough. They show resolve and look for a new way forward. T-Mobile the company loves cycling.
sweet. wish american companies would do the same. :mad:

oh wait. it is an american company. :D

cheapie said:
sweet. wish american companies would do the same. :mad:

oh wait. it is an american company. :D
No it;s not, TMobile is the american/english-friendly branding of a German company - German Telecom.

earth_dweller said:
No it;s not, TMobile is the american/english-friendly branding of a German company - German Telecom.

guess you're right. :D isn't the owner of the team american? i thought i read that somewhere.

Doctor.House said:
Moderated
I think Doctors like "House" should be eliminated from this forum. I have consulted WHO. They have developed a scheme to extinguish racist-infected posters. And it works WELL.

cheapie said:
guess you're right. :D isn't the owner of the team american? i thought i read that somewhere.
American Bob Stapleton is the General Manager of the team. T-Mobile is a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom.

earth_dweller said:
It's an Earth owned company.

lw

tcklyde said:
Hmm, does that mean they will never hire Basso the extra-terrestrial?
They probebly won't but the rumour mill says they will hire Jörg Jaksche next year, he will be their captain for the Tour.......

If the rumour mill is correct on this one that will probebly mean the other rumour...Klöden's return to TM is just a rumour.

cyclingheroes said:
They probebly won't but the rumour mill says they will hire Jörg Jaksche next year, he will be their captain for the Tour.......

If the rumour mill is correct on this one that will probebly mean the other rumour...Klöden's return to TM is just a rumour.
Why don't they just nab contador and devolder while there at it. Imagine that! DEVOLDER, BRAJKOVIC, CONTADOR, KLODEN, JAKSCHE, ROGERS, CIOLEK, KIRCHEN, CAVENDISH.

Pretty much the dream team of cycling lol...now I am just getting carried away haha. I honestly hope they dont look at Jaksche though, that would damage all credibility.

cyclingheroes said:

The rumour of Jaksche going to T-Mobile was mentioned again last night during a program on doping in sports on German TV "ARD" - "Blut und Spiele". They want to use his "doper-gone-clean" image (a bit like David Millar did it).

Frankie Andreu and his wife were interviewed, and I didn't know, that Andreu had openly admitted doping on EPO in 1999 in US Postal...

It was funny hearing his wife mentioning a mountain stage in the Tour de France to Sestrières, when Andreu went right to the front of the pack. Betsy called a friend and shouted:"What the **** is he doing there? He must be on something..."

Stimmt, ich werde Jörg nachher mal anrufen...

adamastor said:
The rumour of Jaksche going to T-Mobile was mentioned again last night during a program on doping in sports on German TV "ARD" - "Blut und Spiele". They want to use his "doper-gone-clean" image (a bit like David Millar did it).

Frankie Andreu and his wife were interviewed, and I didn't know, that Andreu had openly admitted doping on EPO in 1999 in US Postal...

It was funny hearing his wife mentioning a mountain stage in the Tour de France to Sestrières, when Andreu went right to the front of the pack. Betsy called a friend and shouted:"What the **** is he doing there? He must be on something..."