TechJD said:
I cant beleive this
First it's blowin snot while riding now takin a leak
I hate to think whats next
and most here talk like they are middle to uper class people
and the poor fokes are the rednecks ?
we all know the poor fokes cant afford a grand for a bike
so arent too many of them in here

this is a non-discriminatory 'class-conciousness free' thread. Anyone can pee from their bike no matter what their income or social status:)

haha true well i dont have any income because im 17 and i dont have a job since its soccer season!!

Ok, Friday at work I'm killing time at work reading this thread, laughing my butt off. I'm a commuter and am rarely on my bike more than 2 hours at a time. I've never had the urge to pee while riding. I feel I'm pretty well trained. I fish tournaments and am on my boat 9 hours at a time surrounded by water and don't have to pee. But, Friday night riding home, sure enough, Nature called. Must of been all this pee talk I was reading just a few hours earlier. I had no desire to do it on the bike. I stopped and took care of business. I lay full blame on this thread. No other time have I even come close to having to go while riding.

The_Name_is_Ash said:
hey guys! shouldn't they make some sort of device or hole on the shorts that makes the pee exit in an ordily and clean fashion :)
How about a catheter that runs down inside the frame tubing and drips out on the rear-left side?

Shreklookalike said:
How about a catheter that runs down inside the frame tubing and drips out on the rear-left side?

Ouch. Just what I need to motivate me to ride. Shove a catheter up my urethra before I go out.
:eek:

Cycling Forums Newsletter
Today's Date 22-09.-2004.

Activity since 01-09.-2004

LATEST THREADS
Title: Thread Starter: Thread Start Date: Replies: Views : Last Post: User Name:
-- Threads with the most views --

Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike SCOOBA STEVE 02-09.-2003 567 60994 06:47 AM, 13-09.-2004 62vette
Where are you from,what do you do? Guest 11-09.-2001 1209 53477 02:30 AM, 22-09.-2004 Virenque
How much does your bike weigh?? Randal Lovelace 13-07.-2003 367 33990 07:49 PM, 21-09.-2004 dericious13

What do you guys all look like? mjw_byrne 21-04.-2004 386 24556 03:56 AM, 21-09.-2004 roundsquare1

Who is the greatest rider of all-time Kenny 24-11.-2002 348 21290 02:56 AM, 21-09.-2004 limerickman

Don't start out by buying a $5000 bike Bowyer 09-09.-2003 223 19854 09:10 AM, 17-09.-2004 closesupport
Cranks steve 18-02.-2003 141 18306 08:04 AM, 21-09.-2004 crashnigley
What Training Do I need to be doing to Make the Athens Olympics. MD-CYCLIST 17-01.-2003 171 15027 05:40 PM, 11-09.-2004 zoomean
you people out there riding double or tripple? Kaboom 12-11.-2003 235 14914 01:17 PM, 22-09.-2004 jasong
Bush or Kerry or ??? lisan 08-05.-2004 1249 14576 07:15 PM, 22-09.-2004 Jakebrake

do you pee off your bike? ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last Page )
zmanzzzz Today 05:12 PM
by zmanzzzz 212 23,958

there is no tooth fairy
there is no easter bunny
there is no santa clause
there is no god
your own president is a lying murderer ...

and the cycling forums newsletter is about as accurate as dan rather.

:rolleyes:

zmanzzzz said:
there is no tooth fairy
there is no easter bunny
there is no santa clause
there is no god
your own president is a lying murderer ...

and the cycling forums newsletter is about as accurate as dan rather.

:rolleyes:
This is the funniest thing I've ever read on the internet! I do not race but ride as a hobby....my events are the MS 150 rides with "rest stops" every 10 miles. I'm a wife and mother...so...NO!! I don't go off the bike!!

Most American women would rather DIE than use a port-a-john. On the MS 150 rides, their port-a-potties are an oasis!! I don't go much on long rides, but after 50 miles I grab a file folder from the MS desk, take it into the port-a-john, drop my shorts and FAN MY ****!!! Anything to relieve chafing!!

I overheard a conversation among fellow amateur bikers where they DO THE SAME THING on long bike tours!!!

michelemarrano said:
This is the funniest thing I've ever read on the internet! I do not race but ride as a hobby....my events are the MS 150 rides with "rest stops" every 10 miles. I'm a wife and mother...so...NO!! I don't go off the bike!!

Most American women would rather DIE than use a port-a-john. On the MS 150 rides, their port-a-potties are an oasis!! I don't go much on long rides, but after 50 miles I grab a file folder from the MS desk, take it into the port-a-john, drop my shorts and FAN MY ****!!! Anything to relieve chafing!!

I overheard a conversation among fellow amateur bikers where they DO THE SAME THING on long bike tours!!!

michele my belle,

I'm amazed that you came in on this one. I have long been puzzled why this lot simply don't wash their bikes down with warm soapy water as I do.

I love my bike far to much to spray it with urine. It's never suggested that it would go for a golden shower either!

There are ways to avoid chafing, try cutting the legs off a pair of panty hose and wearing it under your bike gear.

Kind regards

Desitin is the thing for the dreaded chafe...It works for babies...why not try it- I use it regularly in my bike shorts...
Which adheres my genitalia to my midsection with so much goop that if I were to try and pee off my bike, I would probably do so in my own face- I try to reserve that treat for my adoring public
Scoffin- check the thread on crapping (it'll liberate you further)
I had best go to bed-I'm getting crass
The desitin really does work (and James- how the hell do you know about hoisery)
Cheers

Telegram Sam said:
Desitin is the thing for the dreaded chafe...It works for babies...why not try it- I use it regularly in my bike shorts...
Which adheres my genitalia to my midsection with so much goop that if I were to try and pee off my bike, I would probably do so in my own face- I try to reserve that treat for my adoring public
Scoffin- check the thread on crapping (it'll liberate you further)
I had best go to bed-I'm getting crass
The desitin really does work (and James- how the hell do you know about hoisery)
Cheers

TS,

Its something I discovered many years ago when I was carrying a particularly nasty injury that used to start bleeding on long rides. The doctor put me onto it. The wife thought I'd turned a bit multicultural but went along with it and it worked.

So Sam I even used it when I played rugby a couple of times. The word got around and some of them used to worry also.

I use it to this day, its recycling of sorts.

KInd regards,

BICYCLING this month has an hilarious photo of Hinault, in the yellow jersey, peeing off a bridge. I guess The Badger had the power to either
1) catch up to the peleton
2) demand the peleton stop for a pee break

zmanzzzz said:
...or do you pull over and catch back up?

my friend was fish guiding for lemond and asked him that very question. greg told him he stopped and then caught up.

szbert said:
BICYCLING this month has an hilarious photo of Hinault, in the yellow jersey, peeing off a bridge. I guess The Badger had the power to either
1) catch up to the peleton
2) demand the peleton stop for a pee break
i rode thru some dog dew on my longboard the other day. :(

does that count? :)

OK, just read all 15 pages of this topic.

I've gotta say, all respect to the ppl that do it. you must seriously love cycling.

I don't even race, so i would just stop, or find some public loos, but then again the longest ride i've done is only 55 miles, so It's not that much of a problem. (that was on a non-racing bike) - I've only just got a racing bike, and it's not really the best weather!

Interesting alternative angle on this.....

Paula Radcliffe (long distance runner- yes the one that dropped out of the race in the olympics) was on a tv chat show here in blighty last night. (Frank Skinner for anyone also from UK).

She actually admitted to taking a **** whilst running in a race! Franks obvious question was "didn't anyone notice"?

Her reply was along the lines that she was so focused on the particular race, and she desperately needed to "go" as it was causing her pain, that she just did what she had to do!

Personally, I think I'd be really worried about the steamer popping out of the leg of my shorts:D :D