FS: Amy's Ride 120kms road option & Msize Top.

Marx SS

Jun 8, 2004
Oops, looks like I entered twice for this weekend’s Amy’s Ride in Geelong, the 120km road ride (don’t ask me how or why, you wouldn’t believe me).

Anyway I’m offering it, well sort of selling it really. But I understand it’s pretty close to the event time being this weekend the 6th of January 2007 so I’ll make it worth your while but knocking off at least $10 bucks off what I paid for it.
:eek:

What you get:
A unique ride number for the 120kms road ride option, which will allow you to participate & you’ll need to pin to your jersey somewhere (the back off the jersey’s rear pockets maybe).
4x safety pins (for the ride number).
Amy’s Ride event information leaflet – all you need to know to be at the right place at the right time.
An Amy Gillett Road User’s Code of Conduct leaflet – ‘red means red’ sort of information, but a whiz-through is worthwhile.
A Powerbar “Pria” brochure.
An Australian Open Road Cycling Championships info card.
All this for a reduced price of $45 (cash). Normally $55.
:eek:
But wait, there’s more:

An Amy’s Ride Jersey, size: M
For $35 (cash).
(I don’t really want to part with this ‘cause I’m low on cycling tops, so no massive reduction in price on this one)

If you’re in or near the Melbourne CBD I might even be able to thrown in some free ‘same day’ delivery for you.
:)
Let me know if you have the cash & are interested, call me on 0419 108 924 [Mark]. Don’t be shy to leave a message if I don’t answer, I’ll get back to you no worries.
:D

PS: I'm not sure if PMing me might get me in time as I don't log on here too often ( one of those lurky types).

Thanks for the replies everyone, a home has been found for both the Amy’s Ride entry & jersey.