greg lemond theory

gym.gravity

Guest
I have a new theory that greg lemond is clean and was injected with a
specific compound when he was told he was injected with iron and b
vitamins. anyone have a way to contact him? seriously. no access
through his website.

gym.gravity wrote:
> I have a new theory that greg lemond is clean and was injected with a
> specific compound when he was told he was injected with iron and b
> vitamins. anyone have a way to contact him? seriously. no access
> through his website.

Couple things douche-face,

1) There is no way to prove or disprove this theory, so why bother?
2) LeMond will never, ever concede to this possibility. Ever.

If I were you, I would go finish studying for your GED.

Magilla

On Nov 28, 9:06 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
> gym.gravity wrote:
> > I have a new theory that greg lemond is clean and was injected with a
> > specific compound when he was told he was injected with iron and b
> > vitamins. anyone have a way to contact him? seriously. no access
> > through his website.

> Couple things douche-face,
>
> 1) There is no way to prove or disprove this theory, so why bother?
> 2) LeMond will never, ever concede to this possibility. Ever.

Adding:

3) "Fits the profile" is close enough for the people Greg runs with.

4) Never conceding is part of the profile.

--D-y

On Nov 29, 5:53 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Nov 28, 9:06 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > gym.gravity wrote:
> > > I have a new theory that greg lemond is clean and was injected with a
> > > specific compound when he was told he was injected with iron and b
> > > vitamins. anyone have a way to contact him? seriously. no access
> > > through his website.

> > Couple things douche-face,

> > 1) There is no way to prove or disprove this theory, so why bother?
> > 2) LeMond will never, ever concede to this possibility. Ever.

> Adding:
>
> 3) "Fits the profile" is close enough for the people Greg runs with.
>
> 4) Never conceding is part of the profile.

Dumbass -

Greg LemonD sucks.

With the exception of OJ Simpson, I don't know that any athlete can
hold a candle to LemonD when it comes to being unable to retire
gracefully.

What a tool.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

> Dumbass -
>

> Greg LemonD sucks.
>
> With the exception of OJ Simpson, I don't know that any athlete can
> hold a candle to LemonD when it comes to being unable to retire
> gracefully.

VDB

Carl Sundquist wrote:

>> Dumbass -
>>

>> Greg LemonD sucks.
>>
>> With the exception of OJ Simpson, I don't know that any athlete can
>> hold a candle to LemonD when it comes to being unable to retire
>> gracefully.
>>

> VDB

Tonya Harding

In article <[email protected]>,
Dave <[email protected]> wrote:

> Carl Sundquist wrote:
> >
> > "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> Dumbass -
> >>

> >> Greg LemonD sucks.
> >>
> >> With the exception of OJ Simpson, I don't know that any athlete can
> >> hold a candle to LemonD when it comes to being unable to retire
> >> gracefully.
> >>

> > VDB

> Tonya Harding

You owe me lunch.

--
Michael Press

In article <[email protected]>, "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]>

> > Dumbass -
> >

> > Greg LemonD sucks.
> >
> > With the exception of OJ Simpson, I don't know that any athlete can
> > hold a candle to LemonD when it comes to being unable to retire
> > gracefully.
> >

> VDB

I don't think he's trying to retire, at least not on purpose. I think he wants to
race but just can't pull it off anymore. Which is too bad, really.

--
tanx,
Howard

Safe when used as directed...

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

K. Gringioni.

Dumbass

and further

Marion Jones,

Virenque, Festina, . . .

the tour of france for removing from the results, racers who admit to
racing drugged, but not removing france's racers convicted of racing the tof
drugged

the tour of france for changing the results of a drug test in order
remove from the results, Floyd Landis, because an American cyclist had won
their country's race for the 8th year in a row.

Every racer who only raced and never stood up and made a difference for
what is right.

There are many Dumbasses.

news:[email protected]...

xzzy wrote:
> K. Gringioni.
>
> Dumbass
>
> and further
>
> Marion Jones,
>
> Virenque, Festina, . . .
>
> the tour of france for removing from the results, racers who admit to
> racing drugged, but not removing france's racers convicted of racing the tof
> drugged
>
> the tour of france for changing the results of a drug test in order
> remove from the results, Floyd Landis, because an American cyclist had won
> their country's race for the 8th year in a row.
>
> Every racer who only raced and never stood up and made a difference for
> what is right.
>
> There are many Dumbasses.

The ASO doesn't get to decide results - only UCI officials can determine
final results. So when you say they "removed" a rider from the results,
that is incorrect.

The promoters opinion of results is irrelevant.

Thanks,

Magilla

On Nov 29, 5:59 pm, "xzzy" <[email protected]> wrote:
> K. Gringioni.
>
> Dumbass
>
> and further
>
> Marion Jones,
>
> Virenque, Festina, . . .
>
> the tour of france for removing from the results, racers who admit to
> racing drugged, but not removing france's racers convicted of racing the tof
> drugged
>
> the tour of france for changing the results of a drug test in order
> remove from the results, Floyd Landis, because an American cyclist had won
> their country's race for the 8th year in a row.

Dumbasses -

LemonD (and OJ Simpson) stand out from the rest because all those
examples you all give, while being excellent specimens of sporting
disgrace, all sullied their reputations with actions performed
*during* their career.

LemonD (and OJ) are unique in that they had exceptionally stellar
careers, then blackened their reputations with jackassian behavior
well after they had retired.

I'm sure there are other examples of this phenomenon, but I can't, at
the moment, think of others who have done it as publicly.

Any other examples? Buehler?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

In article
<[email protected]
egroups.com>,
Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Nov 29, 5:59 pm, "xzzy" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > K. Gringioni.
> >
> > Dumbass
> >
> > and further
> >
> > Marion Jones,
> >
> > Virenque, Festina, . . .
> >
> > the tour of france for removing from the results, racers who admit to
> > racing drugged, but not removing france's racers convicted of racing the tof
> > drugged
> >
> > the tour of france for changing the results of a drug test in order
> > remove from the results, Floyd Landis, because an American cyclist had won
> > their country's race for the 8th year in a row.

> Dumbasses -
>

> LemonD (and OJ Simpson) stand out from the rest because all those
> examples you all give, while being excellent specimens of sporting
> disgrace, all sullied their reputations with actions performed
> *during* their career.
>
> LemonD (and OJ) are unique in that they had exceptionally stellar
> careers, then blackened their reputations with jackassian behavior
> well after they had retired.
>
> I'm sure there are other examples of this phenomenon, but I can't, at
> the moment, think of others who have done it as publicly.
>
> Any other examples? Buehler?

Kurt Thomas in Gymkata [1985].

--
Michael Press

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> On Nov 29, 5:59 pm, "xzzy" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>K. Gringioni.
>>
>>Dumbass
>>
>>and further
>>
>> Marion Jones,
>>
>> Virenque, Festina, . . .
>>
>> the tour of france for removing from the results, racers who admit to
>>racing drugged, but not removing france's racers convicted of racing the tof
>>drugged
>>
>> the tour of france for changing the results of a drug test in order
>>remove from the results, Floyd Landis, because an American cyclist had won
>>their country's race for the 8th year in a row.

> Dumbasses -
>

> LemonD (and OJ Simpson) stand out from the rest because all those
> examples you all give, while being excellent specimens of sporting
> disgrace, all sullied their reputations with actions performed
> *during* their career.
>
> LemonD (and OJ) are unique in that they had exceptionally stellar
> careers, then blackened their reputations with jackassian behavior
> well after they had retired.
>
> I'm sure there are other examples of this phenomenon, but I can't, at
> the moment, think of others who have done it as publicly.
>
> Any other examples? Buehler?
>

> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

I use to think that too until I listened to the phone call LeMond
surreptitiously recorded between him and Lance's Oaklay agent Stephanie
McIlvain where McIlvain clearly indicated she heard Lance admit to using
drugs in that hospital room. She has no motive to lie about her bread
and butter client.

She also implicated Hincapie in being a big-time doper and said his baby
would probably turn out deformed from all the drugs he did. It was
pretty funny stuff.

Prior to hearing that phone call, LeMond came across as a jealous
bagpipe. After listening to it, LeMond comes across as a one-man
Woodward & Bernstein show.

Magilla

P.S. OJ killed 2 people; LeMond didn't touch anyone. Slight difference.

On Nov 29, 10:41 pm, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

> I'm sure there are other examples of this phenomenon, but I can't, at
> the moment, think of others who have done it as publicly.
>
> Any other examples? Buehler?

dumbass,

there are lots, denny mclain, pascal richard.

lemond was drawn into the floyd soap opera by floyd. lemond made a
fair neutral comment but it was floyd's choice to call him and
intimidate him on the internet.

On Nov 30, 2:10 am, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> > On Nov 29, 5:59 pm, "xzzy" <[email protected]> wrote:

> >>K. Gringioni.

> >>Dumbass

> >>and further

> >> Marion Jones,

> >> Virenque, Festina, . . .

> >> the tour of france for removing from the results, racers who admit to
> >>racing drugged, but not removing france's racers convicted of racing the tof
> >>drugged

> >> the tour of france for changing the results of a drug test in order
> >>remove from the results, Floyd Landis, because an American cyclist had won
> >>their country's race for the 8th year in a row.

> > Dumbasses -

> > LemonD (and OJ Simpson) stand out from the rest because all those
> > examples you all give, while being excellent specimens of sporting
> > disgrace, all sullied their reputations with actions performed
> > *during* their career.

> > LemonD (and OJ) are unique in that they had exceptionally stellar
> > careers, then blackened their reputations with jackassian behavior
> > well after they had retired.

> > I'm sure there are other examples of this phenomenon, but I can't, at
> > the moment, think of others who have done it as publicly.

> > Any other examples? Buehler?

> > thanks,

> > K. Gringioni.

> I use to think that too until I listened to the phone call LeMond
> surreptitiously recorded between him and Lance's Oaklay agent Stephanie
> McIlvain where McIlvain clearly indicated she heard Lance admit to using
> drugs in that hospital room. She has no motive to lie about her bread
> and butter client.
>
> She also implicated Hincapie in being a big-time doper and said his baby
> would probably turn out deformed from all the drugs he did. It was
> pretty funny stuff.
>
> Prior to hearing that phone call, LeMond came across as a jealous
> bagpipe. After listening to it, LeMond comes across as a one-man
> Woodward & Bernstein show.

Lemond is a jealous bagpipe who is lucky he didn't dope when he could
be caught-- can't ride in the Giro, wins the Tour in the same year?

Give us a break.

If the guy next to you can dope with little-to-no fear of being
caught, the fault is with the rule makers.

"Cleansing Sport for corporate sponsorship". Go Enron! --D-y

[email protected] wrote:

> On Nov 30, 2:10 am, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

>>>Dumbasses -

>>>LemonD (and OJ Simpson) stand out from the rest because all those
>>>examples you all give, while being excellent specimens of sporting
>>>disgrace, all sullied their reputations with actions performed
>>>*during* their career.

>>>LemonD (and OJ) are unique in that they had exceptionally stellar
>>>careers, then blackened their reputations with jackassian behavior
>>>well after they had retired.

>>>I'm sure there are other examples of this phenomenon, but I can't, at
>>>the moment, think of others who have done it as publicly.

>>>Any other examples? Buehler?

>>>thanks,

>>>K. Gringioni.

>>I use to think that too until I listened to the phone call LeMond
>>surreptitiously recorded between him and Lance's Oaklay agent Stephanie
>>McIlvain where McIlvain clearly indicated she heard Lance admit to using
>> drugs in that hospital room. She has no motive to lie about her bread
>>and butter client.
>>
>>She also implicated Hincapie in being a big-time doper and said his baby
>>would probably turn out deformed from all the drugs he did. It was
>>pretty funny stuff.
>>
>>Prior to hearing that phone call, LeMond came across as a jealous
>>bagpipe. After listening to it, LeMond comes across as a one-man
>>Woodward & Bernstein show.

> Lemond is a jealous bagpipe who is lucky he didn't dope when he could
> be caught-- can't ride in the Giro, wins the Tour in the same year?
>
> Give us a break.
>
> If the guy next to you can dope with little-to-no fear of being
> caught, the fault is with the rule makers.
>
> "Cleansing Sport for corporate sponsorship". Go Enron! --D-y

LeMond did in fact ride in the Giro when he won the Tour in his
coomeback year of 1989. If you recall, he got like 2nd in the Giro time
trial, but up until that time was having a miserable Giro, most likely
because he was a bit overweight and underraced.

EPO wasn't even in use back then, so what drugs was he doing?

Also, even if LeMond were jealous, that doesn't nullify the content of
the phone call with McIlvain.

You sound like you're just ****** off because Floyd got caught.

Thanks,

Magilla

On Nov 30, 12:10 am, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

> P.S. OJ killed 2 people; LeMond didn't touch anyone. Slight difference.-

That was what I was thinking. Comparing a double-murderer to a whiner
doesn't seem quite fair for my sense of fairness.

"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote...

> LeMond did in fact ride in the Giro when he won the Tour in his coomeback
> year of 1989. If you recall, he got like 2nd in the Giro time trial, but
> up until that time was having a miserable Giro, most likely because he was
> a bit overweight and underraced.
>
> EPO wasn't even in use back then, so what drugs was he doing?

Amphetimines were widely used back then.

--
JF

On Nov 30, 9:31 am, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:

> >>I use to think that too until I listened to the phone call LeMond
> >>surreptitiously recorded between him and Lance's Oaklay agent Stephanie
> >>McIlvain where McIlvain clearly indicated she heard Lance admit to using
> >> drugs in that hospital room. She has no motive to lie about her bread
> >>and butter client.

> >>She also implicated Hincapie in being a big-time doper and said his baby
> >>would probably turn out deformed from all the drugs he did. It was
> >>pretty funny stuff.

> >>Prior to hearing that phone call, LeMond came across as a jealous
> >>bagpipe. After listening to it, LeMond comes across as a one-man
> >>Woodward & Bernstein show.

> > Lemond is a jealous bagpipe who is lucky he didn't dope when he could
> > be caught-- can't ride in the Giro, wins the Tour in the same year?

> > Give us a break.

> > If the guy next to you can dope with little-to-no fear of being
> > caught, the fault is with the rule makers.

> > "Cleansing Sport for corporate sponsorship". Go Enron! --D-y

> LeMond did in fact ride in the Giro when he won the Tour in his
> coomeback year of 1989. If you recall, he got like 2nd in the Giro time
> trial, but up until that time was having a miserable Giro, most likely
> because he was a bit overweight and underraced.
>
> EPO wasn't even in use back then, so what drugs was he doing?

Dumbass -

EPO wasn't used in bike racing, but it was available. The FDA approved
it in 1989 and it had been in clinical trials before then.

There's a theory that what ol' Otto Jacome shot LemonD up with in the
Giro to facilitate his miraculous recovery was more than just iron. I
mean, you're anemic, then suddenly your blood goes back to normal w/
some iron? Hmmmmmm . . . . .

There's a school of thought that it was actually LemonD whom
introduced it to bike racing.

Normally, I wouldn't speculate like that, but since LemonD does it to
others, it may as well be done to him in turn.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Jim Flom wrote:
> "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote...
>
>>LeMond did in fact ride in the Giro when he won the Tour in his coomeback
>>year of 1989. If you recall, he got like 2nd in the Giro time trial, but
>>up until that time was having a miserable Giro, most likely because he was
>>a bit overweight and underraced.
>>
>>EPO wasn't even in use back then, so what drugs was he doing?

> Amphetimines were widely used back then.

My questions was: what drugs was GREG LeMOND doing? Anybody can name
drugs that existed. Proving LeMond used them is completely different,
not to mention futile.

To even attempt to insinuate one can link LeMond to amphetamines 15
years ago is a silly exercise of meaningless supposition.

Magilla