greg lemond theory

[email protected] wrote:

<snip>

> Ain't it also funny that the French were outraged that another
> American had won their race? Especially someone like Landis who is so
> perfectly straight forward and honest. If he HAD been doping he would
> have said so.

Yeah, just like Tylenol...and Jeanson. It took Riis 11 years to finally
admit it. It took Basso over a year. Zabel took like 7 years.

Landis will probably come out with a book after he loses his appeal in
which he admits he doped and writes a tell-all about all the riders who
doped.

The idea that Landiis is honest is laughable. You don't know that. He
might very well be, but you don't know that.

Magilla

Dans le message de
news:[email protected],
Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> On Dec 3, 10:29 am, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

>>> Dumbass -

>>> LemonD should've just stayed out of it all. But he was too jealous.

>>> In the end, what good did he do? Nothing. Everything would've
>>> happened the same w/out him. He only succeeded in bringing down his
>>> own image.

>>> thanks,

>>> K. Gringioni.

>> LemonD succeeded in recording a phone call with Stephanie McIlvain,
>> one of Lance's closest business agents. She has NO REASON to lie
>> about him.
>>
>> Yet she admitted she heard LA say in that hospital room he took
>> banned substances for years.
>>
>> This is huge circumstantial evidence. It would send most people to
>> jail if it were the only evidence in a criminal trial.

> <snip>
>

> Dumbass -
>

> That is a bs statement.
>
> That sort of thing would never be allowed in court, therefore it
> wouldn't put anyone in jail. A wiretap is not admissable unless the
> prosecution has a court order authorizing the wiretap. The exception
> is for terrorist cases under the Patriot Act.
>
> I'll post links backing this up if you like.
>

> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

For one, I'd love to have an annotated list of applicable recordings law
(with case law annotations) for the 52 relevant jurisdictions. It would
save me the cost of an associate doing that. And, of course, a copy of your
certificate of good standing in several bar associations would be so very
cool.

I might just send you a Christmas card in thanks.
--
Bonne route !

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR

On Dec 3, 5:36 pm, "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Please do. Are you certain that "that sort of thing would never be allowed
> in court" applies to both criminal _and_ civil courts?

Dumbass -

MagillaGorilla wrote:
> Landis will probably come out with a book after he loses his appeal in
> which he admits he doped and writes a tell-all about all the riders who
> doped.

If I did it ?

Sandy wrote:
> I might just send you a Christmas card in thanks.

To paraphrase Lafferty, don't you mean a happy messiah
myth card ?

On Dec 3, 10:41 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
> gym.gravity wrote:
> > On Dec 3, 2:39 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

> >>It's just supposition that will never be proven, so what's the point of
> >>this guessing game?

> >>Magilla

> > Tyler was a load of fun, wasn't it?

> I'm not so sure I understand the relevancy to Tylenol's case.
>
> Magilla

Tylenol's case was a load of fun for r.b.r.

Donald Munro wrote:

> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>
>>Landis will probably come out with a book after he loses his appeal in
>>which he admits he doped and writes a tell-all about all the riders who
>>doped.

> If I did it ?

More like "Fraud Landis."

What else can he do to make serious money? He doesn't have a college
degree and pretty much nobody in the cycling industry will want to be
affiliated with a high-profile cheater who lost 2 "court" cases.

But if at some point he writes that book, it could help him keep his
house in Murrieta and pay for a new Coach handbag for Amber.

Even if Landis is truly innocent, he will not win his appeal. If he
does, it will call into question WADA's credibility going into an
Olympic year. The arbitrators are well aware where the money comes from
that goes to pay their salaries and they won't bite the multi-million
dollar hand that feeds them. If they were to decide for Floyd, it would
jeopardize billions of dollars in sponsorship and TV contracts (NBC's
alone is worth over $40 billion to the IOC).

A slave in 1790 had a better chance of winning a lawsuit contesting
slavery that was filed in Mississippi than Floyd does of winning his appeal.

Take care,

Magilla

MagillaGorilla wrote:
> What else can he do to make serious money? He doesn't have a college
> degree and pretty much nobody in the cycling industry will want to be
> affiliated with a high-profile cheater who lost 2 "court" cases.
>
> But if at some point he writes that book, it could help him keep his house
> in Murrieta and pay for a new Coach handbag for Amber.

Hopefully he won't bust into a Vegas hotel room with armed
accomplices to reclaim one of the TDF stuffed lions.

And if he does who will the accomplices be ? And are any of
the stuffed lions called Mohammed ?

On Dec 4, 1:03 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

> What else can he do to make serious money? He doesn't have a college
> degree and pretty much nobody in the cycling industry will want to be
> affiliated with a high-profile cheater who lost 2 "court" cases.

dumbass,

that's not true. as a bike rider he will always be welcomed into the
sport.

guys like riis are the bosses, how many chances did trainwreck vdb
get ? this is a sport where goddamn millar is the poster boy for anti-
doping.

plus there's bankers that will pay $1000 a day to ride in floyd's
fantasy camp.

In article <[email protected]>,
MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

> This is huge circumstantial evidence. It would send most people to jail
> if it were the only evidence in a criminal trial.

You write `if'.

If it were admitted as evidence,
and that is not assured.
And what is on the tape?
Somebody said that Lance said something.
Other somebodys with equal standing
say that Lance did not say something.

Humans 1
Monkeys 0

--
Michael Press

Dans le message de news:[email protected],
Donald Munro <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> Sandy wrote:
>> I might just send you a Christmas card in thanks.

> To paraphrase Lafferty, don't you mean a happy messiah
> myth card ?

I'm not passive aggressive - I'm active aggressive.

"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> Yeah, just like Tylenol...and Jeanson. It took Riis 11 years to finally
> admit it. It took Basso over a year. Zabel took like 7 years.

Apparently you didn't read Zabel's "confession". But then I'm never
surprised with what you write.

> Landis will probably come out with a book after he loses his appeal in
> which he admits he doped and writes a tell-all about all the riders who
> doped.

Want to bet some real money on it? Say $1000?

"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>>
>> Not as funny as the fact that they weren't willing to transfer those
>> "tests" to another lab.

> Under WADA rules, they don't transfer B tests to different WADA labs.
> Floyd, Floyd's manager, Floyd's lawyer, and Floyd's team all agreed to
> these rules when Floyd took out a UCI license.

You don't need to make any other postings. We all see from here that you
don't have the slightest idea of honesty. I don't need to answer any more of
your postings.

Sandy wrote:
> I'm not passive aggressive - I'm active aggressive.

Time to seek employment at Blackwater. The 'roids are
a fringe benefit.

[email protected] wrote:

> On Dec 4, 1:03 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>What else can he do to make serious money? He doesn't have a college
>>degree and pretty much nobody in the cycling industry will want to be
>>affiliated with a high-profile cheater who lost 2 "court" cases.

> dumbass,
>
> that's not true. as a bike rider he will always be welcomed into the
> sport.
>
> guys like riis are the bosses, how many chances did trainwreck vdb
> get ? this is a sport where goddamn millar is the poster boy for anti-
> doping.
>
> plus there's bankers that will pay $1000 a day to ride in floyd's
> fantasy camp.

Landis will never be welcomed back into the sport unless he wins his
appeal. Riis was never DQ'ed and as such, he could always claim
something called plausible deniability despite the 'Mr. 60%'er' moniker.

Landis cannot make such a claim. He is a convicted doper and was
officially DQ'ed. He's also viewed as a liar and hhe poster-boy for
doping in professional sports. He lost tens of millions of dollars in
endorsement/salary that he will never reclaim.

Riis got not only to keep the money and the Tour title, but he got to
come clean a decade later with absolutely no financial or professional
repercussions.

Had Riis confessed in 1997 or been officially DQ'ed, he never would have
gone on to be the manager of CSC.

Riding those banker rides and doing the town hall thing will get old and
are not the great source of income you might think in the longterm.
Besides, a guy who wins the Tour de France ain't into that kind of ****
anyway. It's the equivalent of begging on a street-corner and to be
quite honest it's a pathetic fall from grace for a guy who stood on the
top podium in Paris.

The only things in Floyd's future are probably a divorce and some carbon
monoxide fumes in his garage.

This is not gonna end pretty, trust me.

Magilla

Michael Press wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>This is huge circumstantial evidence. It would send most people to jail
>>if it were the only evidence in a criminal trial.

> You write `if'.
>
> If it were admitted as evidence,
> and that is not assured.
> And what is on the tape?
> Somebody said that Lance said something.
> Other somebodys with equal standing
> say that Lance did not say something.
>
> Humans 1
> Monkeys 0

People go to jail every day in this country based upon false testimoney
and false witnesss identification. In this case, there is no reason to
believe anything that Stephanie McIlvain said to LeMond was false. Plus
it is corroborated by 2 other individuals.

Lance and his team knew this which is why they got Oakley to put
pressure on McIlvain to reverse her testimoney. All she ended up doing
was committing perjury. And it can be argued Oakley suborned perjury by
putting pressure on McIlvain and her husband to lie about what they
heard in that hospital room.

Magilla

Tom Kunich wrote:

> "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>
>> Yeah, just like Tylenol...and Jeanson. It took Riis 11 years to
>> finally admit it. It took Basso over a year. Zabel took like 7 years.

> Apparently you didn't read Zabel's "confession". But then I'm never
> surprised with what you write.
>
>> Landis will probably come out with a book after he loses his appeal in
>> which he admits he doped and writes a tell-all about all the riders
>> who doped.

> Want to bet some real money on it? Say $1000?

Okay. But the winner will have to wait until Floyd dies to collect the
money.

Actually, I'll probably lose that bet because guys like Tylenon, Lance,
Hincapie, and Landis will never admit they did drugs. You can just tell.

Magilla

On Dec 5, 12:52 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

> In Zabel's case, he likely took EPO his entire career and without it
> he's just another Freddy Rodriguez. But Zabel knows if he admitted to
> the actual truth, he might lose everything and be fired immediately.

dumbass,

hey everyone makes mistakes.

moose raced for like 16 years but he only decided to take epo in his
final year when he knew he was retiring.

In article <[email protected]>,
MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

> Michael Press wrote:
>
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
> >

> >>This is huge circumstantial evidence. It would send most people to jail
> >>if it were the only evidence in a criminal trial.

> > You write `if'.
> >
> > If it were admitted as evidence,
> > and that is not assured.
> > And what is on the tape?
> > Somebody said that Lance said something.
> > Other somebodys with equal standing
> > say that Lance did not say something.
> >
> > Humans 1
> > Monkeys 0

> People go to jail every day in this country based upon false testimoney
> and false witnesss identification. In this case, there is no reason to
> believe anything that Stephanie McIlvain said to LeMond was false. Plus
> it is corroborated by 2 other individuals.

And other individuals testify to the contrary.

> Lance and his team knew this which is why they got Oakley to put
> pressure on McIlvain to reverse her testimoney. All she ended up doing
> was committing perjury. And it can be argued Oakley suborned perjury by
> putting pressure on McIlvain and her husband to lie about what they
> heard in that hospital room.

Then we are to take the word of a perjurer?

--
Michael Press

[email protected] wrote:

> On Dec 5, 12:52 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>In Zabel's case, he likely took EPO his entire career and without it
>>he's just another Freddy Rodriguez. But Zabel knows if he admitted to
>>the actual truth, he might lose everything and be fired immediately.

> dumbass,
>
> hey everyone makes mistakes.
>
> moose raced for like 16 years but he only decided to take epo in his
> final year when he knew he was retiring.

Dude,

You better be acting sarcastic.

All these guys - Museuuw, Zabel, Ullrich...they've been on EPO, growth
hormone, testosoterone, and blood doping for most of their career. This
"I only used it once" ******** is a total sack of lies.

If you believe it, you are delusional.

These riders are total frauds.

Magilla