greg lemond theory

gym.gravity wrote:

> On Nov 30, 12:31 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>[email protected] wrote:

>>>Lemond is a jealous bagpipe who is lucky he didn't dope when he could
>>>be caught-- can't ride in the Giro, wins the Tour in the same year?

>>>Give us a break.

>>>If the guy next to you can dope with little-to-no fear of being
>>>caught, the fault is with the rule makers.

>>>"Cleansing Sport for corporate sponsorship". Go Enron! --D-y

>>LeMond did in fact ride in the Giro when he won the Tour in his
>>coomeback year of 1989. If you recall, he got like 2nd in the Giro time
>>trial, but up until that time was having a miserable Giro, most likely
>>because he was a bit overweight and underraced.
>>
>>EPO wasn't even in use back then, so what drugs was he doing?
>>
>>Also, even if LeMond were jealous, that doesn't nullify the content of
>>the phone call with McIlvain.
>>
>>You sound like you're just ****** off because Floyd got caught.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Magilla- Hide quoted text -

> hey, talkin' literally, b vitamins and iron means b vitamins and
> iron. what about not so literally, and more primitive than epo.
>
> Still no responses from greg or "anyone else" in my email.

It's just supposition that will never be proven, so what's the point of
this guessing game?

Magilla

On Dec 3, 2:32 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
> gym.gravity wrote:
> > Vagilla, buddy:

> > Also, the fix for anemia is actually iron injections. EPO wouldn't
> > have
> > even worked that quickly (it takes over a week for EPO to work), so
> > we
> > can rule out EPO injection for the Giro time trial performance.

> > Iron injections are going to work that fast? was his crit documented
> > or just his hemoglobin?

> > My theory is still holding.

> You don't even know what LeMond's hemoglobin or iron levels were (and
> neither does he), so your premise that he was anemic is little more than
> a guess.
>
> Why would you put stock into a self-diagnosis by LeMond - a guy who
> claimed he had to quit because of some bizarre blood disease that we all
> know he didn't have.
>
> Years later, he claims the real reason he couldn't keep up was because
> everyone was using EPO, thereby invalidating the "symptoms" for his
> so-called mitochondrial blood disease.
>
> So, no, your theory means nothing. For all we know, LeMond was just
> tired or had low blood sugar.
>
> Magilla

my theory involves his coaches telling him he was iron deficiency
anemic, telling him they were injecting him with "a complex of iron
and b vitamin" and injecting him with something not quite "a complex
of iron and b vitamin" but very strictly similar, wrapped up in a
ribbon of protein. after all, isn't his disease becasue his immune
system has broken tollerance towards some antigen in his muscles or
nerves going to muscles?

On Dec 3, 2:39 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
> gym.gravity wrote:

> >>LeMond did in fact ride in the Giro when he won the Tour in his
> >>coomeback year of 1989. If you recall, he got like 2nd in the Giro time
> >>trial, but up until that time was having a miserable Giro, most likely
> >>because he was a bit overweight and underraced.

> >>EPO wasn't even in use back then, so what drugs was he doing?

> >>Also, even if LeMond were jealous, that doesn't nullify the content of
> >>the phone call with McIlvain.

> >>You sound like you're just ****** off because Floyd got caught.

> >>Thanks,

> >>Magilla- Hide quoted text -

> > hey, talkin' literally, b vitamins and iron means b vitamins and
> > iron. what about not so literally, and more primitive than epo.

> > Still no responses from greg or "anyone else" in my email.

> It's just supposition that will never be proven, so what's the point of
> this guessing game?
>
> Magilla- Hide quoted text -

what if he now carries an epigenetic fingerprint (in his immune
system) of this injection? similar to the way a vaccine works?

On Dec 3, 2:39 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

> It's just supposition that will never be proven, so what's the point of
> this guessing game?
>
> Magilla

Tyler was a load of fun, wasn't it?

On Dec 1, 9:47 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On Dec 2, 12:20 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Does it bother you maybe just a little that LNDD's bad
> > Landis test was backed up by some fine and thorough ass-covering retro-
> > testing? When "problems with chain of control" were found IRT Landis'
> > specimens?

> That argument was not one presented by Landis' defense team

It is interesting that from the very first Landis has been saying that
he NEVER used dope. It is also interesting that Eddy Merckx was
winning and winning and winning and was threatened to stay away from
certain races or suffer the consequences. He went anyway and somehow
was found to be using drugs. He has maintained that it was a setup.

Ain't it also funny that the French were outraged that another
American had won their race? Especially someone like Landis who is so
perfectly straight forward and honest. If he HAD been doping he would
have said so.

On Dec 2, 7:17 am, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

> And people in the industry are usually so shallow and spineless they do
> whatever Lance wants.

After all - Lance has so much power - wait a minute - what power was
that again?

On Dec 3, 10:29 am, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

> LemonD succeeded in recording a phone call with Stephanie McIlvain, one
> of Lance's closest business agents. She has NO REASON to lie about him.
>
> Yet she admitted she heard LA say in that hospital room he took banned
> substances for years.

Then by all means let's see your references pertaining to that.

> This is huge circumstantial evidence. It would send most people to jail
> if it were the only evidence in a criminal trial.

You don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about do you?

gym.gravity wrote:

> On Dec 3, 2:32 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>gym.gravity wrote:
>>
>>>Vagilla, buddy:

>>>Also, the fix for anemia is actually iron injections. EPO wouldn't
>>>have
>>>even worked that quickly (it takes over a week for EPO to work), so
>>>we
>>>can rule out EPO injection for the Giro time trial performance.

>>>Iron injections are going to work that fast? was his crit documented
>>>or just his hemoglobin?

>>>My theory is still holding.

>>You don't even know what LeMond's hemoglobin or iron levels were (and
>>neither does he), so your premise that he was anemic is little more than
>>a guess.
>>
>>Why would you put stock into a self-diagnosis by LeMond - a guy who
>>claimed he had to quit because of some bizarre blood disease that we all
>>know he didn't have.
>>
>>Years later, he claims the real reason he couldn't keep up was because
>>everyone was using EPO, thereby invalidating the "symptoms" for his
>>so-called mitochondrial blood disease.
>>
>>So, no, your theory means nothing. For all we know, LeMond was just
>>tired or had low blood sugar.
>>
>>Magilla

> my theory involves his coaches telling him he was iron deficiency
> anemic, telling him they were injecting him with "a complex of iron
> and b vitamin" and injecting him with something not quite "a complex
> of iron and b vitamin" but very strictly similar, wrapped up in a
> ribbon of protein. after all, isn't his disease becasue his immune
> system has broken tollerance towards some antigen in his muscles or
> nerves going to muscles?

Dude,

So let me get this straight - you are saying Rene Wenzel owns a rubber
Otto Jacome mask?

Magilla

On Nov 29, 10:49 am, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

> With the exception of OJ Simpson, I don't know that any athlete can
> hold a candle to LemonD when it comes to being unable to retire
> gracefully.

I agree. Greg L. must be very jealous of Kurgan's graceful
retirement.

BTW, did anyone mention Pete Rose? Jose Cancesco?

Bret

On Dec 3, 10:29 am, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> >>-----------

> >>LemonD's behavior is actually less egregious.

> > Dumbass -

> > LemonD should've just stayed out of it all. But he was too jealous.

> > In the end, what good did he do? Nothing. Everything would've happened
> > the same w/out him. He only succeeded in bringing down his own image.

> > thanks,

> > K. Gringioni.

> LemonD succeeded in recording a phone call with Stephanie McIlvain, one
> of Lance's closest business agents. She has NO REASON to lie about him.
>
> Yet she admitted she heard LA say in that hospital room he took banned
> substances for years.
>
> This is huge circumstantial evidence. It would send most people to jail
> if it were the only evidence in a criminal trial.

<snip>

Dumbass -

That is a bs statement.

That sort of thing would never be allowed in court, therefore it
wouldn't put anyone in jail. A wiretap is not admissable unless the
prosecution has a court order authorizing the wiretap. The exception
is for terrorist cases under the Patriot Act.

I'll post links backing this up if you like.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

On Dec 3, 4:24 pm, [email protected] wrote:

> Ain't it also funny that the French were outraged that another
> American had won their race?

dumbass,

maybe the french prime minister phoned the LNDD to frame landis ?

the ASO runs a business and it doesn't help their business when a
rider in the tour tests positive, especially if it's the winner and
the official title remains in limbo for over a year.

> Especially someone like Landis who is so
> perfectly straight forward and honest. If he HAD been doping he would
> have said so.

that was you said about jeanson.

On Dec 3, 4:26 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On Dec 2, 7:17 am, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
> > And people in the industry are usually so shallow and spineless they do
> > whatever Lance wants.

> After all - Lance has so much power - wait a minute - what power was
> that again?

The power to keep sloping top tube racing bikes off the market of
course!

We all know how much he hates those.

>> LemonD succeeded in recording a phone call with Stephanie McIlvain, one
>> of Lance's closest business agents. She has NO REASON to lie about him.
>>
>> Yet she admitted she heard LA say in that hospital room he took banned
>> substances for years.
>>
>> This is huge circumstantial evidence. It would send most people to jail
>> if it were the only evidence in a criminal trial.

> <snip>
>

> Dumbass -
>

> That is a bs statement.
>
> That sort of thing would never be allowed in court, therefore it
> wouldn't put anyone in jail. A wiretap is not admissable unless the
> prosecution has a court order authorizing the wiretap. The exception
> is for terrorist cases under the Patriot Act.
>
> I'll post links backing this up if you like.

Please do. Are you certain that "that sort of thing would never be allowed
in court" applies to both criminal _and_ civil courts?

<[email protected]> wrote in message
> On Dec 3, 4:24 pm, [email protected] wrote:
>> Especially someone like Landis who is so
>> perfectly straight forward and honest. If he HAD been doping he would
>> have said so.

> that was you said about jeanson.

Funny how the last B sample tested outside of France couldn't duplicate
their findings. And also funny that they decided to "retest" it in the
French lab so that they could find the B test positive.

Seems like the sort of science that appeals to you and your kind.

[email protected] wrote:

> On Dec 3, 10:29 am, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>LemonD succeeded in recording a phone call with Stephanie McIlvain, one
>>of Lance's closest business agents. She has NO REASON to lie about him.
>>
>>Yet she admitted she heard LA say in that hospital room he took banned
>>substances for years.

> Then by all means let's see your references pertaining to that.
>

>>This is huge circumstantial evidence. It would send most people to jail
>>if it were the only evidence in a criminal trial.

> You don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about do you?

The tape recorded phone call is what it is. What are you talking about?

Magilla

Carl Sundquist wrote:

>>> LemonD succeeded in recording a phone call with Stephanie McIlvain, one
>>> of Lance's closest business agents. She has NO REASON to lie about
>>> him.
>>>
>>> Yet she admitted she heard LA say in that hospital room he took banned
>>> substances for years.
>>>
>>> This is huge circumstantial evidence. It would send most people to jail
>>> if it were the only evidence in a criminal trial.

>> <snip>
>>

>> Dumbass -
>>

>> That is a bs statement.
>>
>> That sort of thing would never be allowed in court, therefore it
>> wouldn't put anyone in jail. A wiretap is not admissable unless the
>> prosecution has a court order authorizing the wiretap. The exception
>> is for terrorist cases under the Patriot Act.
>>
>> I'll post links backing this up if you like.

> Please do. Are you certain that "that sort of thing would never be
> allowed in court" applies to both criminal _and_ civil courts?

There is generally is no 'test' for whether a tape recorded phone call
would be admissible in any court other than a relevancy test.

Magilla

gym.gravity wrote:

> On Dec 3, 2:39 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>gym.gravity wrote:

>>>hey, talkin' literally, b vitamins and iron means b vitamins and
>>>iron. what about not so literally, and more primitive than epo.

>>>Still no responses from greg or "anyone else" in my email.

>>It's just supposition that will never be proven, so what's the point of
>>this guessing game?
>>
>>Magilla- Hide quoted text -

> what if he now carries an epigenetic fingerprint (in his immune
> system) of this injection? similar to the way a vaccine works?

You could never prove WHEN he got the injection.

Magilla

gym.gravity wrote:

> On Dec 3, 2:39 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>It's just supposition that will never be proven, so what's the point of
>>this guessing game?
>>
>>Magilla

> Tyler was a load of fun, wasn't it?

I'm not so sure I understand the relevancy to Tylenol's case.

Magilla

[email protected] wrote:

> On Dec 1, 9:47 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>On Dec 2, 12:20 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>Does it bother you maybe just a little that LNDD's bad
>>>Landis test was backed up by some fine and thorough ass-covering retro-
>>>testing? When "problems with chain of control" were found IRT Landis'
>>>specimens?

>>That argument was not one presented by Landis' defense team

> It is interesting that from the very first Landis has been saying that
> he NEVER used dope. It is also interesting that Eddy Merckx was
> winning and winning and winning and was threatened to stay away from
> certain races or suffer the consequences. He went anyway and somehow
> was found to be using drugs. He has maintained that it was a setup.
>
> Ain't it also funny that the French were outraged that another
> American had won their race? Especially someone like Landis who is so
> perfectly straight forward and honest. If he HAD been doping he would
> have said so.

According to your conspiracy theory, the French lab would have framed
Lance years ago if that's actually how they operated.

Think of all the Tour de France urine samples they had from Lance over
those 7 years to sabotage! And then when Floyd comes along, and wins
the race with panache, they decide to frame him? PUH-LEEZ

Can't you see these Euro riders are dirty as hell?

Magilla