I Hate Al Troutlips!

Tim Lamkin said:
Sleeping with your mother is causing so many issues for you.
How does this relate to Al Trautwig embarrassing Bob Roll and Robbie Ventura with simple questions a two year old could answer?

Is Phil Liggett married to your sister?

even though i don't think sherwin, roll, liggett, or troutlips are esp. good, i enjoy all of them. however, robbie ventura and frankie andreu are the two biggest pieces of **** in cycling broadcasting. both are total cotchkies, dumb as ****, and annoying to look at. chris carmichael was hard ot sit through when he was on too. anyone who knows anything about cycling knows that turd had nothign to do with lance except provide a face for lance's coaching business. lance's actual coaches = johan bruyneel, and michele ferrari.

SaintAndrew said:
even though i don't think sherwin, roll, liggett, or troutlips are esp. good, i enjoy all of them. however, robbie ventura and frankie andreu are the two biggest pieces of **** in cycling broadcasting. both are total cotchkies, dumb as ****, and annoying to look at. chris carmichael was hard ot sit through when he was on too. anyone who knows anything about cycling knows that turd had nothign to do with lance except provide a face for lance's coaching business. lance's actual coaches = johan bruyneel, and michele ferrari.
When Horner retires he should replace Andreau and Ventura. Horner always has a good tactical sense of what went on during a race.

Bro Deal said:
When Horner retires he should replace Andreau and Ventura. Horner always has a good tactical sense of what went on during a race.
That's rich.

Horner reads an Omerta script like Tom Cruise reads a teleprompter.

You should have heard Horner defend Landis's 'A sample' last August. What a joke that guy is. Worse than Robbie Ventura on crack.

Figures Bro deal would think he knows TV media talent.