Jake Gyllenhaal goes bareback mountaining with Lance Armstrong

x-no-archive

On the contrary I knew about Lance. It's JAKE that surprises me.
Fred wrote:
> yummmo <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >the boys checking out each other's package
> >
> >http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/7515172.html

> Jake is no surprise, of course. Everybody knows he's gay. But Lance
> Armstrong??? Who knew.
>
> Guess it's true what they say, EVERYBODY in Hollywood is gay. And if
> you're not when you get there, you are when you come out!
> (pun not intended)

news:p[email protected]...
> yummmo <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>the boys checking out each other's package
>>
>>http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/7515172.html

> Jake is no surprise, of course. Everybody knows he's gay. But Lance
> Armstrong??? Who knew.
>
> Guess it's true what they say, EVERYBODY in Hollywood is gay. And if
> you're not when you get there, you are when you come out!
> (pun not intended)

The original poster forgot to mention that Matthew McConaughey was also with
Jake & Lance. It's a gay trifecta!

Rusty Shackleford wrote:
> "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> > yummmo <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >>the boys checking out each other's package
> >>
> >>http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/7515172.html

> > Jake is no surprise, of course. Everybody knows he's gay. But Lance
> > Armstrong??? Who knew.
> >
> > Guess it's true what they say, EVERYBODY in Hollywood is gay. And if
> > you're not when you get there, you are when you come out!
> > (pun not intended)

> The original poster forgot to mention that Matthew McConaughey was also with
> Jake & Lance. It's a gay trifecta!

Matthew McConaughey?
That seals the deal for me.

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 09:20:39 -0400, "Rusty Shackleford"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>The original poster forgot to mention that
> Matthew McConaughey was also

Whoa -- that caught my attention. He's a very handsome man.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 09:20:39 -0400, "Rusty Shackleford"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >The original poster forgot to mention that
> > Matthew McConaughey was also

> Whoa -- that caught my attention. He's a very handsome man.

Does that make you a sperm goblin?

"Run Forrest,...Run"

LOL