John Kerry at a bike shop (picture)

concord said:
As Arnold says
"LOOSERS"

This would be a much more impressive jab if it was SPELLED correctly!!!

Yes, I voted for Kerry. I prefer my president to be able to speak in complete sentences.

if my wife was a BILLIONARE i would have more than an 8000 dollar serotta

bikinchris said:
This would be a much more impressive jab if it was SPELLED correctly!!!

Yes, I voted for Kerry. I prefer my president to be able to speak in complete sentences.

Hahaha! I was thinking the same thing. It's pretty clear who the real "loosers" are here! :rolleyes:

Sounds like another whining lib to me. You guys are always talking about leaving if you lose, so I was just giving you a boost. And for that other lib, it's called a PUN - the humorous use of a word in a way that suggests two or more interpretations. Being a lib, I am surprised you picked up on it. I was implying that any country that supports and harbors Islam fundamentalist is not peace(ful); hopefully when PRESIDENT BUSH (not Kerry) finishes with Fallujah, it will be called Fallaten, and we can move east and rid Europe of all those peaceful Muslims. The same ones that murdered 3,300 people on 9/11/01 - or did you forget??
Also, cut me some slack on my posts. Being a white-collared, long-hour working conservative does not give me much time for posting. Lately, I spend more time on my trainer than on the streets. Man, you libs surely are wound up tight.
Okay, I apologize - no more partisan politics. It is time for our country to start healing. Peace Brothers.
BIKINCHRIS from Broussard, LA, do you every make it out to the Tammany Trace bike trail?? 52 miles of beautiful riding.

Maybe the Senator should have spent $8000 more on his campaign than on that Serotta.

MisterXTR said:
Maybe the Senator should have spent $8000 more on his campaign than on that Serotta.

That is not very nice. I did vote for John Kerry; then I voted against him.

tamman2000 said:
Hell, my starting salary when I got out of college was about twice what the average american family makes, does it make me some kind of hypocrate to feel that I should shoulder a greater tax burden than those who are not as fortunate as myself?
The idea that you think you are "FORTUNATE" for making twice as much money then the average american family is the whole problem with the Democratic party. You actually think success has to do with "LUCK" and not the fact that you "WORKED" at getting a degree. As soon as we all start taking responsibility for our "OWN" well being and not depend on government handouts, the sooner we will all be better off.

Stiff Upper Lip said:
I found the fact that an educated person couldn't spell hypocrite to be somewhat alarming.

The fact that he considers himself fortunate though shows a certain humility.

My family is fortunate too. Plenty of people work harder than we do and make peanuts. Reality.
We are “FORTUNATE” because we live in a country were we can choose to work hard for peanuts or we can choose to work hard for wealth. Either way, we have a choice.