Johnny NoCom Website Inevitable?

Johnny NoCom

Guest
Imagine a JOHNNY NOCOM web site with the FASTEST bike in
the universe prominently displayed with my eyes "blacked out of course."

And we'd have a few CHIMPS and BABOONS wearing T-shirts
hovering around with infamous names like, Bwian, SlowgoJo, Barney,
Wongy, Slowdio, Fishy Verfool, SKANK etc. CLEARLY branded across
their chests.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Expect bike reviews and reports Johnny NoCom style. Captain Greybeard
has promised to be a feature writer. His famous Bishidda report of
course will be reposted.
Why we'd even have our own V-Bulletin Board, the license is readily
available and a good
program. And advertisers will be listed FOR FREE.

It only takes time and few bucks to make it happen. What do you think?
Inquiring minds want to know?

Johnny NoCom

"Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@BwianBentOverOnline.Com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Imagine a JOHNNY NOCOM web site with the FASTEST bike in
> the universe prominently displayed with my eyes "blacked out of course."
>
> And we'd have a few CHIMPS and BABOONS wearing T-shirts
> hovering around with infamous names like, Bwian, SlowgoJo, Barney,
> Wongy, Slowdio, Fishy Verfool, SKANK etc. CLEARLY branded across
> their chests.
> :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
>
> Expect bike reviews and reports Johnny NoCom style. Captain Greybeard
> has promised to be a feature writer. His famous Bishidda report of
> course will be reposted.
> Why we'd even have our own V-Bulletin Board, the license is readily
> available and a good
> program. And advertisers will be listed FOR FREE.
>
> It only takes time and few bucks to make it happen. What do you think?
> Inquiring minds want to know?
>
> Johnny NoCom

Hey that's a great idea - setting up your own little monkey site. When you
get done be sure to post your url on arbr. All those arbr brol lurkers will
want to know how to get there.

skip

skip wrote:
> "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@BwianBentOverOnline.Com> wrote in

message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Imagine a JOHNNY NOCOM web site with the FASTEST bike in
> > the universe prominently displayed with my eyes "blacked out of

course."

> > And we'd have a few CHIMPS and BABOONS wearing T-shirts
> > hovering around with infamous names like, Bwian, SlowgoJo,

Barney,
> > Wongy, Slowdio, Fishy Verfool, SKANK etc. CLEARLY branded

across
> > their chests.
> > :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
> >
> > Expect bike reviews and reports Johnny NoCom style. Captain

Greybeard
> > has promised to be a feature writer. His famous Bishidda report of
> > course will be reposted.
> > Why we'd even have our own V-Bulletin Board, the license is

readily
> > available and a good
> > program. And advertisers will be listed FOR FREE.
> >
> > It only takes time and few bucks to make it happen. What do you

think?
> > Inquiring minds want to know?
> >
> > Johnny NoCom
> >

> Hey that's a great idea - setting up your own little monkey site.

When you
> get done be sure to post your url on arbr. All those arbr brol

lurkers will
> want to know how to get there.
>
> skip

Johnny NoCon,

>From the responses provoked by your obnoxious, inflammatory gibberish,

it would seem that there would be no shortage of persons who would
enthusiastically offer their services to blacken your eyes for you. Do
you really think that your cowardly pseudonym has deceived anyone as to
your true identity? Perhaps you should change your moniker to Johnny
NoCON!!!

[email protected] wrote:

> Johnny NoCon,
>
> >From the responses provoked by your obnoxious, inflammatory gibberish,

> it would seem that there would be no shortage of persons who would
> enthusiastically offer their services to blacken your eyes for you. Do
> you really think that your cowardly pseudonym has deceived anyone as to
> your true identity? Perhaps you should change your moniker to Johnny
> NoCON!!!

Ah,

I seem to remember you. Does LINSEED OIL ring a tune for you?

Criminal behavior will never be excused.

Re: Linseed Oil
Von Diesel,

Thank you for the stuff to prove how crazy this Jimmy is. He is very sick.
I will get some news soon and will get him back for what he did to my
catering truck. It is good he is removed from the other recumbent site. I
do not write too often on the internet but want to thank you for showing
me where to go and read all the garbarge he has written for years all over
the place. I also saw some warning about how he videotapes things around
his house. I know what to do to get him and it will be a surprise to him
and will cost him much much more than what I lost years ago. He will have
to watch his back for the rest of his life.

Forestglen

Quote:
Originally posted by Von Diesel
Forest,
While in a Google search engine I have found quite a significant amount
about this Jimmy McNamara character and that will be posted on this forum
if Jimmy McNamara continues to post non related cycling messages.

I have also spoken with the moderator of another recumbent site and all
the offensive and personal threats that Jimmy McNamara posted there have
been removed. The Jimmy McNamara posts were so hateful and aggressive that
action had to be taken after weeks of countless vengeful non related
cycling posts. I have also been informed that Jimmy McNamara admitted to
posting a virus on the message board with intent to infect a registered
members client base mailing list. That internet terrorism attempt by Jimmy
McNamara was swiftly removed. He may try to do the same to this list.

Everyone on this news group needs to be cautious posting their personal
e-mail address when Jimmy McNamara is around.

Johnny [email protected]

Ed,

You really are predictably foolish. LIke most of your Johnny NoCom
postings are anything but cycling related? I would seem that
uncorroborated assertions are your specialty. Allow me to refresh your
feeble memory. We were both temporarily tossed into what the moderator
of HPV List (Brian Wilson) fondly called HPV Jail because you ported
our flame war over to that forum and I responded by apologizing to the
readership for your breach of netiquette and indicated that I had no
intention of posting any further. If you recall, you were still
cooling your heals when Brian released me. You were so ****** off for
having your hands slapped that you never posted there again. As
concerns the other forum you referred to, you must have been talking to
yourself (the only person that takes you seriously). Ed-Von
Diesel-Gin, you were the forum's moderator (ModRatorMan) of the now
defunct Monkey Island forum to which you refer. You never prevented me
from posting there. I just kept you busy deleting my postings until I
got bored and lost interest in toying with you. Now that you have been
drawn out (you fell for it fool) using a alias fro the past, perhaps
our cyber detective (Joao de Souza) would care to put his skill to work
and check out the email headers for Von Diesel or any of your other
sock puppet pseudonyms in the flame war thread. In another post Johnny
NoCom wrote ... "Jimmymac, the buffon obviously can't ignore me as
evidenced by his reply." This is a common complaint of Ed Gin, but
Johnny NoCom is not Ed Gin ... yeah right! As concerns another post,
Johnny NoCom wrote... "...Jimmymac perched atop his Preparation H
greased pole up the ass sitting on a slither of leather tending to a
nosebleed." Few people know that I ride both a recumbent and an
upright (Johnny NoCOm and Ed Gin do ... coincidence?), what both Johnny
NoCom call an upwrong .c. coincidence? As concerns the ******** about
the virus, anyone can read through those old posts. They're still
there. If they do, they'll certainly find that you made such an
accusation but nowhere will they find an admission that I did. What
they will find is my denial. I challenged you to substantiate your
accusation back then. You couldn't provide proof then and you still
can't. In making an accusation, the burden of proof rest with the
accuser. No matter what kind of spin the accuser vainly attempts to
put on something, the fact remains that an uncorroborated assertion
does not a fact make ... and, THAT'S A FACT!!!

Ed-Johnny NoCON-Gin, as concerns your thinly veiled threat to dredge up
old archival flame war material and post it here, give me time to work
up a tremble. I've been down this road so many times before that the
"cyber-pavement" is furrowed. I'd prefer not to devote much more of my
time and energy to a man so utterly undeserving of either. For those
of you unfamiliar with our history, Ed and I were once friends, but
split company. Since that time, we have bitterly engaged one another
all too many times in various internet forums. Suffice it to say that
Ed's acrimonious campaign of vile and vituperative vilification (often
via sock puppet pseudonyms) is so relentlessly inane, that his fatuous
drivel is about as entertaining a read as is the Congressional Record.
Ed is a sanctimonious purveyor of incipient poppycock and his
capacious, duplicitous drool is as legendary as he himself yearns to
be. Indecorous and undeterred by rationality, Ed may forge yet another
vacuous onslaught of ignominious, derisive commentary mired in
hypocrisy and replete with uncorroborated assertions. Tis the nature
of an ultracrepidarian. Frankly, I prefer that the timeworn grist not
be put through the mill again. That having been said, I would like to
add the following. Understand that Ed - the self-righteous (GOD-LIKE
by his own admission) - Gin's twisted psyche is comprised of a complex
mix of inextricably intertwined elements of perceptual distortion.
Don't be misled. The nefarious "Head" Gin exudes weapons grade
megalomania deceptively cloaked in the guise of altruistic sincerity.
A notorious, disingenuous egomaniac, Ed is held hostage by an
unrestrained and enormously distended sense of self-importance. He is
consumed by an abiding sense of self-indulgence. Self-absorbed and
self-serving, Ed is possessed by a shameless obsession for
self-aggrandizement and a compulsion for denigration of those who would
profanely dare to challenge him. When his inflamed emotions strip him
of his veneer, Ed is betrayed for what and who he really is ... a
pathetically immature and insecure person whose inner-self is unworthy
of his towering arrogance. Understand that Ed Gin is fluent in
fractured English. To ensure that the remainder of my message is not
misconstrued or does not elude Ed's meager powers of perception, I will
compose the rest of this mini-diatribe so that English-challenged Ed
will not have to struggle to comprehend its meaning. Ed ... growing
old is mandatory ... growing up is optional. If you always do what
you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been. In your
case Ed, that entails all of the aforementioned follies and foibles.
Well Ed, it's time to get out your dictionary and decipher the message.
Jim McNamara

[email protected] wrote:

> Ed,

> (removed his text to save bandwidth)
>
> Jim McNamara

Ya got the wrong guy, I AM JOHNNY NOCOM!

What Jim needs is a huge enima to clean out the Preparation H
outta his ass. His ass hatchet piece of **** upwrong wedgie bike is so
damn slow,
the bents pass him all the time. His persistent nosebleeds are a
indicator
of a underlying case of weak blood vessels in a miniscule brain.
His jibberish is worthless ********. You bore me.

Johnny [email protected]